Chinese Virologist: COVID-19 was created in a lab an released intentionally by CCP

7,313 Views | 81 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Vader Was Framed
Post removed:
by user
Spyderman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
richardag said:

Evidence is mounting the virus was altered by man intentionally in a lab. It may or may not have been intentionally released.

More important is the fact that China shut down traffic from Wuhan throughout China BUT LET TRAVEL CONTINUE FROM WUHAN INTERNATIONALLY.
Based on RV data, there was an explosion of some sort in one of the Wuhan lab rooms. Lab workers then went to clinic and the market nearby the clinic. It was being bioengineered and the Chinese military had great interest in it. Data suggests it was not intentionally released however. I surmised that based on the intense reaction to its detection, this was not to be a normal virus.
Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
MouthBQ98
AG
I think the release was accidental but once China realized it was outside of containment, they decided that everyone else in the world should have to suffer through it too so that the economic impact would not set China back in relative terms to competitors.

They focused all efforts locally and allowed it to be carried outside their borders.
FbgTxAg
AG
agforlife97 said:

93MarineHorn said:

I'd believe that China accidentally let the virus out of a lab. I don't believe they would do it intentionally. Why would they unleash it on their own people? There would have been way too many unknowns for them to have done it intentionally. If they were going to intentionally release the virus, why wouldn't they smuggle it in to NY or some other foreign place so as to avoid blame? Makes no sense.
Exactly. This idea is becoming more mainstream, regardless of what facebook thinks:

https://www.bostonmagazine.com/news/2020/09/09/alina-chan-broad-institute-coronavirus/

That's a very informative and pretty darn unbiased article.
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
agracer
AG
Cassius said:

thomas20:29 said:

91AggieLawyer said:

thomas20:29 said:

And I posted this story from her on the Covid board last week asking for medical opinions and they freaked out and it got DELETED BY STAFF
That whole board needs to be deleted. It is embarrassing.
i haven't been over there in a while. i didn't realize fauci still ran it.

Scientists used to believe the world was flat too. Scientists used to believe that ulcers were not caused by a bacteria. So on and so forth. Its funny how people who are educated make their minds up and refuse to consider anything that goes against what they believe.

Its like the mask stuff. In 2018, the CDC, under no pressure, with no dog in the fight, no pandemic on going, concluded that masks were not effective at mitigating overall virus transmission. Now its all been politicized and flipped on its head. Educated people refuse to believe the original study, along with the many others that also concluded the same thing.
. Do you have a link to that study?
BCG Disciple
AG
agforlife97 said:

93MarineHorn said:

I'd believe that China accidentally let the virus out of a lab. I don't believe they would do it intentionally. Why would they unleash it on their own people? There would have been way too many unknowns for them to have done it intentionally. If they were going to intentionally release the virus, why wouldn't they smuggle it in to NY or some other foreign place so as to avoid blame? Makes no sense.
Exactly. This idea is becoming more mainstream, regardless of what facebook thinks:

https://www.bostonmagazine.com/news/2020/09/09/alina-chan-broad-institute-coronavirus/

Would love to see this corroborated.

TLDR version of the article:
- SARS genome mutated quickly over the first three months when it made the jump from civets to humans, as it became more suited for its new hosts. This is common for bugs making the species jump.
- The C19 genome has been remarkably stable from the very start, as if it came out of the box human ready.
- WIV admitted to unearthing a similar bug to C19 in a China mine in 2012/2013. 3 miners died from it. Claim they were looking for SARS related viruses and that it was only 20% similar so they filed it away in the "interesting, but not what we're looking for right now" freezer until 2020.
- this WIV position is disputed by the fact that they published sequencing data for it in 2017, which the whistleblower states is the typical policy/protocol before the lab begins to toy and experiment with the bug.

Very compelling and logical way to suggest it was engineered in a subtle, not plainly noticeable way. If true that there is very little mutation after making a species jump, I would think that this could be corroborated and red flagged by every one of the "not man made" virologists not in China's pocket.
Maroon Dawn
AG
The Democratic Party is 100% in the CCP's pocketbook

They would NEVER admit it if it was a created virus and use their media propaganda apparatus to protect their CCP masters
Cassius
from May 2020:

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/5/19-0994_article

"Disposable medical masks (also known as surgical masks) are loose-fitting devices that were designed to be worn by medical personnel to protect accidental contamination of patient wounds, and to protect the wearer against splashes or sprays of bodily fluids (36). There is limited evidence for their effectiveness in preventing influenza virus transmission either when worn by the infected person for source control or when worn by uninfected persons to reduce exposure. Our systematic review found no significant effect of face masks on transmission of laboratory-confirmed influenza."

there is one in 2018, i'll have to find it.
TacosaurusRex
agforlife97 said:

93MarineHorn said:

I really enjoyed reading this. I am still firmly in the camp that it was man made and accidentally escaped the lab

Not to change topics, but this quote at the end of the article really stood out to me. I wish climate scientists would have remembered this.

"We're obliged to put all the data out there. We shouldn't be deciding that it's better if the public doesn't know about this or that. If we start doing that, we lose credibility, and eventually we lose the public's trust. And that's not good for science." In fact, it would cause an epidemic of doubt, and that wouldn't be good for any of us.
"If you are reading this, I have passed on from this world — not as big a deal for you as it was for me."
T. Boone Pickens
Patentmike
AG
agforlife97 said:

93MarineHorn said:

That's the link I posted on page 1. It's a really good article.
PatentMike, J.D.
BS Biochem
MS Molecular Virology

Faustus
Vader Was Framed said:

texrover91 said:

Sorry - I don't follow him much. How does that relate?

Steve Bannon is linked to the authors of this covid is man-made report.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/chinese-virologist-claimed-coronavirus-intentionally-150200793.html

Quote:

. . .
Yan and her coauthors work for groups cofounded by the former Trump strategist Steve Bannon. He directed the groups before his arrest in August.
. . .
But a closer look at Yan and her coauthors' work shows they're affiliated with a pair of nonprofits based in New York City, the Rule of Law Society and the Rule of Law Foundation, that were led by the former Trump strategist Steve Bannon before his arrest in August.

Neither organization has any history of publishing scientific or medical research, and the new paper has not been peer-reviewed by other scientists.
. . .
Guo also founded the site G News, which has published multiple (debunked) stories claiming the coronavirus originated in a Chinese lab and was purposefully spread by the military.

Bannon got $1 million in 2018 for a year's worth of "strategic consulting services" involving G News, Axios reported.
. . .
Yan, formerly a postdoctoral researcher at the University of Hong Kong, told Fox News in July that she was one of the first researchers to study the new coronavirus. But Yan left the university and China in April, because she began to worry for her safety after suggesting the CCP and the World Health Organization knew about the virus' community spread before December, she said.
"I know how they treat whistleblowers," she told Fox News.
. . .
The University of Hong Kong said in a press release in July that Yan "never conducted any research on human-to-human transmission" of the coronavirus before she left and that her view "has no scientific basis but resembles hearsay."

Carl Bergstrom, a University of Washington biologist who first noticed the paper's connection to Bannon, called the research "bizarre and unfounded."

There's no evidence supporting the theory that the new coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2, was genetically engineered. A March study concluded based on genetic analysis that the coronavirus wasn't a hodgepodge of existing coronaviruses, as Yan and other supporters of the theory have suggested.
. . .
On Tuesday, the lead author of that study, Kristian Andersen, said Yan's group had cherry-picked data in support of their conclusion, adding that it was "poppycock dressed up as 'science.'"

We still don't know how the coronavirus pandemic started, or where and that uncertainty creates fertile territory for unsubstantiated theories.
. . .
richardag
Faustus said:

Vader Was Framed said:

texrover91 said:

Sorry - I don't follow him much. How does that relate?

Steve Bannon is linked to the authors of this covid is man-made report.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/chinese-virologist-claimed-coronavirus-intentionally-150200793.html

Quote:

. . .
Yan and her coauthors work for groups cofounded by the former Trump strategist Steve Bannon. He directed the groups before his arrest in August.
. . .
But a closer look at Yan and her coauthors' work shows they're affiliated with a pair of nonprofits based in New York City, the Rule of Law Society and the Rule of Law Foundation, that were led by the former Trump strategist Steve Bannon before his arrest in August.

Neither organization has any history of publishing scientific or medical research, and the new paper has not been peer-reviewed by other scientists.
. . .
Guo also founded the site G News, which has published multiple (debunked) stories claiming the coronavirus originated in a Chinese lab and was purposefully spread by the military.

Bannon got $1 million in 2018 for a year's worth of "strategic consulting services" involving G News, Axios reported.
. . .
Yan, formerly a postdoctoral researcher at the University of Hong Kong, told Fox News in July that she was one of the first researchers to study the new coronavirus. But Yan left the university and China in April, because she began to worry for her safety after suggesting the CCP and the World Health Organization knew about the virus' community spread before December, she said.
"I know how they treat whistleblowers," she told Fox News.
. . .
The University of Hong Kong said in a press release in July that Yan "never conducted any research on human-to-human transmission" of the coronavirus before she left and that her view "has no scientific basis but resembles hearsay."

Carl Bergstrom, a University of Washington biologist who first noticed the paper's connection to Bannon, called the research "bizarre and unfounded."

There's no evidence supporting the theory that the new coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2, was genetically engineered. A March study concluded based on genetic analysis that the coronavirus wasn't a hodgepodge of existing coronaviruses, as Yan and other supporters of the theory have suggested.
. . .
On Tuesday, the lead author of that study, Kristian Andersen, said Yan's group had cherry-picked data in support of their conclusion, adding that it was "poppycock dressed up as 'science.'"

We still don't know how the coronavirus pandemic started, or where and that uncertainty creates fertile territory for unsubstantiated theories.
. . .

It may not have been modified in the lab but more important is the fact that China shut down traffic from Wuhan throughout China BUT LET TRAVEL CONTINUE FROM WUHAN INTERNATIONALLY.

Post removed:
by user

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.