Chris Pratt being cancelled...

11,003 Views | 78 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by annie88
TyHolden
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
EKUAg
AG
Decay
AG
He already got cancelled once because he attended a church that taught Christianity and it upset that weird fivehead lesbian Ellen Page. You can't cancel him again, sorry!
Gigem314
AG
I like him even more now. He doesn't care about the establishment.

cisgenderedAggie
Redeemed for letting Thanos win.
Esteban du Plantier
AG
Chris Pratt is good people.

http://the-hollywood-gossip-res.cloudinary.com/iu/s--bvS-dSbm--/t_v_full/cs_srgb,f_auto,fl_strip_profile.lossy,q_auto:420/v1432845439/video/chris-pratt-and-son-salute-flag.png
Rapier108
Chris Pratt is a bankable star.

Hollywood is not going to nuke the golden goose to satisfy the Twitter mob.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Decay
AG
Oh wow RDJ is trying to get cancelled and he's basically the final boss of overcoming cancellations
DannyDuberstein
AG
The tolerant left strikes again
CSTXAg92
AG
Gigem314 said:

I like him even more now. He doesn't care about the Hollywood establishment.

EXACTLY what I was going to post.

And Robert Downey Jr. just went up a few notches in my book for standing up for Chris.
titan
S

People labeling `white supremacist' should just be seen as foes. It makes them as absolute pawns of the overall Marxist agenda by the employment of their tropes.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
ValleyRatAg
AG
Praying for you Chris, keep the faith.
AGHouston11
AG
Finally a guy with balls.

No Drew Brees wearing a rapist's name on his helmet!
beerad12man
AG
People are really sad. Just reading through those twitter posts. Can't believe some judge a person just by who they vote for. Automatically assuming he isn't a good person or a Christian

Crazy
DannyDuberstein
AG
White people that don't bend the knee and do what I want = white supremacists

That's the world we live in now. And what these shortsighted morons don't see is that they are eventually going to make the list too
BuffsAg47
AG
One of my favorite actors. Glad to see his Hollywood friends sticking up for him, although I'm kinda surprised they didn't join in with the hive mind to be honest.
AGHouston11
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

White people that don't bend the knee and do what I want = white supremacists

That's the world we live in now.

It's really sick how the party of tolerance treats other people!
Pumpkinhead
AG
Has the term 'cancelled' now jumped the shark? What does that tweet mean by 'cancelled'? Because Pratt got some crap on social media from people he doesn't know? I guess that means most of us here on TexAgs have been 'cancelled' at one time or another.

'Cancelled' used to mean - I thought - strong actions like banned, fired, black listed, etc. now that word also simply means 'got criticized by some people on Twitter'? I am guessing Pratt isn't losing sleep over that.
Mayor West
AG
And all he did NOT attend a Biden event. Didn't even endorse Trump, but gets targeted anyway.
c-jags
Ruffalo even came to his defense.

When Ruffalo comes to your defense against the left you know you effed up.
c-jags
Buf***47 said:

One of my favorite actors. Glad to see his Hollywood friends sticking up for him, although I'm kinda surprised they didn't join in with the hive mind to be honest.

Pratt follows Crenshaw, Shapiro, and Turning Point.

Pretty sure he's not into the hive mind. Just keeps his politics to himself.
Bondag
AG
TyHolden
AG
Actually Hulk came to his defense as well. Ruffalo is as liberal as they come.

aggiehawg
AG
Decay said:

Oh wow RDJ is trying to get cancelled and he's basically the final boss of overcoming cancellations
I have always loved Robert Downey, Jr. He had his rough times true but he's a great comedic and dramatic actor and now he's just so over the BS that is Hollywood.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Such a dumb, America in 2020 story:
https://www.buzzfeed.com/ehisosifo1/chris-pratt-least-liked-chris
"[When I was a kid,] I wanted to be a pirate. Thank God no one took me seriously and scheduled me for eye removal and peg leg surgery."- Bill Maher
Verne Lundquist
AG
Dude married into a family that is a known trump enemy. It must be like the guy who married Meghan McCain. He will defend trump up to a point.

But I highly doubt Chris Pratt is political. He's just a big time Christian
LOYAL AG
AG
beerad12man said:

People are really sad. Just reading through those twitter posts. Can't believe some judge a person just by who they vote for. Automatically assuming he isn't a good person or a Christian

Crazy
My guess is they are assuming he's a Christian and that's the problem.
Ellis Wyatt
aggiehawg said:

Decay said:

I have always loved Robert Downey, Jr. He had his rough times true but he's a great comedic and dramatic actor and now he's just so over the BS that is Hollywood.
Downey is real in an environment that it costs to be real in. I have great respect for him, flaws and all.
Onceaggie2.0
Again dummies twitter is not real life no one cares.
azul_rain
twitter is a cesspool and should be eliminated
azul_rain
FPS_Dough said:

Again dummies twitter is not real life no one cares.
Ellis Wyatt
Verne Lundquist said:

Dude married into a family that is a known trump enemy. It must be like the guy who married Meghan McCain. He will defend trump up to a point.

But I highly doubt Chris Pratt is political. He's just a big time Christian
They're coming for all Christians eventually. Trump-supporters are just the most-deplorable Christians at present.
The TC Jester
Decay said:

The TC Jester
Contrast this display of "tolerance" with the tens of millions of conservatives who line up for movie tickets or music or sporting events each year, knowing the vast majority of actors/athletes/musicians are far left wing and probably hate their guts.

Who are the tolerant ones?
hph6203
AG
Is not going to a Biden fundraiser worse than killing and butchering a sheep? Because he already did that and the vegans squealed like the lambs Clarice Starling talked about.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.