CNN article on Bobulinski

8,270 Views | 69 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by aggiebrad94
geoag58
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
No Bat Soup For You said:

RooAg said:

Pretty much the same on MSNBC and CBS. Nothing.

Do these organizations even fall under the 1st amendment since they've taken it upon themselves to suppress information? I don't really see how they are considered "the press" anymore. They've just become the 4th branch of a corrupt government and the illiberals hold 95% of the seats in this branch.

So you are saying they've already packed the press?
Fight against the dictatorship of the federal bureaucracy!
BQ78
AG
Search for unnamed sources. That's the only way to find scandalous stories on CNN. But make sure you eliminate "Trump" from the search or you may get too many hits.
sail33or
AG
RELEASE THE KRAKEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Martin Cash
AG
GeorgiAg said:

An obvious sensationalist story magically appears one week before the election? Color me shocked!

No one cares beyond right wing media and the forum 16 echo chamber.
Sensational? Absolutely.

But just like Hidin' you don't deny its truth.
Pro2Percent
AG
You guys are beyond funny. Were you this concerned about Trump and Ukraine/Trump and Taxes/Trump and hush money/Trump and 100 other scandals?
Gig This Ags!
RooAg
AG
Yes, I think most people were. If Trump committed crimes, he should be punished.

However, you kind of proved the point. You know about those "100 other scandals" because they were covered as nauseum by the press, even though many, if not all, were proven baseless in terms of illegality. Yet here we are on a "scandal" that has much more corroboration that many of those of Trump's and its crickets. So thanks for helping prove the argument.
Conservative Ag
Pro2Percent said:

You guys are beyond funny. Were you this concerned about Trump and Ukraine/Trump and Taxes/Trump and hush money/Trump and 100 other scandals?

None of the items you listed are scandals.
WHOOP!'91
AG
RooAg said:

Yes, I think most people were. If Trump committed crimes, he should be punished.

However, you kind of proved the point. You know about those "100 other scandals" because they were covered as nauseum by the press, even though many, if not all, were proven baseless in terms of illegality. Yet here we are on a "scandal" that has much more corroboration that many of those of Trump's and its crickets. So thanks for helping prove the argument.
...and they were not even flagged for context, much less banned for being false, by social media.
A & M, GIVE US ROOM!

BuddysBud
AG
ABC news believes that a story about Cuomo's daughter making masks is more important than possible corruption of a presidential candidate.

Great integrity with these news organizations.
Cassius
zephyr88 said:

BMX Bandit said:

Try different key words.
Yah, right... I guess the man's name without any other words is too vague for CNN's news filter.

oh yeah, Jon Voight mispelled his own name... with an HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......
ALL IN 2013
AG
GeorgiAg said:

An obvious sensationalist story magically appears one week before the election? Color me shocked!

Appears one week before the election? It blows my mind how people are acting like Biden corruption is a new story. Do you not recall Trump being impeached for merely raising the topic a year ago?
Sarge 91
AG
Proc92 said:

Until there is some evidence of Joe getting some money from a deal while he was vp, this won't go anywhere.
I think that misses the point. Just like with the Clinton Foundation, foreign entities are pre-paying for influence over a soon-to-be POTUS.
TAM85
The Biden story is out there and a lot of people are talking about it whether or not cnn covers it.
Garrelli 5000
AG
MSM learned their lesson in 2016. Anything negative towards their dear leader must be hidden. If the MSM was responsible for counting the votes it would be 100% dear leader.

I'm surprised they have not written articles noting that Biden played golf once. He shot an 18 over an 18 hole course and decided the game was too easy for his time.
Take the trash out staff.
Stumpknocker
What kind of last name is Bobulinski anyway? Polish, Slavic, Russkie, Flatonia?

I mean come on man! I need to know...
American Hardwood
AG
GeorgiAg said:

If you are CNN and that is what you believe, then you run a story saying that and demonstrating why you believe that because this is a big story getting attention by your competitors at the very least. But, they are choosing to completely ignore the very EXISTENCE of this and anything else having to do with Biden corruption. That tells you all you need to know. They are burying this story to protect Biden. There is no other explanation, and that removes any pretense of them being a news organization. They should be treated as a disinformation business and should be tried for conspiracy to commit election fraud.
American Hardwood
AG
Proc92 said:

Until there is some evidence of Joe getting some money from a deal while he was vp, this won't go anywhere.
Getting the money is not the most important part of this. The fact that Joe is compromised for national security is what is important and makes him unfit for any office or any level of security clearance.
IDaggie06
AG
Twitter now has it so that if someone screenshots this image of CNN not showing any search results for Bobulinksi, it says the material may be offensive and you have to click a link to see the image.

DISPICABLE!
AGHouston11
AG
Nothing legally happened to the Clintons for the Clinton Foundation.

Nothing ever happens.

They send a whole armed team to go through the door of Roger Stone in early morning hours. All this with CNN in tow and meanwhile nothing ever happens to real traitors.
Proc92
American Hardwood said:

Proc92 said:

Getting the money is not the most important part of this. The fact that Joe is compromised for national security is what is important and makes him unfit for any office or any level of security clearance.
Of course. The money Trail to joe being discovered is what is needed to get the story off the ground. More an indictment of the msm than the story itself.
nu awlins ag
AG
tsuag10 said:

At this point we have no other choice than to believe that the heads of the MSM networks have been given SPECIFIC instructions to not cover this at all.

Otherwise you would have a couple of reporters going rouge here and there.

I can't come up with another logical reason why there would be a complete blackout like this.

100% spot on. These cats have been liberal leaning for years and the only way to end this, is for a wealthy conservative to buy one of the outlets and fire everyone. The truth no longer matters to them.....
harge57
AG
GeorgiAg said:

Just for one second just try to be objective. No really really try.

Ok now pretend there is a world where the Media and Big Tech would censor and ignore the story that Donald Trump Jr. had a laptop that the press found and it had multiple deals being struck with shady characters from Ukraine, Russia, and ,China while his Dad was president.

Play that through in your mind and convince yourself this isn't a real problem and the media is not essentially a propaganda machine.
Decay
AG
nu awlins ag said:

tsuag10 said:

At this point we have no other choice than to believe that the heads of the MSM networks have been given SPECIFIC instructions to not cover this at all.

I can't come up with another logical reason why there would be a complete blackout like this.

100% spot on. These cats have been liberal leaning for years and the only way to end this, is for a wealthy conservative to buy one of the outlets and fire everyone. The truth no longer matters to them.....
There is another way. Something about thirsty trees or something...
BQ78
AG
Your scandal is worse than my scandal... Naha...I know you are but what am I ?... Mommy, the conservative looked at me funny!!!!
YouBet
AG
Maybe CNN uses the same search technology that TexAgs does?
BuddysBud
AG
Of course no one is reporting this story. The MSM cannot spell "Bobulinski"
ETFan
Did you try searching "nothingburger" ?
ETFan
YouBet said:

Maybe CNN uses the same search technology that TexAgs does?
annie88
AG
GeorgiAg said:

Yet every little thing that comes up about Trump no matter how big or small is thrown out there without any proof at all constantly over and over for the past four years and basically proved wrong every time.

But somehow it doesn't stop the media or news then. Russia, Texas, anything connected to Trump. I literally try so hard to make it stick. At any given time if you go look at the main pages of CNN or MSNBC and see sites it is always negative Trump covering the page.

There's a double standard on what they report and what they don't. They are an arm of the Democrat party. They are actively suppressing information against Biden.

Even you can't be this obtuse. But if you are I genuinely feel sorry for you.
CSTXAg92
AG
tsuag10 said:

Yep. Shows you just how deeply in bed the left and the media are. No longer just a threat to our democracy. It's actively - at this very moment - destroying our democracy.
Garrelli 5000
AG
GeorgiAg said:

The MSM ran a story on how many F'ing scoops of ice cream Trump gets compared to the others.

The MSM ran stories after his first physical accusing them of lying about his height so that his BMI isn't obese.

The MSM ran stories about a known germaphobe watching strippers pee on a bed in his hotel room.

The MSM ran stories that he called dead soldiers losers (even John Bolton said that is not true). Biden went unchecked in the recent debate when he made that claim.

The MSM ran stories and asked Trump's press secretary if he was mentally fit to hold office in hopes of invoking the 25th.

The MSM asked Trump's physician if he performed a mental health check on Trump - again hoping to invoke the 25th.

The MSM completely changed their story from "muh Collusion!!!!!" to "muh Obstruction!!!!!" once the Weissman report was released AFTER the mid-terms and showed there wasn't a m-f'ing thing wrong.

But yeah - the right wing Media is the problem....The MSM's Don F'ing Lemon asked out loud on TV if it was possible a black hole swallowed the then missing Malaysian airliner.

Liberals are quite simply...bad people.

No Bat Soup For You
AG
Pro2Percent said:

I would have been this concerned if they had 1/100th this amount of evidence against Trump. Anytime the press says anonymous sources they are lying to you.
Garrelli 5000
AG
Pro2Percent said:

• Trump and Ukraine

Nope - nothing illegal.

• Trump and Taxes

So...his taxes show something illegal? I'm sure the IRS will bust him any day now.

• Trump and hush money

I admit it would be nice to have a POTUS and wasn't a POS-US to his family, but again - nothing illegal. I'm sure you had the same issues with the left still trotting out the Clintons, Bill's infidelity and documented ....hush money....and your girl's ignoring it all.

What about Biden on video bragging about his quid-pro-quo? Any concern? Nothing to see here his son is a known business genius, give him any business like O&G in a foreign country and he'll get that job 10 out or 10 times.

Liberals are quite simply...bad people.
zephyr88
AG
Thursday morning update...

#fakenews
Daddy
AG
Try Russian hoax
Bet you get something lol
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.