Federal Reserve Must be dismantle!

2,015 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Outdoorag011
Yukon Cornelius
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Within the top 3 threats to the survival of the United States is the existence and operating federal reserve.

The federal reserve creates US debt slaves. The federal reserve can manipulate any market. The federal reserve is not audited.

Trump is our best and probably last chance to rid the United States of the federal reserve.
TheMasterplan
Trump actually dropped the ball on this one dude.

He was going on about how the federal reserve was artificially stimulating the economy up until the election and then changed his tune after.

If he would've kept that up - any economic downfalls could continue to be put on the fed but now that he started promoting the UE numbers and the stock market he painted himself in a corner.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
I trust a Lame Duck Trump will deal with it.
titan
S

What are the other two top three?

As for the Fed, really have no idea. But Ron Paul did a great job of at least making it seem like it could be a menace, and showed why.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Yukon Cornelius
AG
China and I would say the fragility of our power grid/infrastructure.

TheMasterplan
Yukon Cornelius said:

I trust a Lame Duck Trump will deal with it.
We'll see.

BoDog
AG
GOLD STANDARD, BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yukon Cornelius
AG
Maybe he wont, but I believe he is the only who could do it.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
https://wtfhappenedin1971.com/
administrative errors
*Cough*bitcoin*cough*
Coming soon:
AE Ventures - sooner than soon
*Psychedelic Retreats
*Physical and mental exercises
*Addiction services

Step 3: property found

Step 4: set date

Step 5: plan agenda for participants, food, logistics etc, integration and counseling post-experience

Step 6: long-term planning

I am amped.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
I'm a huge fan of bitcoin. The fed however could print enough money to buy it all. Kind of crazy an unregulated unelected unaudited entity has that power.
LOYAL AG
AG
The Fed had JFK assassinated. Kidding, kind of. The Fed is the most powerful entity on earth. As much as it needs to go it'll never happen. The Central Banks run the world.

1913 was the worst year in American history.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
Bretton Gekko
Lol. People asking for this kind of thing don't understand what they're asking for. Massive unemployment, true market crash. Decades to recover. We would be there now if it weren't for the Fed. Further, the legislative and exec branches def can't be trusted w the power of the printer.
BMX Bandit
The Fed is audited

https://oig.federalreserve.gov/reports/board-financial-statements-2014-2013-mar2015.pdf
Outdoorag011
Wait so you are telling me that the ability of the Fed to print unlimited amount of currency isn't a good thing?!? Trump will not fix the Fed. He is part of the issue. He wants negative rates and more easy money. Trump has done a lot of good things but monetary policy/Fed isn't one of them.
rocky the dog
AG
Quote:

The Fed had JFK assassinated. Kidding, kind of. The Fed is the most powerful entity on earth. As much as it needs to go it'll never happen. The Central Banks run the world.

No joke. Note the date on this bill. He had the Treasury print United States Notes instead of using Federal Reserve notes, but it lasted just one year before it went back to the FR notes. Probably cost him his life.
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
LOYAL AG
AG
rocky the dog said:

Quote:

No joke. Note the date on this bill. He had the Treasury print United States Notes instead of using Federal Reserve notes, but it lasted just one year before it went back to the FR notes. Probably cost him his life.
Oh I'm aware. IIRC he authorized those and six months later he was dead.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
Outdoorag011
The Fed/Treasury will print until the dollar is absolutely worthless. The ONLY reason it isn't completely worthless already is because we are the world reserve currency. All fiat currencies fall. Every. Single. One. The dollar will be no different. When the rest of the world wakes up and realizes how garbage the dollar and our economy are.... those dollars will come FLOODING back the the US and will cause major hyperinflation.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.