Mask compliance

9,022 Views | 137 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BigRobSA
Viper16
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
fullback44 said:

Smokedraw01 said:

flashplayer said:

Most places in New Braunfels area people are obedient sheep.

Or they're just doing what they think is best for the community. You look for sheep and that is what you'll find.

I got a bunch of sheep in a conference room .. I had them put on their mask ... I then took my mask and strapped it
Around my ass.. and then farted ... everyone of the sheep in the room smelled my fart through their mask...

I told them Mask don't work and left the room to go to the bathroom ... holding that back for the meeting almost caused me to rupture a gasket..
Very Einsteinian of you sir!!

Well done.....
chimpanzee
Smokedraw01
Pinche Abogado said:

Smokedraw01 said:

astros4545 said:

Speaking in generalities

In public

Which side of the mask wearing debate attacks who?

Both sides have ridiculous people. You have the insane folks that attack those stores that require patrons to wear masks. There are *******s who go after people who don't wear masks. I've not run into either group but people need to stop being a dick to others.

Please provide a cite of people "attacking stores."

End Of Message
AG
How many days did it take to find that? 3?
Smokedraw01
Pinche Abogado said:

Nope, just showed up on my Twitter feed today. But go ahead and deflect.
End Of Message
AG
Shooooooore
Cassius
Smokedraw01 said:

Pinche Abogado said:

did they assault the black barista afterwards?

whitey is racist doncha know!
Cholula Verde
AG
"Both sides have ridiculous people."

Finally, something we can agree on!
Smokedraw01
Cassius said:

Smokedraw01 said:

Pinche Abogado said:

Yeah, that's where I was going with that. So many whites on this board love to play the role of victim.
Ol_Ag_02
AG
Wearing a mask is the easiest way to visualize your belief that "Orange Man Bad". Hence the religious zeal for a Corona-bros.
Cassius
Smokedraw01 said:

Cassius said:

Smokedraw01 said:

Pinche Abogado said:

Yeah, that's where I was going with that. So many whites on this board love to play the role of victim.

Your post was vile and racist and par for the course from you.

Victim? Perhaps you haven't heard of your sides new CRT agenda where whitey is racist simply because of whiteness. That crap is now mainstream and was being taught at all levels of the Federal government until Trump ended it. It'l be full bore if Biden wins. The Dems will pass a law mandating it in the schools and in the private business sector.

I'm sure that warms the heart of all the racists you support.
End Of Message
AG
Smokedraw01 said:

Cassius said:

Smokedraw01 said:

Pinche Abogado said:

Ragoo
AG
Weird that the absolute anti-mask folks are so brazen to no wear a mask by God, but still timid enough to prefer online order and pickup.

I hate wearing the mask, but do it to prevent further inconvenience in my life. I'd rather walk amongst regular people gather my own groceries than hide in my vehicle while someone else does it for me.
Smokedraw01
Cassius said:

Smokedraw01 said:

Cassius said:

Smokedraw01 said:

Pinche Abogado said:

Your post was vile and racist and par for the course from you.

Victim? Perhaps you haven't heard of your sides new CRT agenda where whitey is racist simply because of whiteness. That crap is now mainstream and was being taught at all levels of the Federal government until Trump ended it. It'l be full bore if Biden wins. The Dems will pass a law mandating it in the schools and in the private business sector.

I'm sure that warms the heart of all the racists you support.

Those might exist but had nothing to do with this thread or the video I shared at all. You found a way to interject your own agenda into the discussion. Start your own thread.
oldcrow91
AG
Ragoo said:

Weird that the absolute anti-mask folks are so brazen to no wear a mask by God, but still timid enough to prefer online order and pickup.

I hate wearing the mask, but do it to prevent further inconvenience in my life. I'd rather walk amongst regular people gather my own groceries than hide in my vehicle while someone else does it for me.

Who doesn't like having your groceries brought to your car?

I used to have to search high and low for stuff. I would constantly have to look for workers to ask them where such and such was hidden.

If it's one or two things I'm going to a dollar store.
Ragoo
AG
oldcrow91 said:

Ragoo said:

I used to have to search high and low for stuff. I would constantly have to look for workers to ask them where such and such was hidden.

If it's one or two things I'm going to a dollar store.
i for one hate it. I can be in and out in 30-45 minutes tops and make the trip to the store at a moments notice when I have free time. Pickup has to be ordered online and scheduled for pickup at a specific time. Both take more time and further inconvenience my schedule.
End Of Message
AG
Ragoo said:

You can do both; you know that, right?
Ragoo
AG
Pinche Abogado said:

Ragoo said:

You can do both; you know that, right?
do both what? Order online and go in the store? Seems incredibly inefficient. But I'm just a dumb engineer so maybe not.
Shagga
AG
Most people I know where it when they have to, like when they wander into their local retailer, but never wear it otherwise. We laugh when we see people walking in the park or driving in their car wearing them. I went to a wedding the other day and in the church practically the only people wearing masks were the priests. When the parents of the groom refused to go up for communion because the priests asked everyone in line to put on their masks, the priests came to them. I then made it over to the reception in a private home, and nobody except a couple zoomers were wearing masks. Two weeks later, all that exposure and nobody in my family has a fever. Who would have thought.
End Of Message
AG
Be in public without a mask. Go into a store without a mask.
Smokedraw01
Ragoo said:

I hate the grocery store, unless I'm shopping to prepare a "big" meal for my family on the weekend. I go into the store for those ingredients and sometimes I go to different stores to get different ingredients but for the day to day stuff, I'm all about using online shopping.
coolerguy12
AG
Ragoo said:

Walked through HEB and Home Depot yesterday. High fived another guy not wearing a mask at HEB. Good times
Smokedraw01
Sisters stab store clerk over mask

Quote:

Two Chicago sisters were denied bail after allegedly stabbing a store clerk 27 times over the request to wear a mask
A man was stabbed multiple times after asking two women to wear masks.
Two sisters entered a small shop in Chicago on Sunday when they were approached by a worker who asked them to wear a mask and to use hand sanitizer to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 according to Karie James who is a police spokesperson, the Chicago Sun Times reported. They refused and began to argue with the man at the store located on the 3200 block of West Roosevelt Road.
BigRobSA
Smokedraw01 said:

Sisters stab store clerk over mask

Quote:

Two Chicago sisters were denied bail after allegedly stabbing a store clerk 27 times over the request to wear a mask
A man was stabbed multiple times after asking two women to wear masks.
Two sisters entered a small shop in Chicago on Sunday when they were approached by a worker who asked them to wear a mask and to use hand sanitizer to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 according to Karie James who is a police spokesperson, the Chicago Sun Times reported. They refused and began to argue with the man at the store located on the 3200 block of West Roosevelt Road.

More COVID deaths.
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
BigRobSA
oldcrow91 said:

Ragoo said:

Me.

Because I'm not a lazy, gaping vag...nor scared of this cold virus going around.
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
Rattler12
Two pillars of society right there now..
beerad12man
AG
Smokedraw01 said:

flashplayer said:

Or they're just doing what they think is best for the community. You look for sheep and that is what you'll find.
I'm fine with that if that's what they want to do, just don't preach it on others. Just ventured over to the covid board and that's what you get on AgeDocs post. Right away. Selfish and self absorbed! You can call me selfish, I don't care. Maybe I find people who enforce their behaviors on others as selfish. People who expect you to contribute to the greater good as selfish. Just go about your business, and I'll go about mine. Now, if I get in your face and directly sneeze on you? I'm just being an ass****. But I use common sense and don't get up in anyone's face, especially an elderly. Makes wearing the mask completely useless.

• You ever gone just a couple miles over the speed limit?
  • You ever smoked a single cigarette or cigar?
  • Are you going to wear masks the rest of your life for every flu season?

Who knows how many people you have put at risk in your life. You do you. You want to wear a mask. Sure, go for it. Most of us, myself included, won't make fun of you, fault you, or call you a sheep. Hell, I do it when I have to(when businesses require them). Just don't tell others how to behave. If I don't want to be around a smoker / second hand smoke, I'll keep my distance. if someone is concerned about being around someone without a mask, keep your distance.
beerad12man
AG
Masks are catching on with more and more people and I'm afraid they are going to become a regular part of society. For all flu seasons, to prevent all colds, etc.

They absolutely suck, and the absolutely MINOR benefit of the healthy wearing them to me, doesn't outweigh the negative psychological/social effects.
beerad12man
AG
BoydCrowder13 said:

annie88 said:

Smokedraw01 said:

annie88 said:

Smokedraw01 said:

flashplayer said:

But it's not best for the community. It's a bunch of bull*****

And I'm not attacking anyone for wearing a mask I'm pissed off that they think they have a right to tell me to wear one.

If you wanna wear one the rest of your damn life go ahead no one is stopping you. We know these don't do any good and we've had enough.

They are plenty of legit studies that they work. You feel differently and that's cool but I don't think you're an awful person for thinking so or that you're being disrespectful if you feel otherwise. That's the issue.
There are plenty of legit studies that prove they don't work. You just choose to believe the junk science. You're just saying that you think I am disrespectful for not wearing one. I think your side is disrespectful for forcing us to. There's a lot of issues here not just one. I've had enough so I'm stopping wearing mine in many cases. Instead of just saying that's your choice you put people down and act like we're doing something wrong. We are not.

You an anti-vaccer? Seem the type.

I'm anti rushed vacc for a disease that has a 99.96% survival rate in my age group. Don't see much of a need from a personal standpoint.

Unless you have empirical evidence that they are more than 99.96% safe and long term effects won't occur from it. I'll let the vulnerable get them first. See how things stand then. If I absolutely need to get it, then I will.
beerad12man
AG
GeorgiAg said:

I refuse to wear pants or underwear but I bet you sheeple still do.
Yeah, totally the same thing.

One takes away the social experience. Turns us all into emotionless lemmings just going about our bare bones business rather than interacting with people as the social beings we are.

Smokedraw01
beerad12man said:

Smokedraw01 said:

flashplayer said:

I'm fine with that if that's what they want to do, just don't preach it on others. Just ventured over to the covid board and that's what you get on AgeDocs post. Right away. Selfish and self absorbed! You can call me selfish, I don't care. Maybe I find people who enforce their behaviors on others as selfish. People who expect you to contribute to the greater good as selfish. Just go about your business, and I'll go about mine. Now, if I get in your face and directly sneeze on you? I'm just being an ass****. But I use common sense and don't get up in anyone's face, especially an elderly. Makes wearing the mask completely useless.

• You ever gone just a couple miles over the speed limit?
  • You ever smoked a single cigarette or cigar?
  • Are you going to wear masks the rest of your life for every flu season?

Who knows how many people you have put at risk in your life. You do you. You want to wear a mask. Sure, go for it. Most of us, myself included, won't make fun of you, fault you, or call you a sheep. Hell, I do it when I have to(when businesses require them). Just don't tell others how to behave. If I don't want to be around a smoker / second hand smoke, I'll keep my distance. if someone is concerned about being around someone without a mask, keep your distance.
Your response has nothing to do with my response to the post above.
beerad12man
AG
Don't care. I posted my thoughts
Smokedraw01
beerad12man said:

Don't care. I posted my thoughts
That's fine but please don't connect them to my post. You didn't respond or acknowledge anything I wrote. You just started yelling at the clouds.
BigRobSA
Tard flair

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.