So what are we going to do and what is the path forward?

2,582 Views | 52 Replies | Last: 27 days ago by BanderaAg956
JB!98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I do not want a Biden win. In the past when Clinton and Obama won, it was oh well, go back to work and just live your life. This feels different. I am not a conspiracy guy, but I think if Biden wins, we have a Harris presidency and all the kooks that go along with it. I am not a fan of the civil war 2.0 scenarios as I am not really a fan of the ramifications for my family. (I am willing to sacrifice myself, but do not want to subject my 12 year old and wife to that)

Just the ponderings of a 49 year old guy who is wondering what next?
C@LAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sine poena nulla lex.
Gyles Marrett
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It would take more than just a Biden win to cause a civil war...now if he did something absurd like tried to send the military door to door to confiscate guns or anything crazy like that pretty certain all the chips would be on the table at that point.
JB!98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
C@LAg said:

Just hope and pray that the Republicans keep the Senate because otherwise a fully controlled democratic government will irreparably damage this country.
That is my concern brother. Pack the court and have a Dem govt and our options become very limited.
AlexNguyen
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I hope it doesn't come down to litigation, because I'm not sure the country will accept a result either way like in Bush vs. Gore. I want the winner to be clear and overwhelming even with the spector of ballot fraud looming over.
BigFred
How long do you want to ignore this user?
C@LAg said:

Just hope and pray that the Republicans keep the Senate because otherwise a fully controlled democratic government will irreparably damage this country.

Yea...., Im gonna say you really need to win this election or else. Pushing that SC through got some folks on the D side ready to put in some work. (top to bottom)

Its a winner take all political environment.

Gigem314
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AlexNguyen said:

I hope it doesn't come down to litigation, because I'm not sure the country will accept a result either way like in Bush vs. Gore. I want the winner to be clear and overwhelming even with the spector of ballot fraud looming over.
No scenario with Trump winning is going to be accepted by the other side. They didn't accept his win in 2016.
Ol_Ag_02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
JB!98 said:

I do not want a Biden win. In the past when Clinton and Obama won, it was oh well, go back to work and just live your life. This feels different. I am not a conspiracy guy, but I think if Biden wins, we have a Harris presidency and all the kooks that go along with it. I am not a fan of the civil war 2.0 scenarios as I am not really a fan of the ramifications for my family. (I am willing to sacrifice myself, but do not want to subject my 12 year old and wife to that)

Just the ponderings of a 49 year old guy who is wondering what next?


Teach your kid to aim small, miss small, just in case.
Pumpkinhead
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
JB!98 said:

I do not want a Biden win. In the past when Clinton and Obama won, it was oh well, go back to work and just live your life. This feels different. I am not a conspiracy guy, but I think if Biden wins, we have a Harris presidency and all the kooks that go along with it. I am not a fan of the civil war 2.0 scenarios as I am not really a fan of the ramifications for my family. (I am willing to sacrifice myself, but do not want to subject my 12 year old and wife to that)

Just the ponderings of a 49 year old guy who is wondering what next?


There will be another election cycle in 2022 then 2024 then 2026...

No party has maintained control over the WH for more than 12 consecutive years for decades. Historically things go back and forth; there IS going to eventually be another Dem party president in the WH, and there will eventually be another GOP president in the WH (not named Trump). Guaranteed, and likely both of those things will have been proven true within 12 years.
joekm3
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Pumpkinhead said:

JB!98 said:

I do not want a Biden win. In the past when Clinton and Obama won, it was oh well, go back to work and just live your life. This feels different. I am not a conspiracy guy, but I think if Biden wins, we have a Harris presidency and all the kooks that go along with it. I am not a fan of the civil war 2.0 scenarios as I am not really a fan of the ramifications for my family. (I am willing to sacrifice myself, but do not want to subject my 12 year old and wife to that)

Just the ponderings of a 49 year old guy who is wondering what next?


There will be another election cycle in 2022 then 2024 then 2026...

No party has maintained control over the WH for more than 12 consecutive years for decades. Historically things go back and forth; there IS going to eventually be another Dem party president in the WH, and there will eventually be another GOP president in the WH (not named Trump). Guaranteed, and likely both of those things will have been proven true within 12 years.


I no longer believe this. Illegal immigration resulting in illegal votes, gerrymandering, statehood for DC, and PR, blatant 2-tiered justice system, anarchy legitimize by the left, and outright embracing of socialism/communism all reinforce the fact that Is a last chance moment.
TexAgs91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Gyles Marrett said:

It would take more than just a Biden win to cause a civil war...now if he did something absurd like tried to send the military door to door to confiscate guns or anything crazy like that pretty certain all the chips would be on the table at that point.


Or if it was found out that the democrats stole the election...
Gyles Marrett
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TexAgs91 said:

Gyles Marrett said:

It would take more than just a Biden win to cause a civil war...now if he did something absurd like tried to send the military door to door to confiscate guns or anything crazy like that pretty certain all the chips would be on the table at that point.


Or if it was found out that the democrats stole the election...
But if they win and that was true.....no one will ever find out.
AlexNguyen
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Gigem314 said:

AlexNguyen said:

I hope it doesn't come down to litigation, because I'm not sure the country will accept a result either way like in Bush vs. Gore. I want the winner to be clear and overwhelming even with the spector of ballot fraud looming over.
No scenario with Trump winning is going to be accepted by the other side. They didn't accept his win in 2016.
I think everyone pretty much accepts that Trump won the election fair and square. A small cadre of cultural elites tried a soft coup against him and there was a pattern of 'Resistance' against him by entrenched government officials.

I'm more speaking about Joe and Jane Public. I don't want the average American citizen doubting the legitimacy of the electoral process. That has already taken a few heavy punches this cycle.
JB!98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Pumpkinhead said:

JB!98 said:

I do not want a Biden win. In the past when Clinton and Obama won, it was oh well, go back to work and just live your life. This feels different. I am not a conspiracy guy, but I think if Biden wins, we have a Harris presidency and all the kooks that go along with it. I am not a fan of the civil war 2.0 scenarios as I am not really a fan of the ramifications for my family. (I am willing to sacrifice myself, but do not want to subject my 12 year old and wife to that)

Just the ponderings of a 49 year old guy who is wondering what next?


There will be another election cycle in 2022 then 2024 then 2026...

No party has maintained control over the WH for more than 12 consecutive years for decades. Historically things go back and forth; there IS going to eventually be another Dem party president in the WH, and there will eventually be another GOP president in the WH (not named Trump). Guaranteed, and likely both of those things will have been proven true within 12 years.
That is absolutely how I used to feel. "Welp, have to put up with this guy for 4-8 years, but not much will really change." This time, for some reason, not so much. I think Biden is completely inept and a trojan horse. I think the folks behind the scenes will make changes that are somewhat a bridge to far to overcome. Look at ObamaCare. We still aren't rid of that socialist abomination.
TexAgs91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Gyles Marrett said:

TexAgs91 said:

Gyles Marrett said:

It would take more than just a Biden win to cause a civil war...now if he did something absurd like tried to send the military door to door to confiscate guns or anything crazy like that pretty certain all the chips would be on the table at that point.


Or if it was found out that the democrats stole the election...
But if they win and that was true.....no one will ever find out.


No, we will hear from Fox and other outlets while the rest of the media covers it up. If the dems steal the election Trump voters can't just ignore that and say oh well.
Pumpkinhead
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
joekm3 said:

Pumpkinhead said:

JB!98 said:

I do not want a Biden win. In the past when Clinton and Obama won, it was oh well, go back to work and just live your life. This feels different. I am not a conspiracy guy, but I think if Biden wins, we have a Harris presidency and all the kooks that go along with it. I am not a fan of the civil war 2.0 scenarios as I am not really a fan of the ramifications for my family. (I am willing to sacrifice myself, but do not want to subject my 12 year old and wife to that)

Just the ponderings of a 49 year old guy who is wondering what next?


There will be another election cycle in 2022 then 2024 then 2026...

No party has maintained control over the WH for more than 12 consecutive years for decades. Historically things go back and forth; there IS going to eventually be another Dem party president in the WH, and there will eventually be another GOP president in the WH (not named Trump). Guaranteed, and likely both of those things will have been proven true within 12 years.


I no longer believe this. Illegal immigration resulting in illegal votes, gerrymandering, statehood for DC, and PR, blatant 2-tiered justice system, anarchy legitimize by the left, and outright embracing of socialism/communism all reinforce the fact that Is a last chance moment.


If TexAgs posters want to assume Doom & Gloom and End of World, And put an inordinate amount of their happiness in life based on what the government is doing, I am not a psychologist and there is nothing I can say to those folks.
A Net Full of Jello
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
No matter the election results, I will wake up one week from today with the knowledge that there IS a God in Heaven, Christ is seated on the throne, and He still has plans to prosper and not harm me and that His plans promise hope and a future.
soggybottomboy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If the Dems get the Trifecta, the most important Dem senators will be more like Joe Manchin, Kirsten Sinema and Jackie Rosen.

It will be a fairly moderate agenda. Court packing will be unpopular with the moderate dem and their state. The old liberal justices will retire and be replaced.

You will get large economic stimulus, infrastructure package and healthcare public option. Legal immigration will be opened back up. Stalemate on illegal immigration.

For any legislation states have a lot of power, so the conservative legislatures and governors will push back, SC will find some things unconstitutional.

If the policy goes too far left, Dems will lose seats in house/senate in the 2022 midterms.

By 2022 the progressives will be extremely frustrated with Bidens agenda and primary some moderate dems.

Republicans will have to figure out what agenda can bring back a governing coalition. Will need to figure out a more popular agenda. They will drop some libertarian posturing.

LOYAL AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BigFred said:

C@LAg said:

Just hope and pray that the Republicans keep the Senate because otherwise a fully controlled democratic government will irreparably damage this country.

Yea...., Im gonna say you really need to win this election or else. Pushing that SC through got some folks on the D side ready to put in some work. (top to bottom)

Its a winner take all political environment.


I agree with you and that reflects poorly on the Dems. The Reps did something that's been done 17 out of 19 times before. To go into hysterics about it shows a lack of integrity. I know that's obvious because we're talking about politicians and Democrat ones at that but still. To act like any objection they tossed out there actually should have mattered is just absurd. The lack of professionalism from the left is alarming. The raw thirst for control over our lives terrifies me.
AlexNguyen
How long do you want to ignore this user?
joekm3 said:



I no longer believe this. Illegal immigration resulting in illegal votes, gerrymandering, statehood for DC, and PR, blatant 2-tiered justice system, anarchy legitimize by the left, and outright embracing of socialism/communism all reinforce the fact that Is a last chance moment.
A Harris administration means continuing covid economic shutdowns along with rejoining the Paris accords and sending more of our (bankrupt) dollars to line the pockets of globalists.

If this election isn't a must win, it's pretty up there for me.
Jet Black
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Pumpkinhead said:

JB!98 said:

I do not want a Biden win. In the past when Clinton and Obama won, it was oh well, go back to work and just live your life. This feels different. I am not a conspiracy guy, but I think if Biden wins, we have a Harris presidency and all the kooks that go along with it. I am not a fan of the civil war 2.0 scenarios as I am not really a fan of the ramifications for my family. (I am willing to sacrifice myself, but do not want to subject my 12 year old and wife to that)

Just the ponderings of a 49 year old guy who is wondering what next?


There will be another election cycle in 2022 then 2024 then 2026...

No party has maintained control over the WH for more than 12 consecutive years for decades. Historically things go back and forth; there IS going to eventually be another Dem party president in the WH, and there will eventually be another GOP president in the WH (not named Trump). Guaranteed, and likely both of those things will have been proven true within 12 years.


The world was gonna end when Obama won
The world was gonna end when Trump won
The world is gonna end if Biden wins

The TC Jester
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shun liberals. Dehumanize them if you haven't started to do so already. Do not let your children play with theirs.

It is sad that it has come to this, but the problem is them, not us. They are the number one enemy and threat to the well being of this nation and it's not even close. All of the world's terror organizations combined pale in comparison.
Stressboy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Pumpkinhead said:

JB!98 said:

I do not want a Biden win. In the past when Clinton and Obama won, it was oh well, go back to work and just live your life. This feels different. I am not a conspiracy guy, but I think if Biden wins, we have a Harris presidency and all the kooks that go along with it. I am not a fan of the civil war 2.0 scenarios as I am not really a fan of the ramifications for my family. (I am willing to sacrifice myself, but do not want to subject my 12 year old and wife to that)

Just the ponderings of a 49 year old guy who is wondering what next?


There will be another election cycle in 2022 then 2024 then 2026...

No party has maintained control over the WH for more than 12 consecutive years for decades. Historically things go back and forth; there IS going to eventually be another Dem party president in the WH, and there will eventually be another GOP president in the WH (not named Trump). Guaranteed, and likely both of those things will have been proven true within 12 years.


If they stack the court and add 4 dem senators then it won't matter if a republican gets control of the presidency and may not matter if by a miracle they get both houses. The supremes will be used to stop any reverting of laws. We will have rule by a small group of judges.
No Bat Soup For You
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If Biden wins there will be no salvaging the republic without violence. We will either have to fight back or accept our new socialist overlords.

Only about 1/3 of the population during the revolution were patriots. Most were just willing to accept their monarchical overlord.
No Bat Soup For You
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
"The world was gonna end when Obama won
The world was gonna end when Trump won"

And back then nobody was talking about packing the supreme court or adding states so that they would never lose power again. Dems are openly trying to change the rules.
beerad12man
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Pumpkinhead said:

joekm3 said:

Pumpkinhead said:

JB!98 said:

I do not want a Biden win. In the past when Clinton and Obama won, it was oh well, go back to work and just live your life. This feels different. I am not a conspiracy guy, but I think if Biden wins, we have a Harris presidency and all the kooks that go along with it. I am not a fan of the civil war 2.0 scenarios as I am not really a fan of the ramifications for my family. (I am willing to sacrifice myself, but do not want to subject my 12 year old and wife to that)

Just the ponderings of a 49 year old guy who is wondering what next?


There will be another election cycle in 2022 then 2024 then 2026...

No party has maintained control over the WH for more than 12 consecutive years for decades. Historically things go back and forth; there IS going to eventually be another Dem party president in the WH, and there will eventually be another GOP president in the WH (not named Trump). Guaranteed, and likely both of those things will have been proven true within 12 years.


I no longer believe this. Illegal immigration resulting in illegal votes, gerrymandering, statehood for DC, and PR, blatant 2-tiered justice system, anarchy legitimize by the left, and outright embracing of socialism/communism all reinforce the fact that Is a last chance moment.


If TexAgs posters want to assume Doom & Gloom and End of World, And put an inordinate amount of their happiness in life based on what the government is doing, I am not a psychologist and there is nothing I can say to those folks.
The difference is, I don't want/depend on the government for happiness.

I just want the government to not infringe on it. I'll be happy regardless. But posts like this almost say "Why even vote?" It's all up to you as the individual, right? There's definitely a level, and when you see the government is doing in areas like California/Colorado, don't tell me they can't infringe on us.
Pumpkinhead
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Worst case, Dems in charge are terrible and mismanage the economy badly and U.S. goes into significant recession next couple of years.

No party survives a bad economy. The GOP would get back their turn again, Getting back House seats in 2022 and the WH probably in 2024.
beerad12man
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BigFred said:

C@LAg said:

Just hope and pray that the Republicans keep the Senate because otherwise a fully controlled democratic government will irreparably damage this country.

Yea...., Im gonna say you really need to win this election or else. Pushing that SC through got some folks on the D side ready to put in some work. (top to bottom)

Its a winner take all political environment.


Yeah, no way democrats would have done that in the same situation /sarcasm.
The TC Jester
How long do you want to ignore this user?
No Bat Soup For You said:

If Biden wins there will be no salvaging the republic without violence. We will either have to fight back or accept our new socialist overlords.

Only about 1/3 of the population during the revolution were patriots. Most were just willing to accept their monarchical overlord.
And they didn't have all of the modern technological comforts and luxuries that even our most poor people have. Our poorest people alive today couldn't hack it a week as a rich person in the 1700's. I fear that there will never be any type of backlash or uprising until most people feel tremendous personal pain and suffering...and by then it will be too late. Hope to God I am wrong.
schwack schwack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

Pushing that SC through got some folks on the D side ready to put in some work. (top to bottom)

With the possibility of a Biden win, it had to be done since they've already said they WILL pack the court. Otherwise, I don't imagine Trump will add justices & things will stay the same. (edit: I wouldn't blame him if he considers it though.....)
Dr. Teeth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If they start trying to add states and expand the Supreme Court... Article V
Faustus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The TC Jester said:

Shun liberals. Dehumanize them if you haven't started to do so already. Do not let your children play with theirs.

It is sad that it has come to this, but the problem is them, not us. They are the number one enemy and threat to the well being of this nation and it's not even close. All of the world's terror organizations combined pale in comparison.
Someone's been to Islamic radicalization school.
titan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
JB!98 said:

I do not want a Biden win. In the past when Clinton and Obama won, it was oh well, go back to work and just live your life. This feels different. I am not a conspiracy guy, but I think if Biden wins, we have a Harris presidency and all the kooks that go along with it. I am not a fan of the civil war 2.0 scenarios as I am not really a fan of the ramifications for my family. (I am willing to sacrifice myself, but do not want to subject my 12 year old and wife to that)

Just the ponderings of a 49 year old guy who is wondering what next?
Read the Eliminatus media accountable thread closely. It has much of the answers to this.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
30wedge
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If the dems were to control it all, pray there are some people who are upset enough, distraught enough, and harmed enough to do something about it.
titan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
LOYAL AG said:

BigFred said:

C@LAg said:

Just hope and pray that the Republicans keep the Senate because otherwise a fully controlled democratic government will irreparably damage this country.

Yea...., Im gonna say you really need to win this election or else. Pushing that SC through got some folks on the D side ready to put in some work. (top to bottom)

Its a winner take all political environment.


I agree with you and that reflects poorly on the Dems. The Reps did something that's been done 17 out of 19 times before. To go into hysterics about it shows a lack of integrity. I know that's obvious because we're talking about politicians and Democrat ones at that but still. To act like any objection they tossed out there actually should have mattered is just absurd. The lack of professionalism from the left is alarming. The raw thirst for control over our lives terrifies me.
Not only that, I have never received an answer why any Dem - especially a clod like Schumer who proclaimed it -- can presume any sense of "outrage" about ACB after Jan 2017 to present "resistance" "collusion" "coup" "impeachment" frauds entirely manufactured out of refusing to accept the 2016 election.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Page 1 of 2
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.