*** Tucker Carlson Interviews Tony Bobulinski @ 7PM CST - Fox News ***

41,609 Views | 378 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by 1876er
Dan Scott
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Exactly release the whole conversation. He played 2, 10 second sound bites. If you have the whole conversation release it all right now.
Dan Scott
AG
The slow play makes the story lose credibility. And there's no more time to slow play.
AgBQ-00
AG
law-apt-3g said:

lol if the only copy was lost in shipping. Idiotic

He did say they used pictures of the documents while searching for them. So hoping there are copies. Seems really stupid and incompetent if there isn't.
TRADUCTOR
That and the idiocy shipping the only copy...
Barnyard96
AG
law-apt-3g said:

That and the idiocy shipping the only copy...
Did he say that was the only copy?
tsuag10
AG
law-apt-3g said:

lol if the only copy was lost in shipping. Idiotic
That's what I'm saying. There's only 2 options: Either Tucker's staff are complete idiots and didn't make copies, or his report about it being stolen was just for dramatic effect.
“Progressivism is the b@stard child of Marxism.” — Mark Levin

“Indeed the safest road to Hell is the gradual one—the gentle slope, soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones, without signposts…” — CS Lewis, The Screwtape Letters

RooAg
AG
BluHorseShu said:

G Martin 87 said:

TexasAggie_02 said:

G Martin 87 said:

Moreover, the evidence doesn't only point to a deal with China. Other countries that the Bidens were trying to make deals with include (but may not be limited to)

• France
  • Georgia
  • Kazakhstan
  • Luxembourg
  • Oman
  • Romania

How many others? This looks exactly like a pay-to-play influence peddling scheme. Maybe it's really not, but why isn't the Democrat Media curious? Even a little bit?

If it's legit, what product /services did this "company" provide?

Same with burisma. What did hunter contribute, other than getting investigations stopped? What insight did he bring to the board?
Tucker asked that. Tony laughed and said "the Biden name." Hunter has no other credentials or qualifications.
So like what Eric and Jr. and Ivanka use in their business dealings...Trumps name?

Surely you aren't equating using the Trump family's name in their legitimate family business to Hunter and Jim leveraging their family's name in what is allegedly shady/illegal business ventures based solely off garnering favor and/or influence over an American politician? Damn, that's sad.
TAMU1990
AG
What a minute - there should be multiple copies of this
oysterbayAG
AG
The vanishing documents is the scariest part. Someone at Fox tipped off some Deep State entity, either foreign or domestic. Maybe Tucker's producer made copies and they also vanished. Trump had better beef up his security, even though it is quite substantial. The odds against Trump are becoming monumental.
TAMU1990
AG
Bobulinski has multiple copies - that is a given
EKUAg
AG
Don't forget the Senate committee run by Ron Johnson has the documents as well as the Washington Examiner.
Proc92
TAMU1990 said:

Tucker said there were different docs from a "source". Not from Tony b.
EKUAg
AG
Proc92 said:

TAMU1990 said:

I just listened. Agree.
Magic City Wings
Tucker has a pretty low opinion of his viewers if he thinks they will buy this lost in the mail bs...

Or maybe he shoulda used usps.
texaglurkerguy
AgBMF42 said:

Tucker has a pretty low opinion of his viewers if he thinks they will buy this lost in the mail bs...

"My dog ate my homework"
TRADUCTOR
EKUAg said:

Proc92 said:

TAMU1990 said:

I just listened. Agree.

If multiple copies then No Big Deal and ranting about a lost copy is stupid waste of emotion.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Check is in the mail.
texrover91
AG
Tucker shows up as the #2 trending search on Hulu....
tsuag10
AG
AgBMF42 said:

You're literally the wurst
“Progressivism is the b@stard child of Marxism.” — Mark Levin

“Indeed the safest road to Hell is the gradual one—the gentle slope, soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones, without signposts…” — CS Lewis, The Screwtape Letters

Rascal
AG
G Martin 87 said:

TexasAggie_02 said:

G Martin 87 said:

Moreover, the evidence doesn't only point to a deal with China. Other countries that the Bidens were trying to make deals with include (but may not be limited to)

• France
  • Georgia
  • Kazakhstan
  • Luxembourg
  • Oman
  • Romania

How many others? This looks exactly like a pay-to-play influence peddling scheme. Maybe it's really not, but why isn't the Democrat Media curious? Even a little bit?

Same with burisma. What did hunter contribute, other than getting investigations stopped? What insight did he bring to the board?
Tucker asked that. Tony laughed and said "the Biden name." Hunter has no other credentials or qualifications.

What product or service was this Sinalhawk LLC supposed to provide? Or simply a private equity group essentially with intentions of making further investments?
CSTXAg92
AG
tsuag10 said:

I have to ask - Why in the ever living hell would you send documents all the way across the country if Tucker was coming back to NYC anyway?

Further, why wouldn't you scan, or take pictures and video of the documents so as to preserve them in case of something like this?
Because who would think something like that actually happens?? We've entered a new reality. This is a much different America than we're used to folks.
Tailgate88
AG
AgBMF42 said:

https://www.businessinsider.com/ups-says-it-lost-tucker-carlson-documents-biden-claim-2020-10

neil88
AG
That article wasn't biased at all
agent-maroon
AG
UPS is quite capable of this. They lost a 4 cubic ft steel wheelbarrow tub I bought off of eBay this summer. How the hell do you "lose" something that big & heavy?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
BluHorseShu
AG
RooAg said:

BluHorseShu said:

G Martin 87 said:

TexasAggie_02 said:

G Martin 87 said:

• France
  • Georgia
  • Kazakhstan
  • Luxembourg
  • Oman
  • Romania

So like what Eric and Jr. and Ivanka use in their business dealings...Trumps name?

Surely you aren't equating using the Trump family's name in their legitimate family business to Hunter and Jim leveraging their family's name in what is allegedly shady/illegal business ventures based solely off garnering favor and/or influence over an American politician? Damn, that's sad.
That's not what I meant. My point was only that they trade on the Trump name. I'm not debating the legitimacy of their business dealings, but merely the are successful because of their name. If you want to be a fluffer for the Trump kids...be my guest.
richardag
BluHorseShu said:

RooAg said:

BluHorseShu said:

G Martin 87 said:

TexasAggie_02 said:

G Martin 87 said:

• France
  • Georgia
  • Kazakhstan
  • Luxembourg
  • Oman
  • Romania

That's not what I meant. My point was only that they trade on the Trump name. I'm not debating the legitimacy of their business dealings, but merely the are successful because of their name. If you want to be a fluffer for the Trump kids...be my guest.
I the sense you put it, yes the President Trump's children use the Trump name.

BIG DIFFERENCE is Biden's family ISN'T trading in on Biden's NAME, they are actually trading in on the United States of American name and TAXPAYERS, as influenced illegally by the corrupt, creepy, liar and plagiarist Joe Biden.
-We understand why children are afraid of darkness ... but why are men afraid of light?
Plato
BluHorseShu
AG
richardag said:

BluHorseShu said:

RooAg said:

BluHorseShu said:

G Martin 87 said:

TexasAggie_02 said:

G Martin 87 said:

• France
  • Georgia
  • Kazakhstan
  • Luxembourg
  • Oman
  • Romania

I the sense you put it, yes the President Trump's children use the Trump name.

BIG DIFFERENCE is Biden's family ISN'T trading in on Biden's NAME, they are actually trading in on the United States of American name and TAXPAYERS, as influenced illegally by the corrupt, creepy, liar and plagiarist Joe Biden.
Then I certainly agree that anyone doing that should be brought to trial. If Trump wins, I am sure it will be his first order of business.
Charpie
AG
So what happened? I heard that the documents were found
titan
S
AgBQ-00 said:

I really am disgusted in our media. It is astonishing how possessed they are with the idea of one party rule
They are in fact the commissars of the Neo-Marxist wing of the Dems. They insure and oversee obedience to the party message.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
1876er
AG
So what happened here? Did Tucker find his smoking gun docs? Tomorrow is Election Day.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.