BLM Intimidate Trump Supporter at Home - Homeowner Arrested

13,182 Views | 110 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by fixer
agAngeldad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
American Hardwood said:

It's almost as if Soros knew that riots were coming and needed DA's in place to protect his army of brown shirts. But that would just be a crazy conspiracy right?
He was the snitch for the Brown shirts. He knows how this game is played. He must have forgot how it ended.
Decay
AG
This can't happen. There'd better be a really good explanation for this. A damn good one.
MouthBQ98
AG
Law fare. Using the power of the state And the deep pocket of the taxpayer to legally harass citizens until they are too broke to defend themselves.
G Martin 87
AG
backintexas2013 said:

G Martin 87 said:

Maybe the cops thought it was easier to arrest the homeowner for his own safety and to de-escalate the situation? Arresting BLM agitators was going to go sideways fast.

They aren't supposed to do what is easy but what is right.
Not saying otherwise. But they may have thought easy was better from a tactical perspective in the moment? It makes no sense.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
This has all been pre-planned. Let the evil people do destruction and punish those who oppose it. It's what happened during the nazi takeover and communist takeoff
beerad12man
AG
This makes my blood boil. Anyone harassing someone in their home deserves to be shot. If they are lucky enough not to get shot, they need major jail time.
beerad12man
AG
And I don't care if it was the easier thing to do "for his safety". These idiots in the streets see it as reinforcement of their behavior and think they are winning(which they damn well might be)
TxTarpon

Quote:

I've got to give Soros some credit. I was scratching my head wondering why he was funding DA races all across the nation a couple years ago. He knew what he was doing.
Yep
Time for a take back
----------------------------------
Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

A man with experience is not at the mercy of another man with an opinion.
fixer
If this story turns out to be how it looks....I no longer want to be part of or participate in a system where 1st, 2nd, 4th amendment rights get turned off because a group of people are harassing, menacing, and threatening me and about a flag outside my house.

This is Mao level stuff.

CanyonAg77
AG
schwack schwack said:

"You don't know what's out here buddy" isn't a threat?
And "You don't know what's pointed at you"???
CanyonAg77
AG
This is why you need a rifle with a high capacity magazine. A pump action shotgun, especially when you keep pumping it, either pumping shells out on the ground, or obviously not loaded, is not going to do you any good.
HumpitPuryear
AG
lb3 said:

padreislandagfan said:

Screw that and these democrat DAs.
Lawyer up.
Come and take it. !!!

I've got to give Soros some credit. I was scratching my head wondering why he was funding DA races all across the nation a couple years ago. He knew what he was doing.
Imagine how well this is working for recruiting as well. Antifa can honestly tell recruits that if arrested they will be released by DAs and Mayors that are on the team and that their targets will be arrested and harassed by those same DAs and Mayors. They have a verifiable list of examples.
TxTarpon
All kinds of people need to calm down out there.

Arrests made after BLM protesters assault, fire shotgun at off-duty officers at their home

Here's What Happened When a Kenosha Rioter Pulled a Gun on a Reporter

San Antonio realtor who threatened to 'hunt' protestors 'terminated' from Keller Williams Realty

Watch: Man drives through group of downtown San Antonio protesters By Taylor Pettaway Updated 1:17 pm CDT, Tuesday, September 15, 2020

The activists with a "Africa Flag" on his head that said LA deputies needed to be shot as part of retribution I will not show. Needless to say that @#$@#$ is a chinga part of the problem.

Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

fixer
The "Don't bring that **** to my neighborhood" thing just got wrecked.

TxTarpon
How was he arrested?
The BLM crowd wants to defund them because they are corrupt and kill black people?

-BarronVonAwesome

fixer
TxTarpon said:

All kinds of people need to calm down out there.

Arrests made after BLM protesters assault, fire shotgun at off-duty officers at their home

Here's What Happened When a Kenosha Rioter Pulled a Gun on a Reporter

San Antonio realtor who threatened to 'hunt' protestors 'terminated' from Keller Williams Realty

Watch: Man drives through group of downtown San Antonio protesters By Taylor Pettaway Updated 1:17 pm CDT, Tuesday, September 15, 2020

The activists with a "Africa Flag" on his head that said LA deputies needed to be shot as part of retribution I will not show. Needless to say that @#$@#$ is a chinga part of the problem.

How are those situations at all relevant to this one?

AT ALL.
nortex97
AG
fixer said:

If this story turns out to be how it looks....I no longer want to be part of or participate in a system where 1st, 2nd, 4th amendment rights get turned off because a group of people are harassing, menacing, and threatening me and about a flag outside my house.

This is Mao level stuff.
If that is indeed what happened, correct.

But, I'd note it is a local/state issue, not a federal one. Even in Austin, I don't think a homeowner in fear for his life would be arrested for 'brandishing' (not pointing at) "protestors" outside his home.

But this is part of the reason no one should be complacent about voting for CCP-Dems at the state/local/national level in any election moving forward. It's not a reason to withdraw and stop participating altogether. In fact, it's the opposite.
TxTarpon

Quote:

AT ALL.
The BLM group looking for trouble.
When you go looking for it, you might just find it.

-BarronVonAwesome

fixer
TxTarpon said:

Quote:

AT ALL.
lol...

way off here bud-- home owner here didn't go look for trouble.

none of those situations involve a SJW mob outside someone's house and the homeowner is arrested for even displaying a weapon--inside his house.

fixer
nortex97 said:

fixer said:

This is Mao level stuff.
If that is indeed what happened, correct.

But, I'd note it is a local/state issue, not a federal one. Even in Austin, I don't think a homeowner in fear for his life would be arrested for 'brandishing' (not pointing at) "protestors" outside his home.

But this is part of the reason no one should be complacent about voting for CCP-Dems at the state/local/national level in any election moving forward. It's not a reason to withdraw and stop participating altogether. In fact, it's the opposite.
Fair point.

However to have a republic, things like this situation can't happen. Its a total abortion of law and order.
The guys 1st, 2nd, 4th amendment rights were usurped because of a political mob outside of his house.

This isn't how the United States is supposed to work--AT ALL.
TxTarpon

Quote:

way off here bud.
Sorry reading is hard for you.

Quote:

none of those situations involve a SJW mob outside someone's house and the homeowner is arrested for even displaying a weapon--inside his house.

You obviously did not read the first and second stories I posted with BLM #@#@$# using guns on innocent people at home and outside.

These BLM groups and counter vigilantes are going to get more people killed.
Dude has a Trump flag, so what.
Leave him alone.

-BarronVonAwesome

fixer
TxTarpon said:

Quote:

way off here bud.
Sorry reading is hard for you.

Quote:

You obviously did not read the first and second stories I posted with BLM #@#@$# using guns on innocent people at home and outside.

These BLM groups and counter vigilantes are going to get more people killed.
Dude has a Trump flag, so what.
Leave him alone.

How exactly is the home owner in this situation culpable of anything?

I'll wait for more reading lessons from you.
TxTarpon

Quote:

How exactly is the home owner in this situation culpable of anything?

I'll wait for more reading lessons from you.
He's not.
My comments are on the BLM @$%#^@#$%

-BarronVonAwesome

Rusty Aha
AG
TxTarpon said:

Quote:

AT ALL.

Agreed. The "concerted neighbor" that orchestrated the "protest party" is a professional activist, with prior arrests for burglary and making threats to firebomb a police station.

https://www.cbs58.com/news/milwaukee-community-activist-vaun-mayes-arrested-on-burglary-charge
TxTarpon
Exactly!
MoFo needs to calm the eff down.
Trump derangement syndrome is real.
Everyone else needs to calm down and hand the freaks accordingly.

-BarronVonAwesome

Touchless
AG
The fact that police would actually go and arrest him is also surprising. These are the same "protesters" that are anti police and I'd assume the guy arrested supports the police. The chief should know it's a bull**** arrest and say they aren't going to enforce it. Not going to target citizens for protecting their home.
TRADUCTOR
Brandishing a toy gun.

Scaring kids

Lock him up.
Pookers
AG
Touchless said:

The fact that police would actually go and arrest him is also surprising. These are the same "protesters" that are anti police and I'd assume the guy arrested supports the police. The chief should know it's a bull**** arrest and say they aren't going to enforce it. Not going to target citizens for protecting their home.
There's going to be a day soon when cops are going to have to pick a side; either side with the citizens and the constitution or side with corrupt DAs.
wbt5845
AG
So, 48 hour rule for sure. I can find no reputable news story about the man being arrested - no pictures, no video. Only the Gateway Pundit saying "...a Milwaukee man has reportedly been arrested after pulling a gun on a mob of Black Lives Matter supporters who were surrounding his home for several hours."

No date - no local news stories. Sounds fishy.
TyHolden
AG
https://texags.com/forums/12/topics/2114459

THE PROGRAM IS VOTING FOR BAMA !!!
TxTarpon

Quote:

There's going to be a day soon when cops are going to have to pick a side; either side with the citizens and the constitution or side with corrupt DAs.
Then all of us, ALL OF US, need to show up with brooms and pitchforks to counties with Soro's DAs and DEMAND they resign.

-BarronVonAwesome

Ag4coal
This one is legitimately scary
TyHolden
AG
Ag4coal said:

This one is legitimately scary
and why Trump will win the midwest.....again
TyHolden
AG
This needs to be played on Fox 24x7.....
Rusty Aha
AG
TTUArmy said:

Why are they messing with that poor man? Is it because he is displaying a Trump and American flag?

So, the police arrests the man protecting his property but, not the communist agitators. That is a bunch of BS.

The cowardice of the day in which we live. Civil and law abiding citizens are a lot easier to silence than leftist mobs.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.