Nice hotels filling up with thugs?

15,077 Views | 68 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by techno-ag
annie88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Democrat/Soros/BLM thugs and paid rioters?

This is from twitter so take with caution, but anyone heard this?

C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
txaggie_08
AG
Sounds pretty fake newsish to me.
annie88
AG
txaggie_08 said:

Sounds pretty fake newsish to me.
A year or two ago I probably would've said the same thing but in the world we're living in right now?

It's really hard to tell.
Dan Scott
AG
What city?

I've noticed a demographic change of people shopping at Louis Vitton or Neiman Marcus. I figured it was stimulus money and not having to pay rent giving people lots of discretionary cash
lamivudine
Its happening in Vegas for sure since the hotels are begging for customers rates are really low.
Post removed:
by user
rocky the dog
AG

Is the Clown Motel considered a luxury motel?
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
TX04Aggie
AG
Ive been in Vegas off and on last few weeks. Can confirm.... hotels are losing their patience with these guests too.. Wynn came out and said they arent discounting rooms anymore, and there has been an uptick in crime on the strip.
whatthehey78
AG
THUG
Synonyms - Democratic Campaign Worker, Debbie Wasserman-Schulz staff member, Nancy Pelosi Cabana boy, Adam Schiff significant other, Joe Biden handler
Actual Talking Thermos
There have been a million of these "watch out [city], buses full of antifa BLM supersoldiers are descending on you promising to burn the suburbs and stab anyone with a 401k" and variations thereof circulating on social media and it's all bogus.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
jpb1999
AG
Was t there a poster here that the same thing happened to him? Forgot who it was. Said they had to check out and go elsewhere...

Spane Bohem

unmade bed
Is your friend that tweeted this the same one that went to get tested for Covid, filled out a bunch of paperwork, got tired of waiting and left after 45 minutes, and then got a call saying they were Covid + a few days later?
Layne Staley
AG
The 3 thugs harassing Dan Bongino and his wife in DC at Trump's acceptance speech were checking out of the same expensive hotel the next morning at the same time he was.
TRADUCTOR
If they flash lights driving to hotel don't flash your lights back!
oldord
AG
I can attest. Been across the country the last few years and it is not recent phenomena.

The lower classes are finding money.... and not lower as in inferior, lower as in no respect, decency, manners etc. the garbage used to stay in the hood because they could not afford anything g else... not so anymore.

I believe they have learned to scam the system aided and abetted by the Obama administration. There's got to be a, million loopholes but if you try you can live very comfortably off of the government.
ags1995
ChiefKiefton
My job involves managing social media and reviews for hotels. Big ones like Atlanta Marriott Marquis and many like it. This is absolutely happening. I see it everyday in their guest surveys and TripAdvisor reviews.
TarponChaser
Maybe they are but this feels like a crazy aunt's forwarded email hoax. The Biltmore is in Asheville, North Carolina which is sort of like a mini-Austin. Very hippy-dippy, granola lib types. It's a tourist/vacation spot, not a business spot.
Shakes the Clown
rocky the dog said:

Is the Clown Motel considered a luxury motel?
I know this hotel very will, thank you very much!
ags1995
AG
Stay in downtown Atlanta. Contact high in the elevator from 7 am to 12 am. No kidding. Even breakfast sucked... so stinky. Then, in my hotel the Ruth Chris had all sorts of horrible dress... tank tops, wife beaters, cutoffs, etc. It was eye opening.
Tanya 93
Why would they be there 6-8 weeks before the election?
Post removed:
by user
DallasAg 94
DCAggie13y
AG
Its like the emails my grandma used to forward me except they are now tweets.
GE
AG
Who the hell travels with their wife 4 days a week for work?
Agsrback12
That sounds true to me. Not sure why you make a big deal out of it.

I just got an email and got hooked up with a Nigerian Prince. I'm about to have eff you money.
lamivudine
Gumby said:

Its like the emails my grandma used to forward me except they are now tweets.
its true in Vegas
FalconAg06
A lot of people who didn't used to make a lot of money, now pull in decent bucks so their company isn't targeted on social media. That, coupled with the stimulus bucks and low rates from the suffering hospitality industry means nice places now kind of look like a Spirit airlines flight
Quincey P. Morris
AG
That sounds like a rather massive load of bull**** to me.
lamivudine
FalconAg06 said:

A lot of people who didn't used to make a lot of money, now pull in decent bucks so their company isn't targeted on social media. That, coupled with the stimulus bucks and low rates from the suffering hospitality industry means nice places now kind of look like a Spirit airlines flight
yep basically the "Queen" is able to go to nice places now and leave ****ty tips.
Stumpknocker
They betta stay outta my Marriotts! I worked hard for my lifetime Platinum Elite status.
HollywoodBQ
AG
Been to Vegas like 4-5 times in the past 2-3 months.
Seriously, it looks like Galveston before they banned the HBCU fraternities. And with all the weed being smoked, it smells way worse than the rotten egg smell off the third sandbar at Stewart Beach.
East Dallas Ag
AG
Dallas announced they were consolidating all hurricane Laura evacs to the Hilton Anatole, Crown Plaza and Hyatt Regency, all paid for by the state. Not that they have to be in a Motel 6, but those are nice hotels.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.