Florida Early Voting

149,154 Views | 1283 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Maacus
lunchbox
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AvidAggie said:

GCP12 said:

I may be reading this wrong but isn't this not so great news for Trump considering Dade isn't counted in this?
Per this post, it does include the Miami-Dade numbers that have been released, but not a handful of other counties (which all went to Trump, some close, in 2016).

aggiez03
AG
In Miami Dade...

Hilldawg had a 14% lead
DimentiaJoe has a 10% lead

Trump has a 4% advantage 2020 vs 2016 in Dade County which accounts for picking up 44,459 votes more than last time.
Gigemags382
AG
AvidAggie said:

GCP12 said:

I may be reading this wrong but isn't this not so great news for Trump considering Dade isn't counted in this?

It's only the Election Day votes in Dade that aren't counted in this. Early vote and VBM are counted. Election Day votes in Dade won't move the needle much.
aginresearch
AG
How many times do we have to repeat: Miami-Dade is massively under performing for the Democrats. Numbers I'm seeing out of Miami-Dade net the Democrats +3k votes right now. Probably looking at +10k by the end of the evening from Miami-Dade. There's nothing there. It's tapped out.
Marvin
AG
lunchbox said:

AvidAggie said:

GCP12 said:

Per this post, it does include the Miami-Dade numbers that have been released, but not a handful of other counties.

Those counties shown as not included all went for Trump by 15,000 votes total in 2016.
AgBQ-00
AG
Where does this idea the Rs are defecting in huge numbers come from? Have seen several unfamiliar users claiming this on a couple of different threads.
Communists aren't people. They are property of the state.
Gigemags382
AG
AgBQ-00 said:

Where does this idea the Rs are defecting in huge numbers come from? Have seen several unfamiliar users claiming this on a couple of different threads.

"Polls"
MagnumLoad
NPA's will decide this, and nobody knows how that will go. Dems will use exit polling to project a win, but those are unreliable
I hate tu. It's in my blood.
The Debt
Gigemags382 said:

AgBQ-00 said:

"Polls"
Floridians are happy to vote for their own demographic. Dementia-Americans
bmks270
AG
AgBQ-00 said:

Polls where 10% of the republicans polled say Biden.

Ignore the party support data that shows Trump has 95% approval among Republicans (higher than Obama, Bush or Clinton had). Also, the 5% aren't necessarily voting for Biden.

aginresearch
AG
We are now down to clutching at straws for those that don't want to acknowledge what is happening in Florida. Republicans and NPAs are not breaking in large numbers to Biden. You can sell me that NPAs will break around 2% or so to Biden, yeah I can buy that. Not 60/40 Biden.

Having said that I'd like to see a +200k vote advantage for Republicans by end of voting day. I think we get there as we only need another ~40k.
The Debt
bmks270 said:

AgBQ-00 said:

10% of Dems poll they are voting for Trump.

This happens every election.
Marvin
AG
aginresearch said:

We are now down to clutching at straws for those that don't want to acknowledge what is happening in Florida. Republicans and NPAs are not breaking in large numbers to Biden. You can sell me that NPAs will break around 2% or so to Biden, yeah I can buy that. Not 60/40 Biden.

Having said that I'd like to see a +200k vote advantage for Republicans by end of voting day. I think we get there as we only need another ~40k.

Should be a surge when the after-work crowd arrives.
akm91
AG
aginresearch said:

How many times do we have to repeat: Miami-Dade is massively under performing for the Democrats. Numbers I'm seeing out of Miami-Dade net the Democrats +3k votes right now. Probably looking at +10k by the end of the evening from Miami-Dade. There's nothing there. It's tapped out.
Keep in mind, in 2016 it was +300K for GCF.
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
Gigemags382
AG
bmks270 said:

AgBQ-00 said:

Probably attempted to contact 10,000 R's. 100 of those R's were defecting to Biden and proud to tell the pollster. Only 1,000 total R's responded. Voila, 10% R defectors.
will25u
Prosperdick
AG
+148,444 just updated a minute ago. So almost at 150K.
HelloUncleNateFitch
akm91 said:

aginresearch said:

Keep in mind, in 2016 it was +300K for GCF.
aren't the early votes there factored in already? thought they just hadn't reported today's #s,
Don't underestimate Joe's ability to **** this up.
Prosperdick
AG
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
Marvin said:

aginresearch said:

Yep. I'm in Fl and will vote after work. (my n=1)
Gigemags382
AG
Prosperdick said:

That does indicate it being closer than 2016 though.
Gyles Marrett
gotsand said:

Marvin said:

aginresearch said:

The deep red panhandle counties are notorious for the after work surge.
Nitro Power
AG
Gigemags382 said:

AgBQ-00 said:

"Polls"
Trolls

FIFY
Keegan99
AG
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Thanks Florida, North Carolina and Georgia don't screw this up !
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
Gyles Marrett said:

gotsand said:

Marvin said:

aginresearch said:

The deep red panhandle counties are notorious for the after work surge.
Yes, and they're deep, deep red.
Fightin_Aggie
AG
Rapier108 said:

Fightin_Aggie said:

AgBMF42 said:

Florida update*

Republicans: 3,902,530 (38.9%)
Democrat: 3,779,989 (37.7%)
NPA: 2,324,888 (23.2%)

Rep+122,541

(*Not including six counties, including Miami-Dade)

Using this data and insider advantage party breakdown I have Biden ahead here 48.6% to 48.4%.

Using NYT Upshot Biden up 48.2% to 45.1%

It's gonna be close, anyone know what counties besides Miami aren't there?

Anyone better with excel wanna model this?
I don't follow at all? The NPA are breaking hard for Biden based on what?
You know you're responding to a lib sock.
I only suspected, but now I know!

The more you know!
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
Keegan99
AG
Have to admit, after being the poster child for badly run elections two decades ago, Florida's operation might be the best in the country in terms of data and transparency. Would be nice if all states were like this.
McKinney Ag69
AG
Where are you getting your live numbers?
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
AgBQ-00 said:

it really is polling. Basically pollsters are using question stems that spit out the actual handful of people that are doing this and then extrapolating.
aginresearch
AG
Yup. It's bad in South Florida.
Mr President Elect
AG
Challenger 17 said:

Where are you getting your live numbers?
https://joeisdone.github.io/florida/
FriscoKid
AG
Pollster on Hannity just said that if Florida gets to +250k it's all over and you can call the state.
Hillary paid for warrant to spy on Trump.
aginresearch
AG
joeisdone.github.io
Keegan99
AG
blindey said:

AgBQ-00 said:

it really is polling. Basically pollsters are using question stems that spit out the actual handful of people that are doing this and then extrapolating.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.