Guy That Faked Hate Crime Got Aggie Ring Today.

4,113 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Old_Ag_91
BadaBing12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
100% true. I don't know what to even think anymore. Teenagers are getting expelled for stuff they tweeted out a few years ago that is interpreted as racist but TAMU celebrates faking a hate crime (which is a hate crime).

Spoiler alert he was at both BLM marches with the football team.
2004FIGHTINTXAG
We can thank social justice warrior, President Young. The same guy that likes to preach the school's core values to the students and alumni..
Bobaloo
Pathetic...should be in prison.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Aggie
AG
I thought it was " white privilege"

More and more I'm seeing black and liberal privilege

White conservatives don't stand a chance anymore

Could you imagine a white A&M student whose social media feeds were filled with Trump/ MAGA post Getting away with that..... yeah me neither
Reno Hightower
Maybe there should be a political football board?
Al Bula
AG
Are we sure he is a guy? The Twitter thread on Forum 16 has linked pics that lack masculinity.
pants
I'm confused. What are the offenses that can revoke Aggie ring privileges?
TXAG 05
AG
This kid lied to the cops and tried to ruin someone's life over it who had nothing to do with it. I'd say that qualifies.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
The Fall Guy
AG
Those that defend him are not Aggies. He lied. Tried to ruin someone just walking by with their dog. The Aggie Code of Honor is dead.

I was accused of cheating in 1995. The TA brought charges against me to the Dean of History. I worked my butt off to prove my innocence and had 2 other Aggies come to my defense. Never met these 2 Aggies before this. They were in class and witnessed that it was not me. They proved to the Dean that the person who cheated was someone else. They overheard the person who cheated talking to another person about it. I was not charged and the other guy confessed. He was expelled for 1 semester.

This race baiter flat out lied and got caught and he gets to stay and snub his nose at people. Screw that guy
My Name Is Judge
pants said:

I'm confused. What are the offenses that can revoke Aggie ring privileges?

Apparently not faking a hate a crime or trying to pin the fake hate crime on an innocent bystander walking his dog

Aggie Smollet is **** stain human as are the people at A&M that allowed this to go unpunished
DGAG92
AG
What happened to "Aggies don't lie, cheat or steal or tolerate anyone who does"?
Luke The Drifter
AG
Bread8-Ag92 said:

What happened to "Aggies don't lie, cheat or steal or tolerate anyone who does"?

Yea...that died years ago. I'm 50 years old and I can definitely say some of the sorriest people I've had to deal with in my professional career have been Aggies. Granted, some of the greatest folks I know are Aggies as well...but let's not kid ourselves. There are plenty of piece-of-garbage Aggies in the world as well.
But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31 (NIV)
Moe 92
AG
Quote:

The TA brought charges against me to the Dean of History. I worked my butt off to prove my innocence and had 2 other Aggies come to my defense.
User name does not check out
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
How fast can this guy run the 40?
How much can he bench?
Does he know you've got to hit the pitch man on every speed option to make him rush it and potentially cause a fumble?
Does he know that you have to catch a ball with your hands and pull it into your chest?
Is he coachable?
Can he zone block?

Oh sorry, thought this was the football board.
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
Say his name
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
Luke The Drifter said:

Bread8-Ag92 said:

Yea...that died years ago. I'm 50 years old and I can definitely say some of the sorriest people I've had to deal with in my professional career have been Aggies. Granted, some of the greatest folks I know are Aggies as well...but let's not kid ourselves. There are plenty of piece-of-garbage Aggies in the world as well.
53 here, and same. Two different organizations that I have worked for where my employment ended with an Ag in charge. These were both women.

The first was a back-stabbing bi** who I heard laughing (about what I was not able to determine) shortly after axing half the team of which I was one; the timing of her laughter, and the public location and not being behind her closed office door, really ticked me off. About a year later, I got my Association magazine which had an ad for the Executive MBA program, and that bi** was in a full-page photo to sell that program. I pulled that page out and attached it to my dart board.

The second was a gutless turd. She was the overall manager over my department, but she had a bigger-than-her bigwhig come in to deliver the layoff axe. Never once did she look me in the eye, nor did she respond to any of the statements that I directed her way. No respect for that bi** at all.

Now having said all of that, I will say that I have worked with many more Aggies that were upstanding people and worth being around.
Post removed:
by user
Windy City Ag
AG
Quote:

Hey man, the SJW's injected politics into sports. We didn't want it but they told us we were racist for it. When they crossed the Rubicon, we were left no other choice but to refute their lies. And make no mistake, what this lowlife did was lie in an attempt to make points to further an agenda built around an even bigger lie. So take it up with them.

Football amounts to a spot on a gnats ass in the grand scheme of things. Honor. Integrity, the name of our alma mater and its alumni are all infinitely more important.
This punk, the sham board that reviewed his case, and the leadership at the highest levels of A&M should be run out of town on a rail.
Fine . . . just do your refuting on the myriad other forums available for these types of topics. There is a 5 page running thread on the politics board covering this.
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
Self-Made said:

This thread needs to be moved to the F16 victim card echo chamber.

Posted without a hint of irony.
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
Windy City Ag said:

Quote:

Hey man, the SJW's injected politics into sports. We didn't want it but they told us we were racist for it. When they crossed the Rubicon, we were left no other choice but to refute their lies. And make no mistake, what this lowlife did was lie in an attempt to make points to further an agenda built around an even bigger lie. So take it up with them.

Football amounts to a spot on a gnats ass in the grand scheme of things. Honor. Integrity, the name of our alma mater and its alumni are all infinitely more important.
This punk, the sham board that reviewed his case, and the leadership at the highest levels of A&M should be run out of town on a rail.
Fine . . . just do your refuting on the myriad other forums available for these types of topics. There is a 5 page running thread on the politics board covering this.

A) I didn't make the OP here so your beef isn't with me.
B) I'll refute their destructive lies any and everywhere I encounter them.
C) read my first paragraph again. We didn't make sports into political theater, they did.
Windy City Ag
AG
Quote:

Two different organizations that I have worked for where my employment ended with an Ag in charge. These were both women.

The first was a back-stabbing bi** who I heard laughing (about what I was not able to determine) shortly after axing half the team of which I was one; the timing of her laughter, and the public location and not being behind her closed office door, really ticked me off. About a year later, I got my Association magazine which had an ad for the Executive MBA program, and that bi** was in a full-page photo to sell that program. I pulled that page out and attached it to my dart board.
What does them being women have to do with it?? Would you have felt better about being axed if it was a conservative white dude giving you your walking papers?

kevmiller
The Fall Guy said:

Those that defend him are not Aggies. He lied. Tried to ruin someone just walking by with their dog. The Aggie Code of Honor is dead.

I was accused of cheating in 1995. The TA brought charges against me to the Dean of History. I worked my butt off to prove my innocence and had 2 other Aggies come to my defense. Never met these 2 Aggies before this. They were in class and witnessed that it was not me. They proved to the Dean that the person who cheated was someone else. They overheard the person who cheated talking to another person about it. I was not charged and the other guy confessed. He was expelled for 1 semester.

This race baiter flat out lied and got caught and he gets to stay and snub his nose at people. Screw that guy

This
When my wife was at A&M she sprained her ankle pretty bad and used her mother's handicapped parking pass for a couple days. . She got caught parking in handicapped spot when she was not handicapped on the 3rd day she used it, and nearly got kicked out of school for doing so because she broke the Aggie Code of Honor
She had to go plead her case .. she was not expelled but was placed on probation.

Have a hard time believing anything like that would happen at today's A&M.
There is no standard anymore
zephyr88
AG
Devaluation of the Aggie gold at it's finest...
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
Windy City Ag said:

Quote:

Two different organizations that I have worked for where my employment ended with an Ag in charge. These were both women.

What does them being women have to do with it?? Would you have felt better about being axed if it was a conservative white dude giving you your walking papers?

Well, other than this is what happened, I guess nothing. I'd have been equally ticked at the behavior had they been dudes.
RadAg14
AG
Back to forum 16 bud
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
The Fall Guy said:

Nobody is going to comment on this guys username after posting this story? What are you people doing?
Windy City Ag
AG
Fair enough . . . .sorry for you to have to go through with that. Been there.
JRB78
AG
Luke The Drifter said:

Bread8-Ag92 said:

Based on my personal interactions with other Aggies, I had no reason to believe that is true. But after years of reading TexAgs, I have to agree you are right.
Jarrin' Jay
AG
That loser does not deserve an Aggie ring. He should have bene expelled from the University.
VatoLocoAggie
Pathetic. Sad. Appalling. Disgusting.
Gig Em and God Bless America
Texas A&M National Champions in Football 1917, 1919, 1927, 1939, and 2012

SEC Proud!
Azeew
That punk bidtch should have been expelled. He'll never work at my company.
Cramp00
Bread8-Ag92 said:

That crap aint SEC ready
AGSWON
AG
So why isn't there any names coming up? Why is it such a secret who this person is? Don't guess I know the whole story.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.