Pics from Wisconsin

6,014 Views | 36 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by kubiak03
LegalDrugPusher
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I like to take random pictures of what I see that might interest many of you.

Been a long day but still going! Weather is chilly but not bone cold yet. Been canvassing in downtown Neenah right off Lake Winnebago in very blue collar old neighborhoods where typically and traditionally would be all Democrat strongholds. But not so much anymore.

aggiehawg
AG
Great! Keep the info coming when you can!!

One question while you are here. What's the enthusiasm level for voting you are seeing?
LegalDrugPusher

AggiePetro07
AG
When you get back to McKinney, I'd love to buy you a drink or two for your efforts!
kubiak03
AG
keep them up. Enjoy seeing this.

Also, your a great fundraiser as I just contributed a little more to his campaign thanks to your posts.
valvemonkey91
AG
Keep doing the Lord's work, LDP! I look forward to your posts.
McKinney Ag69
AG
AggiePetro07 said:

When you get back to McKinney, I'd love to buy you a drink or two for your efforts!
Same! The wife and I are building a house in McKinney. We have some spots we love in downtown McKinney.
Wearer of the Ring
AG
i'll drive to your place next time i need some drugs.
LegalDrugPusher
aggiehawg said:

One question while you are here. What's the enthusiasm level for voting you are seeing?

The enthusiasm for Trump is big time. I'll have my Trump-Biden % for day 1 later. I will be as objectionable and realistic as possible. No sugarcoating from me. I have been cussed out flipped off a few times. I just say MAGA and kill them with kindness.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
LegalDrugPusher said:

Local democrats be like

"[When I was a kid,] I wanted to be a pirate. Thank God no one took me seriously and scheduled me for eye removal and peg leg surgery."- Bill Maher
LegalDrugPusher

John Francis Donaghy
I spent some time in small towns in northwestern Wisconsin recently, and saw much of the same as what you're seeing. LOTS of Trump signs, flags, displays. Very few for Biden.

Anecdotal, but your pics look every bit like what I saw in towns roughly between Eau Claire and Superior.
DCPD158
AG
I saw banner on a truck tailgate northbound I-95 outside of Ft. Lauderdale that said "Vote Trump **** Your Feelz"
Company I-1, Ord-Ords '85 -12thFan and Websider-
Old RV Ag
AG
LegalDrugPusher said:

aggiehawg said:

The enthusiasm for Trump is big time. I'll have my Trump-Biden % for day 1 later. I will be as objectionable and realistic as possible. No sugarcoating from me. I have been cussed out flipped off a few times. I just say MAGA and kill them with kindness.
Okkaayyy
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Mostly Foggy Recollection
Old RV Ag said:

LegalDrugPusher said:

aggiehawg said:

Okkaayyy

Objective. Spell check can really **** with a post!
McKinney Ag69
AG
C@LAg said:

LegalDrugPusher said:

of course. white snow would be supporting Trump.

Where's dat black ice support?

I'm picking up what you're putting down C@LAg
W
AG
those are nice houses
Old RV Ag
AG
Mostly Foggy Recollection said:

Old RV Ag said:

LegalDrugPusher said:

aggiehawg said:

Okkaayyy

Objective. Spell check can really **** with a post!
Maybe. OP does have a history of being objectionable.
LegalDrugPusher
Objective
Old RV Ag
AG
LegalDrugPusher said:

Objective
Yes, I was being objective in my post above
LegalDrugPusher
LegalDrugPusher
LegalDrugPusher
Spent the late afternoon and early evening in Oshkosh

Glenlivet
AG
Great job sir
rocky the dog
AG
Sometimes I forget to show my appreciation for people like you, but you've been working overtime for Trump and you deserve recognition. This is for you...

Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
f burg ag
AG
LegalDrugPusher said:

You captured Drew Brees in a Packers sweatshirt! Priceless
IDaggie06
AG
f burg ag said:

LegalDrugPusher said:

You captured Drew Brees in a Packers sweatshirt! Priceless
Is that guy really saying that he thinks Trump will get 60% of the popular vote in the US? I mean even if he is just talking about Wisconsin that is still crazy.
Old RV Ag
AG
LegalDrugPusher said:

You tell this guy that even if Trump wins but the democrats win the senate they will impeach again and then remove him. You do know removal requires a two-thirds senate vote? The senate isn't anywhere close to flipping like that.
AnScAggie
AG
LDP, great job. Thank you for what you are doing.
PA24
AG
Oshkosh has to be Red...known for the largest and most famous yearly fly-in by general aviation. Thousands fly in to that show each year
ChemEng94
AG
My son lives in Wisconsin and voted for Trump. He is still adjusting to the cold, but he seems to like it there.
Jet Black
BanderaAg956
I had a chance at a great job in Milwaukee a few years back. I was excited until I visited and saw bars on every corner, heavy smokers at every turn, and nothing to do in the winter other than drink!

Had to say a hard no!
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
Old RV Ag
AG
If you haven't been to Rhinelander, WI, you don't know the real Wisconsin!
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.