Trump with a late night tweet

9,136 Views | 56 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Bobcat06
Ag87H2O
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
thomas20:29 said:

he just did it again...

Trump is absolutely fearless. He fights like a man that has one day left to live and nothing to lose. There isn't another politician alive that would dare to tread on the ground where Trump lives day in and day out. It is amazing to watch. There will never be another one like him.
crowman2010
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

MooreTrucker said:

That's a fake video, and dumb of Trump to retweet it. Biden actually played Despacito by Luis Fonsi, who introduced him.

Still stupid, and the idiots on Twitter are proclaiming him the "coolest dude to run for President since Obama"
Despacito is complete degenerate trash.
Y'all...its not about the song, its about the music video...there's a couple reasons why its the most viewed video of all time, just shy of 7B views (equivalent to 63,039 years of watching)...you be the judge
texagbeliever
Thought this troll level tweet also belonged here. Guy wakes up like a boss.

CoachtobeNamed$$$
crowman2010 said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

MooreTrucker said:

That's a fake video, and dumb of Trump to retweet it. Biden actually played Despacito by Luis Fonsi, who introduced him.

Still stupid, and the idiots on Twitter are proclaiming him the "coolest dude to run for President since Obama"
Y'all...its not about the song, its about the music video...there's a couple reasons why its the most viewed video of all time, just shy of 7B views (equivalent to 63,039 years of watching)...you be the judge

Zuleyka Rivera. Mm mm mmmm....
Ag4coal
MooreTrucker said:

The real one is actually worse than the one DT tweeted.
crowman2010
AG
JimboFFisher said:

crowman2010 said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

MooreTrucker said:

Zuleyka Rivera. Mm mm mmmm....
Si Si Si!
Pantera
AG
to think Ol Cornpop Joe is going to try to debate this guy

wbt5845
AG
Got..... him?

Maybe?
MooreTrucker
AG
crowman2010 said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

MooreTrucker said:

I love the song but I don't speak Spanish so I don't know what it's about, just that it has a great beat, etc.
Bird Poo
AG
MooreTrucker said:

Cannot think beyond "I'M SO OFFENDED".

Seriously, step back and review this for what it is (a genius political move). 1) Exposing Biden as a shameless pandering hack 2) Connecting Biden with **** tha po-leece 3) Exposing Ice Cube for his generational racism and lawlessness

Get over yourself.
crowman2010
AG
MooreTrucker said:

crowman2010 said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

MooreTrucker said:

I love the song but I don't speak Spanish so I don't know what it's about, just that it has a great beat, etc.
Its basically about sex
MooreTrucker
AG
Seriously? Get over myself? Dude, you're reading WAY too much into what I said.

Take a deep breath, friend.
MooreTrucker
AG
I get that now. Lots of songs are about sex though. At least it's not about rape like lots of rap songs.
Bird Poo
AG
MooreTrucker said:

Seriously? Get over myself? Dude, you're reading WAY too much into what I said.

Take a deep breath, friend.
Sorry. I read your response wrong and I apologize.

I do think it takes a lot of courage to expose rap culture like this. It's practically destroyed black families.
MooreTrucker
AG
Agreed. Until I read the responses here I didn't get that from Trumps post, which is why I commented as I did.
TacosaurusRex
"If you are reading this, I have passed on from this world — not as big a deal for you as it was for me."
T. Boone Pickens
thirdcoast
AG
TacosaurusRex said:

So many options!

TacosaurusRex
I need that giant foam hat.
"If you are reading this, I have passed on from this world — not as big a deal for you as it was for me."
T. Boone Pickens
deddog
AG

We all know it's fake, that's what makes it funny. Because even though the video is fake, that is EXACTLY how democrats feel.
Premium
AG
TacosaurusRex said:

Greatest meme potential of 2020
policywonk98
AG
crowman2010 said:

MooreTrucker said:

crowman2010 said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

MooreTrucker said:

Its basically about sex

Actually, there was a much much bigger trolling opportunity for Trump and his campaign. They are not on their A game. Where is their spanish speaking staff?

Here are the lyrics in the middle of the song:

Quote:

You, you are the magnet and I am the metal
I am getting closer and I am putting together the plan
Just to think it accelerates the pulse (Oh yeah)
Already, I'm liking it more than usual
All my senses are asking for more
This must be taken without any trouble
Slowly
I want to breathe your neck slowly
Let me tell you things in my ear

Anything sound familiar?

AgGrad99
AG
People are freaking out online about Trump's tweet.

But yet, they're supporting Biden, who just had a lengthy interview with 'WAP' lady.
Bobcat06
AG
1. Make a Tweet that mocks Biden

2. Twitter deletes your account
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.