*** Tucker Carlson Interviews Tony Bobulinski @ 7PM CST - Fox News ***

41,984 Views | 378 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by 1876er
Magic City Wings
How long do you want to ignore this user?
titan said:

oysterbayAG said:

Quote:

The entire Biden Crime Family and their accomplices must be doing some heavy praying that Joe gets elected, otherwise they know they are dead meat !

Actually, even if Biden wins, Trump should spend November and December dismantling their machinery. Break up departments, dump classified revelations, etc. Especially its important to learn if the Democrats had some Chinese notice about the virus, as is starting to seem possible given certain timings. That would need to get out before any Dem inauguration to shut down the virus narrative.

1.- Trump has had four years to do this and didn't.

2. Trump literally had Chinese notice about the virus and chose to lie to the American people.
G Martin 87
AG
Meaning that they've been watching Hunter prior to Feb 2018??
AgBQ-00
AG
NPCs showing up for their afternoon shift.

Both of you need to get new talking points these are tired and thoroughly refuted.
aggiehawg
AG
G Martin 87 said:

Meaning that they've been watching Hunter prior to Feb 2018??
Meaning they could have been since they had what I presume was a Title I FISA on Ho. That's a full sweep of all communications, texts, emails, phone call intercepts, physical surveillance, the works.

In any event, Hunter's communications were likely incidentally collected at a minimum. Like Flynn was by talking with Kislyak.
titan
S
AgBMF42 said:

titan said:

oysterbayAG said:

Quote:

The entire Biden Crime Family and their accomplices must be doing some heavy praying that Joe gets elected, otherwise they know they are dead meat !

Actually, even if Biden wins, Trump should spend November and December dismantling their machinery. Break up departments, dump classified revelations, etc. Especially its important to learn if the Democrats had some Chinese notice about the virus, as is starting to seem possible given certain timings. That would need to get out before any Dem inauguration to shut down the virus narrative.

2. Trump literally had Chinese notice about the virus and chose to lie to the American people.

No, he couldn't. He would have lost this election if he broke it up in the first term. Obvious.

By lie about the virus are you repeating the Woodward nonsense mis-characterization about an admission at end of March that he wanted to avoid panicking people and project confidence, which is the default of any leader -- or are you talking about something else.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Ellis Wyatt
AgBMF42 said:

titan said:

oysterbayAG said:

Quote:

What would you and Joe have done differently?

Why was your party impeaching the President under false pretense while your Chinese communist buds were infecting the earth?
Prosperdick
AG
titan said:

AgBMF42 said:

titan said:

oysterbayAG said:

Quote:

No, he couldn't. He would have lost this election if he broke it up in the first term. Obvious.

By lie about the virus are you repeating the Woodward nonsense mis-characterization about an admission at end of March that he wanted to avoid panicking people and project confidence, which is the default of any leader -- or are you talking about something else.

I'm sure he is repeating it...he's a typical LIV who I'm sure gets his information from CNN/MSDNC.

Also, can you imagine the howling from the media if Trump started dismantling the FBI and other alphabet agencies while the Mueller hoax investigation was ongoing. 2018 would have been a blood bath and R's would have likely lost the Senate.

Then imagine the howling if he tried to do it while the sham impeachment was taking place. GTFO here with that 4 years nonsense.
Barnyard96
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

AgBMF42 said:

titan said:

oysterbayAG said:

Quote:

What would you and Joe have done differently?

Why was your party impeaching the President under false pretense while your Chinese communist buds were infecting the earth?
This is what they did. Well...this and impeachment.

CSTXAg92
AG
thirdcoast said:

thirdcoast said:

Earl_Rudder said:

HumpitPuryear said:

What is Bobulinski's background and how did he end up in business with the Bidens? He said they approached him. Why? What does he bring to the operation that they didn't already have and why him specifically?

- Wrestled at Penn State
- Dean's list 9/10 semesters at Penn State
- Joined US Navy, left with rank of Lieutenant
- Served as CTO at Nuclear Power Training Command (that is a pretty big deal for me, that is real competence)
- Grandfather 37 year Army Intelligence
- Father 20+ year Navy Officer
- Brother 28 year Navy Flight Officer

Seems like a like spook/military kid that became a good man and went into international business. I would have as well if I had some connections.

He also seems like a patriot, despite donating to dems during the Obama years.

Here is the full interview

Video has been removed!
thirdcoast
AG
titan
S
CSTXAg92 said:

thirdcoast said:

thirdcoast said:

Earl_Rudder said:

HumpitPuryear said:

What is Bobulinski's background and how did he end up in business with the Bidens? He said they approached him. Why? What does he bring to the operation that they didn't already have and why him specifically?

- Wrestled at Penn State
- Dean's list 9/10 semesters at Penn State
- Joined US Navy, left with rank of Lieutenant
- Served as CTO at Nuclear Power Training Command (that is a pretty big deal for me, that is real competence)
- Grandfather 37 year Army Intelligence
- Father 20+ year Navy Officer
- Brother 28 year Navy Flight Officer

Seems like a like spook/military kid that became a good man and went into international business. I would have as well if I had some connections.

He also seems like a patriot, despite donating to dems during the Obama years.

Here is the full interview

Video has been removed!
You will know you are in a China situation for sure when you find that a show like Tucker's has been removed somehow from your dvr recording of it at home. (other than running out of space and the auto delete engaging)
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
EKUAg
AG
Runs for me on the post above.
aggiedata
AG
Watch tonight for more!

aginlakeway
AG
That's a mammoth number.
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
Cromagnum
AG
One of my (i thought) conservative friends is convinced that the laptop is just some random thing that "Trump's lawyer friend" dug up to detract from his own investigation. He fully believes the FBI story that this is just more Russian propaganda.
sam callahan
Quote:

He fully believes the FBI story that this is just more Russian propaganda.

ask him to show his source on where the FBI calls it Russian propaganda.%A0
AgBQ-00
AG
Night 2 of coverage from Tucker. He is laying out in plain terms.
AgBQ-00
AG
I really am disgusted in our media. It is astonishing how possessed they are with the idea of one party rule
AgBQ-00
AG
Tucker just pointed out...All the Russia talk is clearly a cover for Chinese influence
AgBQ-00
AG
Holy Crap...docs sent via overnight parcel disappeared. These are docs that have to do with this investigation that Fox/Tucker is working on. They disappeared in transit.
Dan Scott
AG
I missed the last part, did Tucker say evidence was lost?
AgBQ-00
AG
I would guess one of our "reliable and trustworthy "alphabet agencies is involved there
mazzag
AG
Evidence was stolen out of the package.
Well shoot
And now documents disappear from an overnight envelope. ( UPS Or FedEx ). Meaning there is a mole inside Fox or the CIA / FBI corruption is hard at work.

Stunning.
AgBQ-00
AG
I'm hoping it was copies or they retained copies. Holy smokes this is cloak and dagger type stuff
mazzag
AG
FOX
AgBQ-00
AG
mazzag said:

FOX

What about Fox
tsuag10
AG
I have to ask - Why in the ever living hell would you send documents all the way across the country if Tucker was coming back to NYC anyway?

Further, why wouldn't you scan, or take pictures and video of the documents so as to preserve them in case of something like this?
“Progressivism is the b@stard child of Marxism.” — Mark Levin

“Indeed the safest road to Hell is the gradual one—the gentle slope, soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones, without signposts…” — CS Lewis, The Screwtape Letters

mazzag
AG
It's the alphabet agency you accused of stealing the docs. IMO.
74Ag1
AG
Well shoot said:

And now documents disappear from an overnight envelope. ( UPS Or FedEx ). Meaning there is a mole inside Fox or the CIA / FBI corruption is hard at work.

Stunning.

And scary
AgBQ-00
AG
I doubt that but it is a possibility

ETA. I dont trust FBI, CIA, NSA or any of the alphabet soup agencies. The kind of secrecy and power they wield creates corruption.
4stringAg
AG
tsuag10 said:

I have to ask - Why in the ever living hell would you send documents all the way across the country if Tucker was coming back to NYC anyway?

Further, why wouldn't you scan, or take pictures and video of the documents so as to preserve them in case of something like this?

Agree. I'm not doubting Tucker but why wouldn't the Fox exec make copies of this stuff?
Dan Scott
AG
Tucker is pissing me off. Release the damn audio already.
AgBQ-00
AG
Hes going through it now. It is clear they were all terrified of this coming out.
TRADUCTOR
lol if the only copy was lost in shipping. Idiotic

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.