Stop Locking Down

2,166 Views | 23 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by C@LAg
EKUAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

They are destroying people's mental health.

Rapier108
But it saved at least one meemaw. /Covidian
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
TxAgLaw03RW
AG
Tucker has that guy on quite a bit and he's great on the COVID stuff.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Barnyard96
AG
Thousands thousands of kids across the country are completely MIA from school.

We managed to really hose our youth over this political situation.
titan
S

When the election is over, time to start opposing this wherever imposed. Chiefly by demanding pay cuts in reporters and politicos means until they understand the importance of income again.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
torrid
AG
We're approaching winter, the big one is coming (in two weeks). OK, I get it. We've had six months plus to prepare for this. We knew numbers were going to go up. No lockdown, just need to hunker down and get through it. It's already here, we can't contain it.
BanderaAg956
C@LAg said:

agreed. we should start locking UP.

• BLM rioters
  • Joe and Hunter Biden
  • MSM Reporters
  • Dorsey and Zuckerberg.
  • The Dem House
  • Bullschift
  • Fauci
  • Forum 84

I support this message and the incarnation of the above!
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
torrid
AG
BanderaAg956 said:

C@LAg said:

agreed. we should start locking UP.

• BLM rioters
  • Joe and Hunter Biden
  • MSM Reporters
  • Dorsey and Zuckerberg.
  • The Dem House
  • Bullschift
  • Fauci
  • Forum 84

I support this message and the incarnation of the above!
What did C@LAg ever do to you?
Larry S Ross
AG
Know one myself. Young man in his prime. Battled opioid addiction and had been winning. Counciling others, playing ball in sober leagues then the wheels fell off when everything shutdown. Lasted a few months but O Ded. Sad
Good Day.
The TC Jester
F liberals. The fallout from these hard lockdowns is immeasurable. And the chickens haven't even come home to roost yet imo. OPEN IT ALL THE F*** BACK UP.
oldcrow91
AG
I have beaten up on our school board members to get school open and to their credit we have been open from day one this year and no talk of closing even when cases increased.

Some teachers came to school board to try and not open but they listened and then opened up.

High school had to close a week when they couldn't find substitute teachers.

They did do the masks thing but whatever.
The TC Jester
Larry S Ross said:

Know one myself. Young man in his prime. Battled opioid addiction and had been winning. Counciling others, playing ball in sober leagues then the wheels fell off when everything shutdown. Lasted a few months but O Ded. Sad
A person very close to me relapsed hard around May/June of the lockdown on opiates after losing the job that she had just started at the beginning of COVID and finding herself feeling empty with nothing to do and no sense of purpose. That is a powder keg for an addict in recovery. Was already pretty down from a tough miscarriage in December. Wreaked havoc in the household for a while but by the grace of God she is several months sober, kicking ass at new job, and is happier than I've seen in a long time.

But yeah, I bet the addiction (relapses and new cases) number are staggering. How many rehab centers and halfway houses had to close down for a while? And in general...just about everyone I know, including me, started drinking on a nightly basis during the shutdown, at least for a while.
titan
S
The TC Jester said:

Larry S Ross said:

A person very close to me relapsed hard around May/June of the lockdown on opiates after losing the job that she had just started at the beginning of COVID. Wreaked havoc in the household for a while but by the grace of God she is several months sober, kicking ass at new job, and is happier than I've seen in a long time.

But yeah, I bet the addiction (relapses and new cases) number are staggering. Just about everyone I know, including me, started drinking regularly, at least for a while, during the shut down.
And the election rollercoaster has been arguably still another reason to drink!
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
The TC Jester
You ain't lyin. I've never had this level of anxiety over an election in my life...not even close. Trying to resort to healthy outlets like exercise though.
titan
S
The TC Jester said:

You ain't lyin. I've never had this level of anxiety over an election in my life...not even close. Trying to resort to healthy outlets like exercise though.
True. I don't even drink in a way that matters outside when meet friends for shooting the crap over a brew. But I have had Dos Equis a little more often than usual of late.

Can only imagine what it is for those with a real issue with it.
FrioAg 00:
Cassius
Libs dgas
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
FattyDelights
Lockdowns and other draconian measures have contributed to more vulnerable people dying of Covid than if we would of done nothing at all. This is what nobody will talk about.

Every lockdown measure should be eliminated yesterday.

But we won't - I saw our superintendent is now spiking the football on the asinine measures taken in schools as proof that they worked in reducing the number of cases.

Welcome to the new norm!
Illuminaggie
Rapier108 said:

But it saved at least one meemaw. /Covidian
Did they have any other mental health issues? Maybe they were just mentally frail and were close to offing themselves anyway. Are we sure they suicided BECAUSE of the covid lockdowns or just with during the covid lockdowns? /drax
DallasAg 94
Ag with kids
AG
FattyDelights said:

Lockdowns and other draconian measures have contributed to more vulnerable people dying of Covid than if we would of done nothing at all. This is what nobody will talk about.

Every lockdown measure should be eliminated yesterday.

But we won't - I saw our superintendent is now spiking the football on the asinine measures taken in schools as proof that they worked in reducing the number of cases.

Welcome to the new norm!
Post hoc ergo propter hoc

It's the perfect cover for everyone that advocated lockdowns/masks/social distancing/etc...
DallasAg 94
Smokedraw01
EKUAg said:

They are destroying people's mental health.

Teacher's Unions don't care about kids. ****'em.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.