Kevin McCullough: Correctly Predicted the Election Maps since 2006

36,047 Views | 96 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by nortex97
ScottishFire
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Post removed:
by user
Ag In Ok
AG
In bed by 9:30 knowing who the president is.
Ukraine Gas Expert
AG
I believe. Lots of data to support this if you look past msm. Nothing adds up for the polls. Biden has zero enthusiasm, and is losing voters fast with his crazy policies and non answer issues. Their own data says it's not representative.

TexasAggie_02
AG
Rendered Fat said:

I want to believe.
Rapier108
What's sad, if that is right, is that New Mexico is more likely to go Republican than Virginia, which went off the deep end in rapid time.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
gA_CMAB_FA
Oregon, Colorado, and New Mexico in play to go Red? Wow. God Bless America!
rocky the dog
AG
What about these?

Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
98Ag99Grad
AG
Seriously, someone explain how NM goes for Trump.
Prosperdick
AG
What's sad and scary is I could see that happening on election night and two weeks later magical ballots arrive in all the swing states along with an army of lawyers. Hold on to your butts.
AgResearch
AG
98Ag99Grad said:

^^^^ Their candidate is why
ScottishFire
AG
98Ag99Grad said:

Ask Kevin: https://thebingethinker.com/
ScottishFire
AG
That's going to happen. Hopefully, everything is so certain on election night, that America doesn't fall prey to the scam. The Dems will count "votes" until December in order to win key states.
This is why we need ACB confirmed before the election.
policywonk98
AG
This was my exact map in January 2020.

I've wavered on it since covid.
fightingfarmer09
BRepublicanS is worse than BAS.

At least we know deep down the Aggies are going to suck it up in the big game.
DifferenceMaker Ag
New Mexico, New Hampshire and North Carolina are a pipe dream I think. Still, if the rest hold true.... landslide.

Jet Black
A is A
AG
NH will be close but it's pretty damn red. And COVID bull**** has pushed it further right.
98Ag99Grad
AG
Watched enough North Woods Law to believe NH goes red but NM is crazy to me. So this guy correctly predicted MI, WI, PA in 2016?
aggie appraiser
My New Mexican relatives are looney tunes lefties. Wacko.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Unpopular opinion here but barring other factors that may or may not play out, i think Trump has really put himself at a disadvantage now in Michigan with the verbal barrage on Whitmer.
ScottishFire
AG
You could be right, but I think they hate Whitler
Rockdoc
AG
Nobody cares about her.
4stringAg
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

Unpopular opinion here but barring other factors that may or may not play out, i think Trump has really put himself at a disadvantage now in Michigan with the verbal barrage on Whitmer.

How? Is she really that popular up there?
Seven Costanza
AG
I have been unable to find any evidence that he correctly predicted the "election map" in 2008 or 2012, although from my few minutes of research it seems that he almost completely nailed the 2016 map, and did predict that Obama would win in '08 and '12 (neither of which were shockers).
2023NCAggies
Rapier108 said:

What's sad, if that is right, is that New Mexico is more likely to go Republican than Virginia, which went off the deep end in rapid time.

They are cheating their asses off in Virginia. Every other day you hear about fraud. I think 12 drop boxes were robbed and broken in to the other day.

They are worried but this was happening in 2016 Virginia
2023NCAggies
DifferenceMaker Ag said:

New Mexico, New Hampshire and North Carolina are a pipe dream I think. Still, if the rest hold true.... landslide.

NC? Lol wrong
DifferenceMaker Ag
2021NCAggies said:

DifferenceMaker Ag said:

NC? Lol wrong
Reeeeaaaalllly hope you're right.
mslags97
AG
98Ag99Grad said:

NM is approximately 48% Hispanic, and Trump is doing very well with Hispanics. In addition, they have a wacko Dem Governor that has destroyed their state with her crazy Covid shutdowns even though the state has had super low numbers.

I don't think N.M. goes Red, but it wouldn't be the biggest shock....
2023NCAggies
I know why you're worried, they are trying to cheat like Virginia. Biden has his best lawyers there changing rules. The dumbass spineless Republicans on their election board caved and then resigned. Where in the hell does the GOP find these morons? Jeez you have one job, get smart people with giant balls to lead your party, we get a bunch of Bush and Romney wannabes

Rant over. But Trump won by almost 200k votes and the GOP had registered way more New voters than Dems since 2016. Plus you do not see Biden spending a bunch of time there like in the rust belts. Oh and the Cunningham idiot has his sex scandal, that could keep people home or maybe change their minds

Trump is challenging the new rules and hopefully they are struck down soon. But the GOP there did us no favors
YouBet
AG
That is an insane prediction and I think his past successes have gone to his head.

Would love to see it happen though.
2023NCAggies
mslags97 said:

98Ag99Grad said:

NM is approximately 48% Hispanic, and Trump is doing very well with Hispanics. In addition, they have a wacko Dem Governor that has destroyed their state with her crazy Covid shutdowns even though the state has had super low numbers.

I don't think N.M. goes Red, but it wouldn't be the biggest shock....

GOP senate candidate there is closing the gap a little.

Hispanics are a state by state basis. Trump could get +50% in Florida but only 20% in Arizona.

I think Trumps Hispanic vote looks best in Florida and Texas.

Arizona and Nevada will be low in my mind 25 to 30% I haven't looked into NM, like the other poster said, there are some weird ass people there, probably on meth
agsfan
He's not getting that map correct.

I'm not saying Trump won't win, just saying that won't be the map if he does.
2023NCAggies
ScottishFire said:

If that is how it turns out, which I doubt, it is going to be the best 4 years of melt downs ever. GOP would take all four branches. House, Senate, President and SC

I know SC isn't a branch but we'd have control
Counterpoint
AG
YouBet said:

That is an insane prediction and I think his past successes have gone to his head.

His "alleged" past successes!
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.