McSally

2,591 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Orlando Ayala Cant Read
IDaggie06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Are we thinking she might be able to win? Latest poll (from last week) shows her down 5 and the RCP average says she is down 4.4

I'm really hoping she can pull this off. I was told she isn't that great of a public talker but she just did a great job at Trump's rally (granted it was only 2 minutes long but she nailed it).

We desperately need her to win.
Barnyard96
AG
The polls are funded by the MSM. How is your faith in them?
titan
S

She already has the best possible thing going for her --- she is running in presidential election year, and not in an off-year mid-term. Trump's coattails may very well make the difference for her. Because it doesn't matter how the national goes, it won't be from lack of massive red voter turn-out.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
BanderaAg956
She is running against a liberal China cash crook!
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
rgag12
AG
She's failing with a certain type of Trump voter tht I can't remember off the top of my head. I think independent learners that lean trump but vote for Kelly. That's why you see in most polls trump gets more support than her. I think if trump wins the state handily he carries her across the finish line
4stringAg
AG
I hope she wins. A few weeks ago I think she had no chance but I think a lot of stuff has come out on Kelly in the last few weeks.
titan
S
rgag12 said:

She's failing with a certain type of Trump voter tht I can't remember off the top of my head. I think independent learners that lean trump but vote for Kelly. That's why you see in most polls trump gets more support than her. I think if trump wins the state handily he carries her across the finish line
Especially if President Trump makes a personal appeal to them--- something along the lines of "Hey, you see how Pelosi ruins everything ---- I can't do anything for you without Senators --give me McSally"
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
IDaggie06
AG
barnyard1996 said:

Not all the polls are funded by the MSM and historically polls are relatively accurate. The issue with Trump election year polls is the shy voter as well as non-traditional voters voting which is hard for pollsters to account for. Acting like every poll comes from a partisan hack is ridiculous.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
She has started to gain some ground back but it might be too late.
Onceaggie2.0
She might win she might not
Barnyard96
AG
IDaggie06 said:

barnyard1996 said:

Not all the polls are funded by the MSM and historically polls are relatively accurate. The issue with Trump election year polls is the shy voter as well as non-traditional voters voting which is hard for pollsters to account for. Acting like every poll comes from a partisan hack is ridiculous.
You used the RCP average. Here are the polls that drive that number.

titan
S
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

If its true 2/3 have not yet voted, and the early voting was only 1 out of 50 for Biden per one take, then its certainly not too late.
FrioAg 00:
billydean05
I think that Trump needs to win by at least 3 for McSally to have a good chance. That being said I think both happen.
NormanAg
AG
Quote:

She's failing with a certain type of Trump voter that I can't remember off the top of my head.
Not sure if this explains it, but when I asked my sister, who lives in Phoenix and is a STAUNCH Trumper and conservative, this is what she told me.

In her opinion, "a certain type of Trump voter" does not trust McSally to stick to her positions. According to my sister (who WILL vote for her) McSally is constantly changing her positions from one week to the next. Similar to the end of the Casablanca movie (my favorite movie) when the Police Chief Renault says -

Quote:

I blow with the wind and the prevailing wind happens to be from Vichy.
Apparently, McSally has a hard time figuring out "where the prevailing wind is blowing from". I suspect one of two things may happen - Trumpers will bite their tongue and vote for McSally or leave the Senate bloc blank on their ballot. I think if Trump wins AZ, she will too.
nortex97
AG
She's expected to just slip through now, is what I've read.

Not a great campaigner, and Kelly had until the past month gotten by on his astronaut connections, but between the Buzz/other astronaut endorsements of Kelly (plus exposure of his Chicom money connections/anti gun/Schumer agenda), and Trump likely winning based on early voting in AZ, it's unlikely the folks like CNBC are right.

Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
titan said:

Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

If its true 2/3 have not yet voted, and the early voting was only 1 out of 50 for Biden per one take, then its certainly not too late.

I think recent estimates are 50-60% of LV have early voted in AZ.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.