Germany To Lockdown Beginning Nov. 2nd

5,313 Views | 68 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by titan
Irish 2.0
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Coming to the US if Biden wins
agdoc2001
AG
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Rapier108
At this point, even if Trump wins, I don't see this madness ending for years.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Eliminatus
AG
Rapier108 said:

At this point, even if Trump wins, I don't see this madness ending for years.
I don't either.

Take a step back and examine what has happened in the last six months. The US now has an actual COVID culture identity that so, so many people have bought into completely. That identity has now become their identity. It is madness, but it is also happening.

I continue to hope that our restrictions are lessened more and more, but I am a realist too. COVID as a political weapon is here to stay for years to come.
beerad12man
AG
It's insane. No matter how many come out and say lockdowns aren't worth the destruction that comes with it. I have no idea why so many are focused on one number and one number only: bottomine covid deaths.

Not livelihoods, job loss, suicides, economic depression, drug overdoses, long term mental damage, especially for children, etc.
MouthBQ98
AG
So, AFTER they determine it is ineffective and does more socially and economic harm than good, they decide to do it?
Irish 2.0
France too
Rapier108
Tanking their economies again.

Of course, there is way they're doing it in hopes of influencing the US election. Nah, they're just trying to take care of their sheeple.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Ag87H2O
AG
Rapier108 said:

Of course, there is way they're doing it in hopes of influencing the US election. Nah, they're just trying to take care of their sheeple.
Yep, the globalists are coordinating their efforts. Driving corona fear and the big guys selling off stock to tank the market right on cue before the election. Trump is beating them and they have to stop him.

Cassius
At this point, its spiritual delusion. Its a cult! France said they wouldn't lock down again, only to change their stance.

The old people who are part of the ones driving this - I know several on SS who don't care if its shut down forever as long as they get the food and medical care - are going to end up eating cat food because of tax revenue loss. Good luck to ya!

I pray Trump wins and he starts slamming all these idiotic lockdown measures. If you are 50 or younger, ignore the damn masks and lockdowns!
rgag12
AG
How the hell can you look at what's transpired this year and believe lockdowns are the way to go? Idiots
Martin Q. Blank
CreakinDeacon said:

France too

source familiar with government's thinking? wth does that mean?
FriscoKid
AG
I'm buying a couple bales of TP. I'm not putting up with that crap again.
Hillary paid for warrant to spy on Trump.
YouBet
AG
Ag87H2O said:

Rapier108 said:

Yep, the globalists are coordinating their efforts. Driving corona fear and the big guys selling off stock to tank the market right on cue before the election. Trump is beating them and they have to stop him.

This right here. Yes, let's all do lock downs the day before the biggest election in the world.

Completely coincidental timing.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
FriscoKid said:

I see what you did there.
Gilligan
AG
FriscoKid said:

You don't already have 4 bales stock piled? Amateur...
magnumtmp
AG
FriscoKid said:

Pun intended?
Old Ag 74
AG
Telling that Lyin Biden said less than a week ago in the debate that a "Dark Winter" was coming. Obviously, he already knew what Germany and France were going to do. Look for more to follow suit this week.
titan
S
CreakinDeacon said:

Coming to the US if Biden wins
Hopefully followed by rebellion.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Decay
AG
Martin Q. Blank said:

CreakinDeacon said:

France too

source familiar with government's thinking? wth does that mean?
They got unscheduled brain surgery walking down the street in France?
Cassius
YouBet said:

Ag87H2O said:

Rapier108 said:

This right here. Yes, let's all do lock downs the day before the biggest election in the world.

Completely coincidental timing.

yeah, November 2nd... lol
DallasAg 94
dreyOO
Lockdowns for a ****ing new cold.
nu awlins ag
AG
Ag87H2O said:

Rapier108 said:

So true. Former Goldman Sachs CEO donated a **** load of money to Biden recently. You'd be surprised how many of the hedge fund/money managers are liberal as hell, all the while taking advantage of our capitalistic system. Such huge hypocrites.
A is A
AG
Why wait, Germany? Just lockdown now.
Rapier108
Current headline from CNN/AP:

"Coronavirus update: Biden would face challenges in quickly combating virus; Europe's numbers soaring"
titan
S

As a measure of forcefulness, does anyone know if Turkey is locked down?
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Teslag
AG
Seems like yesterday when liberals were using Europe as their shining example of how to beat covid
DallasAg 94
DallasAg 94
titan
S
DallasAg 94 said:

Leather Tuscadero said:

Seems like yesterday when liberals were using Europe as their shining example of how to beat covid
They wanted people to buy into the collective. That is... If Germany and France are shutting down, the only responsible thing is for the US to shutdown.

If Biden wins, we follow. If Trump wins, we do NOT.

This is like currency manipulation, but it is on an economic scale.

If everyone dilutes their currency, nobody loses, but if only a few countries do, then they get hammered. So, the Globalists want everyone to shutdown equally. If we don't shutdown, American Corporations will be stronger and better.

That is what China is betting on. If they are the only ones working, then we all have to buy their crap.
Seriously, that does rate rebellion. The French people once did spectacularly before, maybe they will set the example again. Germany unfortunately has a tendency to herd behavior.
FrioAg 00:
Cassius
Rapier108 said:

"Coronavirus update: Biden would face challenges in quickly combating virus; Europe's numbers soaring"

if he wins, he's going to try a national lockdown, watch.
Faustus
titan said:

As a measure of forcefulness, does anyone know if Turkey is locked down?
No, they shifted to a policy of "normalisation" this Summer. Erdogan knows his biggest threat is the economy tanking (which of course it is, but it could be worse).

Amusingly they'd like to lock down their Doctors though, who are annoyingly mouthy as far as Erdogan is concerned.

https://www.bmj.com/content/370/bmj.m3787

Quote:

Doctors in Turkey who post information about local covid-19 cases on social media are facing harassment and criminal charges from authorities anxious to hide the extent of the pandemic's spread in the country, the Turkish Medical Association has said.
. . .
This month, as doctors around the country wore black ribbons to commemorate colleagues lost to the pandemic, President Recep Erdogan's coalition partner Devlet Baheli, leader of the Nationalist Movement Party, called for the Turkish Medical Association to be outlawed and its leadership prosecuted.

"The Turkish Medical Association is as dangerous as coronavirus and is disseminating threats," said Baheli on Twitter. "The medical association which claims the name 'Turkish' should immediately be shut down. Legal action must be taken against its executives."
. . .
NASAg03
Denver is talking shutdowns and shelter in place as well. Maddening that any business goes along with this. The piecemeal approach makes it easy to prevent mass revolt I suppose
Mike Shaw - Class of '03
Rapier108
Cassius said:

Rapier108 said:

if he wins, he's going to try a national lockdown, watch.
Without a doubt. Might even just say **** it and go straight to martial law.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.