Florida Early Voting

149,231 Views | 1283 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Maacus
Prosperdick
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Gyles Marrett said:

haybob15 said:

rgag12 said:

So one post office has a backed up mail room. If there are a lot of ballots in there how many net votes is that for Dems? 100 at most?

FL is lost to dems

Edit: meant to be in reply to bigfreddie

Don't feed the liberal trolls.
and if the Dems are planning fraud they are really terrible at making it look real....VBM has really slowed up. Almost non existent now. So we going to go 5 days or so with basically no more coming in and then on 11/4 300K ballots are going to show up? Yeah that wouldn't look suspicious
I think what they're attempting is trying to paint the USPS as being this big roadblock and that they will need many weeks to count all these ballots after Election Day. That way they can start manufacturing new ones to add to the crates that magically show up days after the election is over.

This is where the SCOTUS needs to slap those shenanigans down.
aTm2004
AG
BigFred said:

aTm2004 said:

Like this?

How about the Politico article saying Biden is in trouble with Hispanic support in Florida?
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/29/biden-narrow-lead-florida-hispanics-433570

Negative. Not winning BIG in Florida if at all.
May want to spend this weekend canvasing your area for some Kleenex tissues. You're going to need a lot of them when Florida is called before 10pm.
titan
S
CashMcMog said:

Curious question.

All these tallies just are based on known party affiliation. No one really knows who voted what yet. For all we know a lot of Dems switched over. Right?
That's actually not at all unlikely given the Democrat's economic platform and how clear they have made it they might likely go shut-down crazy again.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Cepe
AG
When is the current cutoff for mail in ballots to count? What are the rules in Florida?

Does it go by when received or the stamp cancelation date?

Are ballots that don't have the stamp canceled rejected?

Just curious if anyone knows off the top of their head. . .
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
Palm Beach County alone will be counting votes found in the back of poll workers' cars until mid-November.
Prosperdick
AG
Cepe said:

When is the current cutoff for mail in ballots to count? What are the rules in Florida?

The problem is it's easy for a corrupt USPS to forge the stamp but the problem is if Trump builds a big enough lead on ED, and I strongly believe he will, it simply becomes too daunting for them to cheat. Instead of "hey, we found 3 crates of ballots that need to be counted" it becomes "hey, we found 300 crates of ballots that need to be counted that were discovered in 25 different mailrooms." To say it strains credulity is an understatement.
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
Prosperdick said:

Cepe said:

The problem is it's easy for a corrupt USPS to forge the stamp but the problem is if Trump builds a big enough lead on ED, and I strongly believe he will, it simply becomes too daunting for them to cheat. Instead of "hey, we found 3 crates of ballots that need to be counted" it becomes "hey, we found 300 crates of ballots that need to be counted that were discovered in 25 different mailrooms." To say it strains credulity is an understatement.
Wrong. No one is worried about "optics". Winning at all costs is the game here.

In 2018, Broward and Palm Beach Counties "found" about 46,000 Democrat ballots for Governor after election day. Same story with Senate race, tens of thousands of votes materialized in S. Florida after election day.

ETA: link
bmks270
AG
Cepe said:

I believe it has to be received by 8 PM Election Day to be counted.
akm91
AG
Quote:

In 2018, Broward and Palm Beach Counties "found" about 46,000 Democrat ballots for Governor after election day. Same story with Senate race, tens of thousands of votes materialized in S. Florida after election day.
Brenda Snipes was also fired by Rick Scott after that fiasco. Not saying the new Supervisor will be any better since that's a Democratic cesspool.
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
akm91
AG
EV gap shrinks to D+122K
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
astros4545
AG
+5,500 past 60 minutes

back to a furious pace after a lunch time slowdown
DCPD158
AG
Seen in the skies over Orlando/Kissimmee Florida:

"Thank you Jesus 4 Trump"

Company I-1, Ord-Ords '85 -12thFan and Websider-
bmks270
AG
It's 5 pm, will there be an after work Friday surge. Polls are open until 7 pm in many places.

2 hours to go, and Democrat margin is already down to 117k.

It's looking like Republican will make at 50k dent today, a work day.
It's looking very likely the Dems will end up with a margin of less than 30k on Election Day.

Trump well on his way to take Florida by a margin of 2-4% at this rate.
Ulysses90
AG
I'm sure you hear my vote impact in Seminole county this afternoon. Only a 30 minute wait to vote (on paper).
Prosperdick
AG
bmks270 said:

It's 5 pm, will there be an after work Friday surge. Polls are open until 7 pm in many places.

2 hours to go, and Democrat margin is already down to 117k.

It's looking like Republican will make at 50k dent today, a work day.
It's looking very likely the Dems will end up with a margin of less than 30k on Election Day.

Trump well on his way to take Florida by a margin of 2-4% at this rate.
Yup and if more D's vote R's than vice versa if could be a huge blowout and render any cheating attempts moot. That's what we need if we're going to win.
Prosperdick
AG

Target is now WAY less than the attendance of a single Trump rally or 18,500 more than a single Biden rally.
JAG03
AG
Target smart takes the numbers and models them and in Florida their numbers look better. There is a guy on the confidence thread who posts updates from them twice a day for several swing states.
bmks270
AG
Another Florida data point.

The Palm beach county school district lost roughly 7,000 student enrollments (of roughly 100,000). People sending their kids to private schools that were opened up. The remote schooling has been a huge strain on parents.
Keegan99
AG
dermdoc
AG
I have never seen an "anti candidate"win. People are more energized by being for something than just against it.

Maybe this is the first time that happens.

We shall see.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
titan
S
dermdoc said:

I have never seen an "anti candidate"win. People are more energized by being for something than just against it.

Maybe this is the first time that happens.

We shall see.
dermdoc,
Right, and especially when it is against enthusiasm. If any case should have proven the opposite, it was 2012 when Republican loathing for Obama's policies was having to fight against utter lack of enthusiasm for "Romneycare Romney" who was seen as not being different enough on that issue, not to mention had laid down after a good first debate.

And lo and behold, it DID NOT pan out. Enthusiasm side DID win over loathing. But in 2012 that was the Democrats.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
dermdoc
AG
And the left erroneously believes that Trump won because of an "anti Hillary" vote which is not correct. They literally can not understand how anyone could be FOR Trump.

That bit them in 2016. Who knows this year?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
dermdoc
AG
And reading that article confirms that the dem leaders do not get what drives Trump supporters.
will25u
Gigem314
AG
Sounds like Florida is still trending Trump. Good.
Cheetah01
AG
Lots of 4/4 voters being cannibalized now. Pretty much using 4/4 voters to close the gap. Was hoping to retain that advantage on ED.
Muy
AG
akm91 said:

PneumAg said:

That sounds like a county I want to live in.

Apparently sex life is pretty good in The Villages.

Yeah, I believe it has the highest per capita rate of STD's.
aginresearch
AG
Everyone is cannibalizing their 4/4 voters. There will only be 20% of the 2020 voting universe left on Tuesday. Anyone left to vote on Tuesday will be likely Trump voters.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Right, and especially when it is against enthusiasm. If any case should have proven the opposite, it was 2012 when Republican loathing for Obama's policies was having to fight against utter lack of enthusiasm for "Romneycare Romney" who was seen as not being different enough on that issue, not to mention had laid down after a good first debate.
If Romney had run on renouncing RomneyCare, "Look we tried it! It didn't work as advertised!" I think he might have won. Critical error in my view.

In hindsight, Romney likely would have been a horrible president. Further, without a second Obama term we wouldn't have had Trump.

The saying used to be without Carter we wouldn't have had Reagan. Now it is without Obama we wouldn't have had Trump.
Gigemags382
AG
Cheetah01 said:

Lots of 4/4 voters being cannibalized now. Pretty much using 4/4 voters to close the gap. Was hoping to retain that advantage on ED.

By my calculation, R's still closed the gap by 13k above and beyond cannibalization of 4/4 voters between 9:03 AM yesterday and 7:43 AM today. The gap closed at total of 40k during that time, so 27k was cannibalization of the 4/4 gap and 13k was above and beyond that. So still gain ground in addition to 4/4 cannibalization.
AgDev01
AG
There is still 70k more 4/4 voters for republicans than democrats and independents combined. If Trump only gets 1/3 of the remaining 4/4 independent vote he wins. The fact of the matter its the democrats are the ones that are spent on 4/4 voters.
Ulysses90
AG
It's worth mentioning once every 30 posts that there is a high likelihood that there are FAR more Florida Democrats defecting to vote for Trump than Republicans defecting to Biden. Trump is a protest vote for disaffected Democrats but Biden is essentially eating the barrel of a gun for an angry Republican that hates Trump but has an IQ above room temperature (and I readily admit that not all do).
Just an Ag
AG
Prosperdick
AG

Nice!
FbgTxAg
AG
Does Florida EV on Sunday and Monday?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.