BLM Intimidate Trump Supporter at Home - Homeowner Arrested

13,284 Views | 110 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by fixer
Tom Doniphon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
They should try that in the city streets of a small Texas town... let me know how that turns out
Jim Hogg is angry
AG
Touchless said:

The fact that police would actually go and arrest him is also surprising. These are the same "protesters" that are anti police and I'd assume the guy arrested supports the police. The chief should know it's a bull**** arrest and say they aren't going to enforce it. Not going to target citizens for protecting their home.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.thepostmillennial.com/watch-milwaukee-man-mobbed-by-blm-activists-arrested-for-trying-to-defend-his-home

One of the photos clearly shows a "protester" wearing a "*****12" shirt. This is unreal.
TyHolden
AG
Tom Doniphon said:

They should try that in the city streets of a small Texas town... let me know how that turns out
hell, try it in any suburbia Texas...
American Hardwood
AG
Quote:

But this is part of the reason no one should be complacent about voting for CCP-Dems at the state/local/national level in any election moving forward. It's not a reason to withdraw and stop participating altogether. In fact, it's the opposite.
Be careful, now that the mask is off the Democrat party, look for Manchurian candidates showing up in Republican primaries.
sleepybeagle
AG
Quote:

I've got to give Soros some credit. I was scratching my head wondering why he was funding DA races all across the nation a couple years ago. He knew what he was doing.
This
agdad4x
I remember reading a news article years ago about what Soros was doing with state AGs and at the time I thought WTF !

Now it is all crystal clear
Krautag81
Lock and load!
pdc093
I hope the 'back story' comes along shortly. If those oxygen thieves followed this man home for WHATEVER reason, that should STILL be harassment.
Maybe the President should hold a 'beer summit' with the officers, their Sgt., and the homeowner.
Gardening Ag
Touchless said:

The fact that police would actually go and arrest him is also surprising. These are the same "protesters" that are anti police and I'd assume the guy arrested supports the police. The chief should know it's a bull**** arrest and say they aren't going to enforce it. Not going to target citizens for protecting their home.

Someone gave the order for the police to arrest the homeowner and ignore the protesters. We need to know who it was.

Where is the RNC or the NRA? Why aren't the names and faces of every one of these Soros puppet DA's being displayed on every social media platform? There needs to be organized push back and pressure on every one of these DA's until the corruption is exposed.

BuffsAg47
AG
There's people are actual fascists. It's why no one in my neighborhood has any Trump signs or flags outside. These people will come and burn your house down if they see that you do and you can't even defend your property or family anymore.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
fixer said:

Remember this when they say there won't be door to door confiscation.

this is going to cause normally law-abiding people on the other side of blm to target/not trust cops as well. they're going to be stuck in the middle thanks to their own actions. trusted by neither side. which might be the entire point.
richardag
Philip J Fry said:

Those charges can never stand. Brandishing a weapon inside his house is a crime?
That would be justice, however the system seems rigged so I am not confident in the rule of law in Wisconsin. Need only look at their governor.
chimpanzee
pdc093 said:

I hope the 'back story' comes along shortly. If those oxygen thieves followed this man home for WHATEVER reason, that should STILL be harassment.
Maybe the President should hold a 'beer summit' with the officers, their Sgt., and the homeowner.
Yes, I could see a situation where the dude went off and wouldn't calm down like the a-hole professor at Harvard. Results should be the same, let him go once he calms down. If they hauled him off after a "protester" showed the arresting officer a picture of the guy with a gun that he was lawfully and justifiably using to protect his property, then that's a huge problem. Could be anywhere on the spectrum.

But also, harassing people at their homes should be prosecuted. No place for that. The Lancaster, PA judge that set bail at $1M gave me some hope that there's some respect for rule of law out there in pockets.
cbr
AG
again, why do you think soros and his minions put so much money into DA elections in every major city?

it was deliberately to facilitate leftist violence and eliminate americans willing to defend their basic freedoms... and to fill the streets with dem voters as well.

buzzardb267
AG
Here's a site that has a video that says he fired warning shots. Not sure about the site, but the video looks legit.

https://www.joshwho.net/milwaukee-homeowner-fires-warning-shot-at-blm-mob-and-sends-them-screaming-and-running-away/

Edit: This was from August 24!
"ROGER - OUT"
Comanche_Ag
AG
I would do the exact same thing, several times.
CanyonAg77
AG
buzzardb267 said:

Here's a site that has a video that says he fired warning shots. Not sure about the site, but the video looks legit.

https://www.joshwho.net/milwaukee-homeowner-fires-warning-shot-at-blm-mob-and-sends-them-screaming-and-running-away/

That's a completely different house. The first is single story, yours is two story.
Jim Hogg is angry
AG
buzzardb267 said:

Was going to say, that's a different house.
johnnyblaze36
AG
Newt Gingrich just said on FNC's Outnumbered show that George Soros helped fund the elections of all of these DAs and Melissa Francis said "I don't think we should be bringing George Soros into this".

He replied "Well he paid for them" and Marie Harf said "I agree we don't need to bring George Soros into it" and there was a long awkard five second pause and they went to commercial.

Why would they want that information suppressed?
SLAM
Philip J Fry said:

Those charges can never stand. Brandishing a weapon inside his house is a crime?

Yes, when you have the wrong views and you are white. White people are not allowed to defend themselves, ever.
SLAM
Boo Weekley said:

Philip J Fry said:

Especially with an uneducated, agitated, hateful mob directly outside taunting you...when many of their "protests" have gone violent.

If that **** was outside of my house we would be armed up to the teeth and ready for someone to take it there.

The left wants...and maybe needs...the right to start shooting. The media and politicians are salivating for that so they can run with a new ratcheted up narrative.

The left is pure evil.

When the right starts shooting, those narratives won't matter because those places will be destroyed and the people shot.

When the right finally commits, the left shouldn't worry about setting a narrative, they should worry about getting shot.
Old Sarge
AG
Clob94 said:

Boo Weekley said:

Philip J Fry said:

Especially with an uneducated, agitated, hateful mob directly outside taunting you...when many of their "protests" have gone violent.

If that **** was outside of my house we would be armed up to the teeth and ready for someone to take it there.

The left wants...and maybe needs...the right to start shooting. The media and politicians are salivating for that so they can run with a new ratcheted up narrative.

The left is pure evil.
Dude, since this crap started I've been saying this. If they sucker us into launching the first attack, they can point at our guns and our leadership and demonize both in one felled swoop.
Four outcomes in this--

1. Compromise
2. Divorce
3. Submission
4. Bloodshed

Pick yours.

I'll take #2 for the win, Alex. And hold reserve #4 for use on an as needed basis in its pursuit You can write #1 and #3 on toilet paper, and you know what that'll be used for.

All post re-election of POTUS Donald J. Trump, of course.
Green is the new RED.
Boo Weekley
SLAM said:

Boo Weekley said:

Philip J Fry said:

The left is pure evil.

When the right starts shooting, those narratives won't matter because those places will be destroyed and the people shot.

When the right finally commits, the left shouldn't worry about setting a narrative, they should worry about getting shot.
Yes, but for a while it is going to be isolated incidents.
wbt5845
AG
Page 3 and still no reputable news story saying the homeowner was arrested.
CanyonAg77
AG
wbt5845 said:

Page 3 and still no reputable news story saying the homeowner was arrested.
Video of him being led off the property in handcuffs by police.

AUDIO NSFW

Cassius
This is unbelievable if everything is as it appears.
Comanche_Ag
AG
Muy
AG
Dip**** hood rats
Muy
AG
Perhaps he should have blasted all of them, taken up their phones and properly disposed of all of them.
wbt5845
AG
So the police allowed people to disturb the peace for 3 hours in front of this guy's house? And he was very likely arrested specifically for the bail jumping.

A question - are there laws against handling firearms when you're drunk?
pdc093
Wait. So he was already in trouble with the law, BEFORE BLM showed up?
I'm confused.
titan
S
MouthBQ98 said:

Law fare. Using the power of the state And the deep pocket of the taxpayer to legally harass citizens until they are too broke to defend themselves.
Not seeing many downsides to accuser pays until they win the case. In the example of criminal prosecutions, govts usually have money.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
amfta
AG
F the cops and the local government too! As I have stated in multiple threads the problem is dems. They need to summarily and collectively be taken out of and/or removed from their positions of responsibilty. The issue is spineless, nitwit , honestly all radicalized democrats.

Mayors, city concilmen and women, government workers, cops, sheriffs, city county and district attorneys and judges doen't matter, if they're aligned with the Democratic Party they're the problem. It also goes for any and all citizens that vote for them they're also a blight and a cancer on and within our current society.

It's time to shun them and make it known they are no longer of any consequence to pertinent political conversations. They warrant no regard at all, their current thoughts and beleifs should carry little or no import in any conversation. Shun them, fire them if possible and vote them out. Time to put them in their place if not, they are clearly prepared to roll over you and ruin your way of life. Stand Up and return the favor of making life unpleasant for them for a change.
“Death is preferable to dishonor"
titan
S

Can't deny that's true enough. If things do split that way, its very clear the two institutions most responsible. The surrogates in the street are secondary.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Decay
AG
wbt5845 said:

So the police allowed people to disturb the peace for 3 hours in front of this guy's house? And he was very likely arrested specifically for the bail jumping.

A question - are there laws against handling firearms when you're drunk?

Regarding drinking, it certainly makes room for the prosecution to show impaired judgement, improper application of self defense, etc. CCW instructors recommend you never carry when you're drinking, for instance.

But I don't think there's a case to be made when you're at your own damn house drinking. You did nothing to out yourself in danger or a threatening position.

Now this case specifically is starting to look like there's a lot of moving parts. But it seems to show that Shall Not Be Infringed is under attack regardless.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.