It's Happening

5,384 Views | 28 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Garrelli 5000
Good Poster
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
oh no
AG
if it's really happening, please provide the CNN and MSNBC links
ChemEAg08
AG
Not holding my breath until we start seeing charges brought up. But good start...
aggiez03
AG
Wait, so it's not 'hacked material and hearsay'....

What you say now Jack??

I am sure it will be trending on twitter now..

#LockHimUp
IDaggie06
AG
oh no said:

Will do, next Thursday.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Viper16
AG

SCOOP: @DailyCaller has learned that The Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee has SUCCESSFULLY verified all materials reviewed so far from Hunter Biden's ex-business partner Tony Bobulinski.

Successfully verified true or fake....weird way to say that.

#FJB

Ultra-MAGA Cultist :-))

Lex Talionis Trump 2024
oh no
AG
aggiez03 said:

What you say now Jack??

#LockHimUp

the stuff from Hunter's laptop - real and true, but hacked (maybe?). Can't be shared.

the stuff from Bobulinski's phones - real and true, and corroborates a ton of items on Hunter's laptop- was handed over by Tony himself- no hacking whatsoever. Maybe it's allowed to be discussed?
Cassius
Will the Senators arrest people? Because if not, this ain't going nowhere.

The Republic is finished.
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
CNN: Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee on Russian payroll.
sam callahan
submit your NPR story idea here:

https://help.npr.org/contact/s/

IDaggie06
AG
C@LAg said:

Are there no lengths to which the Trump Administration will sink to to try to besmirch and slander be good reputation and character of honest Joe Biden? Especially this close to the election?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Tramp96
And you know what's going to come of it?

DeSantis 2024
titan
S
oh no said:

Ridiculous. Those are literally MSDNC, and DNC front porch.

Say CBS and maybe ABC will more than suffice.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
aggiez03
AG
oh no said:

aggiez03 said:

What you say now Jack??

#LockHimUp

the stuff from Hunter's laptop - real and true, but hacked (maybe?). Can't be shared.

the stuff from Bobulinski's phones - real and true, and corroborates a ton of items on Hunter's laptop- was handed over by Tony himself- no hacking whatsoever. Maybe it's allowed to be discussed?
No, what I am saying is Jack Dorsey told Ted Cruz today the reason the NY Post story didn't run was because it was screenshots of phones/texts/emails and 'appeared' to come from a 'hacked' source.

I guess that would be believable if you didn't read the article or pay attention as it was clear from the beginning that the claims were made about Hunter's laptop that he personally dropped off.

So I am making fun of Jack's stupid comment trying to cover their actions.
DD88
AG
Gingrich fills in some of the details:

Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Snopes rates this mostly false since this isn't verified according to their truth.
1872walker
I used to be angry that the media didn't cover this stuff, but the Senate has sufficient authority to make a real difference and put into action the necessary events that would force the media to report.

Until the Senate acts on this, it's yet another nothing burger and I'm tired of wasting effort reading yet another claim from do-nothing politicians. You won't put up, so shut up.
goatchze
AG
CNN.com:

"Your search for Bobulinski did not match any documents."
TexAgs91
AG
oh no said:

Why would the DNC have links for this?
bmks270
AG
Nothing ever happens in the swamp.
bmks270
AG
goatchze said:

CNN.com:

"Your search for Bobulinski did not match any documents."

Controlled by China.
nu awlins ag
AG
Yelnick McWawa said:

CNN: Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee on Russian payroll.

Of course and Darth Vader never died.......
TheCougarHunter
AG
Nothings happening.
zephyr88
AG
Still nothing...

C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
titan
S
TexAgs91 said:

oh no said:

Why would the DNC have links for this?
Well played, extremely well!
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
BuddysBud
AG
aggiez03 said:

oh no said:

aggiez03 said:

What you say now Jack??

#LockHimUp

No, what I am saying is Jack Dorsey told Ted Cruz today the reason the NY Post story didn't run was because it was screenshots of phones/texts/emails and 'appeared' to come from a 'hacked' source.

I guess that would be believable if you didn't read the article or pay attention as it was clear from the beginning that the claims were made about Hunter's laptop that he personally dropped off.

So I am making fun of Jack's stupid comment trying to cover their actions.

Hacked source, bullcaca!
The computer legally belongs to the repair guy because Hunter never paid his bill. The computer repair guy can give his computer and his data to anyone. NOTHING WAS HACKED, JACK!
NormanAg
AG
oh no said:

What's "really happening" is the msm will continue suppressing this news until AFTER the election. IF Biden wins the "shocking new revelations" will be used to force Biden to resign in disgrace so Kamala can take over. In turn, she will appoint either Pelosi or Schumer as VP and the totally Dem Congress (Dems take the Senate with a Biden win) confirm whoever Kamala picks.

If Trump wins, the msm will dump all over Hunter (sacrificing him for the greater good) and claim a mentally diminished (ala dementia) Joe HAD NO CLUE what his son Hunter was doing. And the Dems, with help from their msm lackeys WILL GET AWAY WITH IT. Joe will fade from the political scene, while being hailed as an honored statesman and true patriot by the Dems and msm. Hell, they will probably erect a statue of Joe in a prominent place in DC.
Garrelli 5000
AG
I generally agree.

I think one of two things happens if Biden wins, in no particular order.

1. The MSM shows interest and your hypothesis is true - they use it to have him "gracefully resign in order to not cast a shadow on the rebuilding of America" or

2. They continue to completely ignore it, he's soon forced to "gracefully resign in order to spend time with family. Good old Joe realized after the election frenzy <sleeping 16 hours a day and drugged the other 8> that maybe he's mentally ready to spend time with his adorable all American family. Sweet Joe. You were the people's President for 38 days."

Either way we're screwed.

Take the trash out staff.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.