I'm seeing articles about grocery store hoarding again....

1,954 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by titan
Post removed:
by user
rwpag71
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Come on, man. Americans don't panic.
eric76
AG
Time to stock up on indian curry sauces?
UTExan
Could be supply chain problems post election. Truckers have already threatened to stop delivery to unsafe areas. If city centers are deemed unsafe, it might take the US Army to liberate them since the mayors are standing down their police. Either way, we may need military tribunals to deal with pre-election sedition of Democrat mayors.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
GAC06
AG
I bought a couple packs of TP but honestly we were down to emergency levels
titan
S

What on earth for? Riots on election day will only impact the stores they destroy. They don't interfere with overall shipping in the same scale as shutdowns do. Fear of Election unrest is not a reason to stock up on that. It would be more like storm prep -- maybe make sure have food and essentials for some days. But not some massive backstock.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
aggiehawg
AG
Went to the store today. I didn't truly need it yet (probably end of next week I would) but I bought some TP simply because it was available. I well remember being rationed to two single rolls during the height of the hoarding even if one could find it in any stores. Also bought extra canned dog food.

Kind of feel foolish about it but just being on the safe side.
AgBQ-00
AG
I know quite a few people who are worried about election day and post election violence. My wife and I have added a couple extra days worth of food to our list the past couple of weeks.
Rapier108
The media is pushing coronadoom hard, and already predicting March/April type lockdowns again, or worse.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
txaggie_08
AG
C@LAg said:

GAC06 said:

I bought a couple packs of TP but honestly we were down to emergency levels
emergency levels are when you are contemplating your kleenex stash.

TP is my Kleenex stash.
BanderaAg956
Scaring the masses, no matter who wins, we are going to Riot, Loot, Pelage, & Burn!
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
DallasAg 94
Bobaloo
Scare our citizens, crash the market, spike polls to landslide levels....Do whatever it takes to defeat Donald Trump. What is the swamp hiding?
Sq1dvm
AG
I bought an extra handle of bourbon, just in case.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Post removed:
by user
AggDogg61
Right now, only in Philadelphia.
TyHolden
AG
I saved 10 big trash bags of leaves just in case we run out of TP. I got an electric fence and cam on them!
titan
S
SoupNazi2001 said:

The articles I read are more about more Corona doom and further shutdowns than election violence.

After the election is over, its actually time to make a different kind of demonstration and response about all that.

Of course if Biden wins, people won't spend much on Christmas anyway, they will start holding back.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.