Chinese Virologist: COVID-19 was created in a lab an released intentionally by CCP

7,314 Views | 81 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Vader Was Framed
tsuag10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

I have no clue if this lady is legit or if she is a complete fraud, but if even half of what she's saying is accurate.... Wow.

I wanted to post here, but personally I want to give this some time to be vetted before I fully believe her.

I'm sure our valiant MSM will be discrediting her, or more likely; just ignoring her and never mentioning this at all.

If she is telling the truth, she probably needs a security detail before she gets disappeared.
Science Denier
AG
Quote:

Chinese Virologist: COVID-19 was created in a lab an released intentionally by CCP

Well, DUH!!!

I'd be even less shocked if the release was ordered by Soros himself.
Shooz in Katy
AG
Mic drop. There it is.
jefe95
AG
Twitter deleted her today.

So take that as additional evidence.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
TxAgLaw03RW
AG
The virus being man made is much easier to believe than the wet market bs. I'm not convinced yet it was intentionally released though, but I do think it was intentionally allowed to spread.
nu awlins ag
AG
Tucker was nails tonight!
Post removed:
by user
Ag_07
AG
Yeah...She gone
atmtws
AG
Vader Was Framed said:

jefe95 said:

Twitter deleted her today.

So take that as additional evidence.

Evidence of what?

Also her account was made a few days ago.
So she left China a few days ago and was just then able to speak out about it? Great observation.
tsuag10
AG
Sorry I missed the other thread. It must have been in pg 2.

Staff - please delete this thread
Boo Weekley
I have my doubts about her. Hope she's legit though. I would not doubt for a second this was engineered or released on purpose. The CCP is evil and, like all liberals, the cornerstone of their ideology/religion is evil and deception. They've been godless for millennia.
JobSecurity
AG
I just don't believe there's any chance china would screw up so bad that anyone with legit knowledge of this (if it is real) could make it out of the country.
TyHolden
AG
she gonna be suicided
Patentmike
AG
I think the discussion in This Article is better.

Tl;dr. The fact that SARS-CoV-2 did not mutate from patient 0 through the early generations is evidence the virus had already been adapted to human cells.

The article also alleges, through Dr Chan (not the same scientist in the OP) that the pangolin studies were actually fraudulent.
PatentMike, J.D.
BS Biochem
MS Molecular Virology

PrincessButtercup
AG
We (TheBlaze) posted that story a few days ago, and Facebook flagged it as false information and we had to delete.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/virologist-who-fled-china-says-beijing-is-lying-about-covid-and-she-has-the-evidence-to-prove-it
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Gunny456
AG
Most of us, as believers, feel that man is basically good inside. We tend to look for the good in all people. However the true real reality is that there is very horrible and intense evil at work on this planet by some very twisted and evil people. As we become more and more of a Godless society this evil will manifest itself more and more. Bottom line is we better man up and realize quickly that this evil will grow more and more as the people who manifest it desire more and more power and control.
We as good people, don't really want to think that there are really bad enough people in this world who would create and release a virus such as Covid 19. So we naturally deny and hide from the reality and possibility of the real, bad, evil truth..........and that denial then protects and shields the evil people that much more.
We feel it is such a reach it just can't be true.........and the evil humans know that....and that serves to only embolden them even more.
tsuag10
AG
C@LAg said:

tsuag10 said:

Sorry I missed the other thread. It must have been in pg 2.

Staff - please delete this thread
NO. YOURS is new information.

Mine was just pointing out a related discussion.

I was not trying to "Chinese bomb German moon" yours.
StonewallAggieDEFENSE
I've always believed it was fabricated in a lab. Generic symptoms that do such extreme damage to the human body and target older people. Seems all too "designed". But the bigger question is:
If the Chinese government in fact created, manufactured and intentionally distributed this virus ,?what are the consequences for them?
A lot of people have died, lost loved ones, their businesses, their jobs, etc. etc. Hard to put a price on that my friends.
TyHolden
AG
StonewallAggieDEFENSE said:

I've always believed it was fabricated in a lab. Generic symptoms that do such extreme damage to the human body and target older people. Seems all too "designed". But the bigger question is:
If the Chinese government in fact created, manufactured and intentionally distributed this virus ,?what are the consequences for them?
A lot of people have died, lost loved ones, their businesses, their jobs, etc. etc. Hard to put a price on that my friends.
US, India, South Korea, Israel, Japan, etc

vs

China
TyHolden
AG
And I posted this story from her on the Covid board last week asking for medical opinions and they freaked out and it got DELETED BY STAFF
bkag9824
AG
Patentmike said:

I think the discussion in This Article is better.

Tl;dr. The fact that SARS-CoV-2 did not mutate from patient 0 through the early generations is evidence the virus had already been adapted to human cells.

The article also alleges, through Dr Chan (not the same scientist in the OP) that the pangolin studies were actually fraudulent.

I believe Brett Weinstein discussed this, in general terms, on the Rogan podcast a couple months ago, specifically around the 1:50 mark of this clip.

TRADUCTOR
thomas20:29 said:

And I posted this story from her on the Covid board last week asking for medical opinions and they freaked out and it got DELETED BY STAFF

Say it isn't so!
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
91AggieLawyer
AG
thomas20:29 said:

That whole board needs to be deleted. It is embarrassing.
Spyderman
AG
Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
Post removed:
by user
texrover91
AG
Not surprising

How many twitter employees have been published in the Lancet for their COVID19 studies?

At least Dr Yan has the bonafides

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7158902/#!po=4.54545

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/?term=Yan%20LM%5BAuthor%5D&cauthor=true&cauthor_uid=32199493

Post removed:
by user
texrover91
AG
Sorry - I don't follow him much. How does that relate?
Bryanisbest
AG
China's way to stop Trump? It may work. Polls still indicate it will.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.