Sidney Powell on Lou Dobbs flat out stating the use of The Hammer and

23,698 Views | 29 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Jimbo4win
Red Red Wine
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That other software or hack malware stuff (I forgot the name of the other one) by Democrat operatives.

Interesting that it is being publicly discussed on Fox Business.

Probably goes no where, but found it to be somewhat interesting. Is it possible to prove the use of stuff like this?

Can you not hand-count the ballots to prove the vote totals?
Rapier108
The issue is not the votes on election day, or even early voting in person. If they were going to be altering those votes, you would see Democrats wining every reasonably close Senate race, probably 50-100 House races, and Biden would have won another dozen or more states.

The problem is with the mail in ballots in basically 4 or 5 cities.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Ag87H2O
AG
I'm telling you there is way to much smoke not to be any fire. Once this thing is thoroughly investigated I think the American public is going to be shocked at the amount of corruption and voter fraud perpetrated by the Democrats.

Trump is 100% right to go after them hard. His oath of office mandates that he does no less.
Marcus Brutus
In my area, you vote electronically, save it, it then prints a ballot, which you drop in a locked box. So yes, you could physically count all the ballots and get an accurate number, assuming a Democrat wasn't allowed to touch them (ie destroy Trump ballots) first.
sanangelo
AG
Didn't see Powell on Lou Dobbs, but this is likely what she was talking about:

San Angelo LIVE!
https://sanangelolive.com/
dermdoc
AG
Rapier108 said:

The issue is not the votes on election day, or even early voting in person. If they were going to be altering those votes, you would see Democrats wining every reasonably close Senate race, probably 50-100 House races, and Biden would have won another dozen or more states.

The problem is with the mail in ballots in basically 4 or 5 cities.
And Trump warned of that prior to the election.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
sanangelo
AG
This is a discussion of "Hammer", a CIA software program, that adjusts election results somehow. Tin foil hat may be required to understand.

San Angelo LIVE!
BMX Bandit
Q rubbish

We know the democrats are cheating with the mail in votes. All this nonsense does is discredit the real fraud allegations.
BuddysBud
AG
Ag87H2O said:

I'm telling you there is way to much smoke not to be any fire. Once this thing is thoroughly investigated I think the American public is going to be shocked at the amount of corruption and voter fraud perpetrated by the Democrats.

Trump is 100% right to go after them hard. His oath of office mandates that he does no less.

Unfortunately it will never be investigated.
FJB
AG
BMX Bandit said:

Q rubbish

We know the democrats are cheating with the mail in votes. All this nonsense does is discredit the real fraud allegations.
I guess all the stuff fro the laptops and Babulisky is bogus eh? Nothing to see here? No spying by the former admin too?
JBAggie00
The dems learned from Carlos Salinas
sanangelo
AG
I am intrigued. Apparently, this "Hammer Scorecard" software was developed by government contractor Dennis Montgomery. Apparently his first contract with the CIA didn't work out so well.

Quote:

WASHINGTON For eight years, government officials turned to Dennis Montgomery, a California computer programmer, for eye-popping technology that he said could catch terrorists. Now, federal officials want nothing to do with him and are going to extraordinary lengths to ensure that his dealings with Washington stay secret.

The Justice Department, which in the last few months has gotten protective orders from two federal judges keeping details of the technology out of court, says it is guarding state secrets that would threaten national security if disclosed. But others involved in the case say that what the government is trying to avoid is public embarrassment over evidence that Mr. Montgomery bamboozled federal officials.

A onetime biomedical technician with a penchant for gambling, Mr. Montgomery is at the center of a tale that features terrorism scares, secret White House briefings, backing from prominent Republicans, backdoor deal-making and fantastic-sounding computer technology.

Interviews with more than two dozen current and former officials and business associates and a review of documents show that Mr. Montgomery and his associates received more than $20 million in government contracts by claiming that software he had developed could help stop Al Qaeda's next attack on the United States. But the technology appears to have been a hoax, and a series of government agencies, including the Central Intelligence Agency and the Air Force, repeatedly missed the warning signs, the records and interviews show.

More at NY Times from Feb 19, 2011
San Angelo LIVE!
BigOil
AG
Ag87H2O said:

You mean it's shocking that democrats who are afraid of Covid would use mail in ballots and that there's a lot of them in major urban democrat cities? Wow.
Shakes the Clown
BuddysBud said:

Ag87H2O said:

Unfortunately it will never be investigated.

Not so fast.

Watch Hannity tonight!
Whoop Delecto
AG
BMX Bandit
SexyAg said:

BMX Bandit said:

Q rubbish

I guess all the stuff fro the laptops and Babulisky is bogus eh? Nothing to see here? No spying by the former admin too?

Wrong.
No Bat Soup For You
AG
Ag87H2O said:

Who is going to inform the American public. All outlets of information are controlled by the left. The side of liberty may as well have a 1776 printing press to distribute pamphlets.
Bregxit
AG
WhoopRAB said:

Why didn't Hammer and Scorecard get Hillary elected?

Hubris.
CSTXAg92
AG
Bregxit said:

WhoopRAB said:

Hubris.
Correct. She had no idea she'd need to cheat to win. She grossly underestimated Trump's support. Thought she'd win in a landslide.
dreyOO
Hillary also severely underestimated how many people hated her face and cackle
TRADUCTOR
I'm thinking I saw the video of that guy Dennis in a Tommy Bahama shirt.
Viper16
AG
WhoopRAB said:

I'm guessing everyone thought The Hildebeast had the election in the bag!

No need to set it up and use it.
#FJB

Ultra-MAGA Cultist :-))

Lex Talionis Trump 2024
I Got Ranches
AG
I've been asking myself how such a lame, non-existent campaign can garner more votes than any in our country's history??? If JFK were alive and running for president he wouldn't have gotten that many votes...
John The Savage
The second one is scorecard and it's the one that was designed specifically for changing polling. The NSA has been accused of using it in foreign countries to great effect.
“A really efficient totalitarian state would be one in which the all-powerful executive of political bosses and their army of managers control a population of slaves who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude.”
Tailgate88
AG
Well well well!
Ellis Wyatt
As I posted on the Politico thread:

Why did Obama's goons try to destroy General Flynn? Why are they still doing illegal things within our "justice" system to keep him silenced?

Sidney Powell is his attorney. By his position within the Obama administration, Flynn knows some deep secrets. Makes perfect sense if something like this could rig elections, he would know about it. And a true patriot would not let that be used for evil. Now his attorney speaks up?

What if he knew about the government computer system that could even rig elections? And Sidney Powell? She's Flynn's attorney and definitely not a wing nut. How would she know to be speaking out about The Hammer? (Flynn)

They've pushed for voting by mail for months now, and also this narrative that Trump won't leave office when the time comes. Add to that all the polls incredibly showing Biden was up by 12 and 20 points in battleground states. Biden? The guy who wouldn't leave his basement, had nothing to run on, and had rallies with 10 people? He "got" more votes than Barack Obama in some places. Really?

Now we find out that at least one computer system changed 5500 votes from Trump to Biden magically, and the same system is used in every single battleground state. A HUGE coincidence! Maybe we need to look at those magical lines in the middle of the night, too. What caused those again?
austinrb10
AG
Maybe, just maybe, this isn't a result of Democratic interference and manipulation, but that of China or Russia. Maybe, just maybe, the virus was deployed to create the possibility our election would be interrupted and/or different voting styles had to be made on the fly to keep people protected. Allowing for exposure to hacks or even people on the ground creating ballots and votes.
WBBQ74
AG
Sidney Powell is no idiot. There are some very sinister forces at work here. Way too many dots lining up to be ignored. Where is the conservative version of the Watergate investigative reporter hounds? Huge story out there to be uncovered and told. They are stealing this election in plain sight.
TAMU1990
AG
BigOil said:

Ag87H2O said:

You mean it's shocking that democrats who are afraid of Covid would use mail in ballots and that there's a lot of them in major urban democrat cities? Wow.

Ever hear of ballot harvesting? It's easy to do when everyone has at least one ballot, with multiple mailings to apartment complexes, etc.
Ellis Wyatt
There are quite a few things at play here.
Jimbo4win
AG
In regards to a lame and nonexistent campaign garnering so many votes, they didn't have to do the work. The media began the full throttle campaign in February(Covid modeling 2 million plus deaths) and ramped up from there(Floyd, etc)..All Biden had to do was sleep through two debates because the heavy lifting was already complete!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.