What do you figure this is about? Dallas related

1,508 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BanderaAg956
schwack schwack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
titan
S

Is that related to when Black Lives Matter and Antifa demonstrators beat up conservative blacks of the walkaway movement and some gays downtown near the police station??
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Paradise Ag
AG

Cowboys canceling rest of season because "Covid"?
titan
S
Paradise Ag said:

That would be more like an appropriate euthanasia.

FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
fasthorse05
The Dallas DA certainly isn't going to consider arresting anyone who looted $750.00 or less, as per his comments.

I'll be shocked if he's really concerned about any assaults, deaths, or destruction of personal property. He's very similar to all blue city DA's, in that he'll talk a GREAT game and knows he has the backing of the enlightened and college educated who know what's best for all of us.

BanderaAg956
titan said:

Paradise Ag said:

That would be more like an appropriate euthanasia.

That wouldn't be a DA, it would be a VET making the announcement!
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.