BLM Intimidate Trump Supporter at Home - Homeowner Arrested

13,170 Views | 110 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by fixer
hbtheduce
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Dem leaders are working overtime to start a civil war. These dem leaders might deserve similar tactics used against them.
JaxDad
AG
Weapons Hot. This bs has to end
padreislandagfan
Screw that and these democrat DAs.
Lawyer up.
Come and take it. !!!
GAC06
AG
Ole Joe said all you had to do was fire two shots with that shotgun. Maybe he should have tried that.
Philip J Fry
AG
Those charges can never stand. Brandishing a weapon inside his house is a crime?
lb3
AG
schwack schwack
AG
"You don't know what's out here buddy" isn't a threat?
AgOutsideAustin
AG
The Trump Train flag .
Dro07
AG
I thought Biden said you can shoot off a shotgun in the air?
RulesForTheeNotForMe
AG
It's getting quite the obvious that these DAs need to be wire tapped and surveilled at this point. They are not upholding the laws of these cities, states, etc and they are obviously compromised/ taking orders from some outside organization.
American Hardwood
AG
It's almost as if Soros knew that riots were coming and needed DA's in place to protect his army of brown shirts. But that would just be a crazy conspiracy right?
Boo Weekley
Philip J Fry said:

Those charges can never stand. Brandishing a weapon inside his house is a crime?

Especially with an uneducated, agitated, hateful mob directly outside taunting you...when many of their "protests" have gone violent.

If that **** was outside of my house we would be armed up to the teeth and ready for someone to take it there.

The left wants...and maybe needs...the right to start shooting. The media and politicians are salivating for that so they can run with a new ratcheted up narrative.

The left is pure evil.
PneumAg
RulesForTheNotForMe said:

It's getting quite the obvious that these DAs need to be wire tapped and surveilled at this point. They are not upholding the laws of these cities, states, etc and they are obviously compromised/ taking orders from some outside organization.

Wire-tapped and surveilled? They need to be forcibly, physically removed by an armed populace. It's the only solution to this problem.
TTUArmy
Why are they messing with that poor man? Is it because he is displaying a Trump and American flag?

So, the police arrests the man protecting his property but, not the communist agitators. That is a bunch of BS.
Cromagnum
AG
That Wisconsin gun owner needs to get paid. Its not brandishing a weapon just because someone saw your gun. Still,the guy is in his home. Where did the right to defend yourself in your home go?
ShaggySLC
TTUArmy said:

Why are they messing with that poor man? Is it because he is displaying a Trump and American flag?

So, the police arrests the man protecting his property but, not the communist agitators. That is a bunch of BS.
Yep, its happening as we speak
FBraggie
Too bad I live ina very conservative state. People need to start making these aholes drop.
peace
S
same as the St. Louis couple on their porch when the mob threatened them. The DA there has charged them like this.
DCAggie13y
AG
Milwaukee. Another liberal hell hole. I feel bad for the guy but people need to realize they are living in liberal hell holes and GTFO. When even the wealthy, who can afford private security, start fleeing you know **** is about to go south in a hurry.
Ag87H2O
AG
Shining a spotlight and using a bullhorn at night in the middle of a residential neighborhood. Really?

If the cops in these Democrat run cities were allowed to do their job every one of these thugs would be arrested for disturbing the peace.

Instead a law abiding citizen gets arrested for holding a shotgun inside his own home. It's an upside down world.

Welcome to Democrat America.
Bobbi Bloom
The klan with a tan has taken us back 60 years.
RebelE Infantry
AG
I'd just like to point out that it was the cops who arrested the homeowner. In this case, they are complicit.
Earl_Rudder
AG
Gumby said:

Milwaukee. Another liberal hell hole. I feel bad for the guy but people need to realize they are living in liberal hell holes and GTFO. When even the wealthy, who can afford private security, start fleeing you know **** is about to go south in a hurry.
GTFO? There is no where else to go.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/08/there-is-nowhere-else-to-go/

jpb1999
AG
So how did the arrest go down? Something doesn't add up. The video linked in the OP you can here the protestors pretty much threaten him. The police who arrested him need to answer some questions and Get alot of heat If this is true and they did nothing to the threatening protestors. That is unacceptable.

Spane Bohem

Gardening Ag
lb3 said:

padreislandagfan said:

Screw that and these democrat DAs.
Lawyer up.
Come and take it. !!!

I've got to give Soros some credit. I was scratching my head wondering why he was funding DA races all across the nation a couple years ago. He knew what he was doing.

Yep it's impressive. The DA knows the charges won't stick, they just want to make a long costly legal battle and set an example.

What good is the Second Amendment if you're afraid to use it?

Proc92
Those cops should be defunded.
GhostWipe15
AG
I have to think there is more to this story... I could be totally off here, but I doubt this man drew that kind of attraction to his home just for flags right? He absolutely has the right to defend his home, but whats the real reason everyone was there to begin with and did that have anything to do with the arrest?
lobopride
48 hour rule.
I am a slave of Christ
Clob94
Boo Weekley said:

Philip J Fry said:

Especially with an uneducated, agitated, hateful mob directly outside taunting you...when many of their "protests" have gone violent.

If that **** was outside of my house we would be armed up to the teeth and ready for someone to take it there.

The left wants...and maybe needs...the right to start shooting. The media and politicians are salivating for that so they can run with a new ratcheted up narrative.

The left is pure evil.
Dude, since this crap started I've been saying this. If they sucker us into launching the first attack, they can point at our guns and our leadership and demonize both in one felled swoop.
Four outcomes in this--

1. Compromise
2. Divorce
3. Submission
4. Bloodshed

Pick yours.
Prosperdick
AG
What's really sad is when he gets back to his home it will be likely burned to the ground. That'll teach him not to display a Trump flag.
G Martin 87
AG
Maybe the cops thought it was easier to arrest the homeowner for his own safety and to de-escalate the situation? Arresting BLM agitators was going to go sideways fast.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
Throw m-60 fireworks at them and say your protesting their right to protest.
backintexas2013
AG
G Martin 87 said:

Maybe the cops thought it was easier to arrest the homeowner for his own safety and to de-escalate the situation? Arresting BLM agitators was going to go sideways fast.

They aren't supposed to do what is easy but what is right.
Fat Black Swan
AG
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/breaking-milwaukee-trump-supporter-arrested-brandishing-gun-black-lives-matter-mob-surrounding-home-video/

Quote:

Members of the mob claimed on social media that their actions were justified because he is a "racist" and has a confederate flag. The flag was not seen in the videos, but an American and Trump flag were hanging prominently on the front of his home.

In livestream footage of the incident, the mob is clearly seen stepping on to the man's property.

"They went specifically to his house to protest him for 'being a racist.' The homeowner was arrested, and the crowd remains outside. They seem to have gone on his property. WTF Milwaukee?" Kitty Shackleford, a Twitter user that archives riot footage, tweeted along with videos.

After the mob was outside his home for more than two hours, police arrived. As they entered the man's property, the rioters cheered for police and called for the man's arrest, yelling about how he had a weapon.

When the man was taken outside, seemingly in cuffs, the crowd went wild.
fixer
Remember this when they say there won't be door to door confiscation.
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.