MSM and Coronabros having a meltdown RE: Justin Turner

6,812 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by titan
hph6203
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Work your ass off your entire life to achieve a goal and get told by a bunch of people that you can't enjoy it when you achieve it. I'd say **** you to them too, and I'm sure his teammates attitude is **** them as well.
jkag89
geoag58 said:

These libtards are making it hard for me to hate the dodgers
2020 is certainly a weird year when one can not unabashedly hate the effin' Dodgers. Turner's response makes it even harder.

LeonardSkinner
My only problems with the situation are that A) Kershaw wasn't positive, and 2) the Rays' bats apparently were.
TarponChaser
Turner having the 'rona should be the least of concerns with him. Can you imagine the number of souls he has to steal to have that terrifying ginger mane and beard? And he's still got to steal more because he's got a massive bald spot he needs to fill in and more souls are required to grow that demon fur.
titan
S

Another reason to be delighted with the Dodgers actually:

Apparently Frank Luntz said earlier during his polling this month something to the effect that "Trump has as much chance as winning as the Dodgers do to win the World Series" - Well Then......!!!
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.