Ted Cruz laying the wood

11,658 Views | 86 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BMX Bandit
BuddysBud
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
SLAM said:

He's got Jack in a complete lie now.

Does Jack go to jail now for perjury or does he get off because he is not a Republican?
Fightin TX Aggie
AG

ANSC Ag
AG
Bye Jack
rwpag71
AG
Dorsey looks like he is getting his Howard Hughes on.
BanderaAg956
Burdizzo said:

BurnetAggie99 said:

Twitter, Facebook and other social media need to lose their Section 230 status and be regulated and held liable

Does that include Texags?

Hell yes, stop the banning conservatives!
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
Saltwater Assassin
AG
combat wombat said:

That Twitter weasel looks homeless. He needs to go take a long walk off of a short pier

Fify
Oak Tree
AG
GenericAggie said:

YAWN.

NOBODY GOES TO JAIL.....

This is all politics. Name one case where Cruz or any other R Senator has been able to get the DOJ to take action.

It's all bull crap.

Trump's AGs, who run the DOJ, dont seem to care about upholding the rule of law.
amfta
AG
OMG Dorsey is a Democrat and told lie after lie. He was lying like a dawg. Color me completely flabberghasted !

Who would ever figure that any "Dyed in the Wool" Dem would ever blatantly and so boldly lie like that ?

It's just sooooo out of character for a DEMOCRAT to ever do such a thing !!!

“Death is preferable to dishonor"
ravingfans
AG
Premium said:

First question.

Cruz - can Twitter influence elections
Dorsey - No

Checkmate and no one got it - then how did Russia influence elections in 2016?
including Dorsey.

These big-tech execs have never been told no in their entire work existence, so they simply believe everything they come up with and think as if it were all a big fairy tale. Dorsey actually believes he is fair and impartial and does no wrong. This was a simple error that occurred and they fixed it within 24 hours and no problem. At this point why does it matter?

/sarcasm
CardiffGiant
AG
If Twitter is being a censor then they are no longer an "online community" they are a media outlet which means they come under FCC guidelines which means any bad language, inappropriate pictures etc are subject to FCC rules. With the volume of traffic on Twitter there is no way they would A) be able to keep up with censorship required and B) with people being censored the platform would tank.
AnotherOldAgDad
AG
Ulrich said:

My three favorite events in history are the signing of the Constitution, D-Day, and Ted Cruz beating Jimmy Kimmel at one-on-one basketball.
The battle of Midway ranks up there. Fascinating history - not just the movie version, but historical accounts are amazing as well. Then the methodical, brutal march across the Pacific.... Under appreciated part of our history.
#Mke
AG
So proud to be a Cruz voter! That's our Senator right there!!
TXAggie4Christ
AG
AlexNguyen said:

God, Dorsey is an unrepentant hypocrite and liar. That is one of the major problems we have in society today. Big Tech and their executives are above the law. There is nothing in our legal framework to hold them accountable for their actions.
Not above God's judgement.......not much help for us in the world now as they spin their lies but these folks willing to abort babies and lie through their teeth for power and money will have to kneel at the throne.
neAGle96
AG
BMX Bandit said:

How are those different?

He does not think Trump should focus on it right now because it's not a winning election issue for him.

But Facebook and Twitter should absolutely not be suppressing the stories.
Do you really not see the difference?

One is his preference.

The other is election interference.
Rooster4Ag
AG
I don't understand comments like this. He is clearly critical of the social media sites, yet you accuse him of being a liberal, and get 8 other morons to hop on your train. How can you be this stupid, are you incapable of reading?

These senators don't give a ****, they just want to give the appearance of effort that way they can keep getting voted in. They did the same thing with obamacare, and the same thing with entitlement reform. I can handle "the truth," or whatever that means.
What have ye done to surpass man?
John The Savage
Premium said:

First question.

Cruz - can Twitter influence elections
Dorsey - No

Checkmate and no one got it - then how did Russia influence elections in 2016?

Because they used Facebook, duh
“A really efficient totalitarian state would be one in which the all-powerful executive of political bosses and their army of managers control a population of slaves who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude.”
BMX Bandit
neAGle96 said:

BMX Bandit said:

How are those different?

He does not think Trump should focus on it right now because it's not a winning election issue for him.

But Facebook and Twitter should absolutely not be suppressing the stories.
Do you really not see the difference?

One is his preference.

The other is election interference.

Not sure I understand your question, maybe I phrased what I was saying poorly.

The poster was acting like Cruz has changed his position somehow. He hasn't. There's no inconsistency, he doesn't think Trump should focus on Hunter but does think it's an issue that needs to be addressed regarding it being blocked by social media.
BMX Bandit
CardiffGiant said:

If Twitter is being a censor then they are no longer an "online community" they are a media outlet which means they come under FCC guidelines which means any bad language, inappropriate pictures etc are subject to FCC rules. With the volume of traffic on Twitter there is no way they would A) be able to keep up with censorship required and B) with people being censored the platform would tank.

This has no basis in law.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.