Chinese Virologist: COVID-19 was created in a lab an released intentionally by CCP

7,339 Views | 81 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Vader Was Framed
TRADUCTOR
How long do you want to ignore this user?
C@LAg said:

law-apt-3g said:

thomas20:29 said:

And I posted this story from her on the Covid board last week asking for medical opinions and they freaked out and it got DELETED BY STAFF

Say it isn't so!
i have a security app on my network to lock out certain sites and pages, and I SPECIFICALLY programmed it to block anything under the forum 84 umbrella.

absolute worst forum on this site . by far.

TexAgs should automatically badge frequent 84 posters as a forum community service.

Like a badge that screams "MOCK ME!"
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
leachfan
Wasn't this lady making this claim months ago?
redsquirrelAG
AG
People actually think this wasn't man-made? Wow. Wake up.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
Line Ate Member
AG
I am 99% sure that this thought has been circulating TexAgs since this farce started. Whether it was intentional or by accident seemed to be where posters were debating between until the Coronabros shouted them out of discussion.

Seems pretty crazy how all of the events from the timing of impeachment to the virus introduction to the riots to the HCQ has happened. Crazy coincidences seem to keep happening during and around Trump's presidency.
Buying_time
AG
She is about to get Rodhamized
Tailgate88
AG
91AggieLawyer said:

And I posted this story from her on the Covid board last week asking for medical opinions and they freaked out and it got DELETED BY STAFF
That whole board needs to be deleted. It is embarrassing.

NO!!! Then all the Coronabros will invade F16! Leave them alone to wallow in their imaginary misery!
Spyderman
AG
I would not be so quick to discount the Farsight Institute data. I mean, if its a technique good enough for our CIA/military...
Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
MouthBQ98
AG
A virus doesn't have to be genetically engineered to have been selected and cultured for research and development.
Red Fishing Ag93
AG
So China is who espoused it came from a seafood market, doesn't spread between humans, and shut down all their domestic flights but continued international flights.
TyHolden
AG
91AggieLawyer said:

i haven't been over there in a while. i didn't realize fauci still ran it.
TxTarpon
Yep
Believe in conspiracies.
A virus is too much of a wild card.
It is like calling in artillery onto your own position.
Predicted high outcome probability does not exist with viruses.
They mutant and instead of 0.06% of those dying from it becomes 10%, 20% up to 40%+ in a few years.
----------------------------------
Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

A man with experience is not at the mercy of another man with an opinion.
Cassius

91AggieLawyer said:

i haven't been over there in a while. i didn't realize fauci still ran it.

Scientists used to believe the world was flat too. Scientists used to believe that ulcers were not caused by a bacteria. So on and so forth. Its funny how people who are educated make their minds up and refuse to consider anything that goes against what they believe.

Its like the mask stuff. In 2018, the CDC, under no pressure, with no dog in the fight, no pandemic on going, concluded that masks were not effective at mitigating overall virus transmission. Now its all been politicized and flipped on its head. Educated people refuse to believe the original study, along with the many others that also concluded the same thing.
aggie appraiser
I readily believe it came from the lab and they were working with it or studying it.

Releasing it intentionally in their own country makes no sense at all. It would have been much easier and more effective to do the Tom Clancy plan of releasing it at major events across the globe/target nation simultaneously.

It doesn't get much dumber than releasing it a few miles from the lab. There is no doubt this was an accidental leak.
Old Tom Morris
I've been in the "accidental leak" camp for a long time now
TRADUCTOR
Forum 84 protesting at the Admin building.
https://www.kbtx.com/2020/09/14/graduate-student-workers-hold-protest-at-texas-am/
fixer
So China also sucks at bio warfare.

Good to know.
TxTarpon
You and aggieappraiser are right.

If you are old enough, you might remember the theory AIDS was created in a hot lab to take out "undesirables".

You don't start a fire at your own house hoping it burns down your enemy's house.
Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

TxTarpon
I Hope some of those people wore sunscreen.

-BarronVonAwesome

tamc1956ag
S
The Clinton's have received the "bat signal"
jopatura
AG
I don't think China particular cared about Trump and the election.

China does care about themselves and how they are perceived in the world. I believe the Middle East/Russia/Ukraine/Hong Kong was much closer to an uprising then the media wanted to talk about. China knows that it's a fairly weak superpower who would get slapped back into next week if a war broke out, especially when facing the Middle East whose soldiers don't particularly care if they die since they believe in the 72 virgin thing. They also knew that Trump wouldn't necessarily bail them out as long as the United States could stay out of it.

Right when tensions get highest, everything is halted by this super deadly scary virus? People literally dying in the streets (on camera, dramatically, in a country that doesn't allow **** like that to get out). Footage of people getting locked in their homes. I'm not convinced the virus was manufactured, but I do believe that China went out of their way to make a ridiculous farce of their reaction to the virus which forced the whole world to react similarly. Either they are lying tenfold about the numbers dead OR IT WASN'T THAT BIG OF A DEAL. Considering all the skirmishes are on hold now, China keeps looking like a strong military superpower. All the worldwide stuff is just gravy to them.
Post removed:
by user
93MarineHorn
I'd believe that China accidentally let the virus out of a lab. I don't believe they would do it intentionally. Why would they unleash it on their own people? There would have been way too many unknowns for them to have done it intentionally. If they were going to intentionally release the virus, why wouldn't they smuggle it in to NY or some other foreign place so as to avoid blame? Makes no sense.
Old Tom Morris
The biggest issue with CCP is that it is a massive country with a government and a culture that basically gives zero ****s about their fellow human beings. I don't know if that is due to a long history of individuals there struggling mightily to just exist (so an "I'm going to get mine, screw everyone else" mentality), but it fosters an environment where this type of "accident" is more likely to happen.
agforlife97
AG
93MarineHorn said:

I'd believe that China accidentally let the virus out of a lab. I don't believe they would do it intentionally. Why would they unleash it on their own people? There would have been way too many unknowns for them to have done it intentionally. If they were going to intentionally release the virus, why wouldn't they smuggle it in to NY or some other foreign place so as to avoid blame? Makes no sense.
Exactly. This idea is becoming more mainstream, regardless of what facebook thinks:

https://www.bostonmagazine.com/news/2020/09/09/alina-chan-broad-institute-coronavirus/

Humorous Username
AG
Congrats on being a reference in a Tim Pool story yesterday.
tsuag10
AG
Vader Was Framed said:

texrover91 said:

Sorry - I don't follow him much. How does that relate?

Steve Bannon is linked to the authors of this covid is man-made report.
I'm not a Bannon fan, but how bout we see where this goes. Facts are facts. Shouldn't we let it play out?
Cassius
aggie appraiser said:

I readily believe it came from the lab and they were working with it or studying it.

Releasing it intentionally in their own country makes no sense at all. It would have been much easier and more effective to do the Tom Clancy plan of releasing it at major events across the globe/target nation simultaneously.

It doesn't get much dumber than releasing it a few miles from the lab. There is no doubt this was an accidental leak.
the reason I'm not convinced is because they still don't know the source of SARS, unless China also produced that in a lab too:

SARS coronavirus (SARS-CoV) virus identified in 2003. SARS-CoV is thought to be an animal virus from an as-yet-uncertain animal reservoir, perhaps bats, that spread to other animals (civet cats) and first infected humans in the Guangdong province of southern China in 2002.

Here's what I do know: China is the enemy and a threat to the entire world and continues to produce these damn viruses - via eating strange meat or man-made. They need to be dealt with.
ABATTBQ87
AG
tsuag10 said:

I have no clue if this lady is legit or if she is a complete fraud, but if even half of what she's saying is accurate.... Wow.

I wanted to post here, but personally I want to give this some time to be vetted before I fully believe her.

I'm sure our valiant MSM will be discrediting her, or more likely; just ignoring her and never mentioning this at all.

If she is telling the truth, she probably needs a security detail before she gets disappeared.
From Tucker Carlson Facebook page:

Facebook is working hard to make sure you're unable to see our latest post regarding a coronavirus whistleblower. They don't want you to share the video, and they are limiting the number of people who can view it. This is censorship, and we will be addressing it on our show tonight at 8 pm ET on Fox News.
Cassius
agforlife97 said:

93MarineHorn said:

Exactly. This idea is becoming more mainstream, regardless of what facebook thinks:

https://www.bostonmagazine.com/news/2020/09/09/alina-chan-broad-institute-coronavirus/

good post.

Not related to discussion, but I found this interesting:

In January, as she watched the news about a novel virus spreading out of control in China, Alina Chan braced for a shutdown. The molecular biologist at the Broad Institute of Harvard and MIT started stockpiling medicine and supplies. By the time March rolled around and a quarantine seemed imminent, she'd bought hundreds of dollars' worth of fillets from her favorite fishmonger in Cambridge and packed them into her freezer. Then she began to ramp down her projects in the lab, isolating her experimental cells from their cultures and freezing them in small tubes.

She was way ahead of the curve on prep/panic because of her knowledge.
Pooh-ah95_ESL
AG
Old Tom Morris said:

The biggest issue with CCP is that it is a massive country with a government and a culture that basically gives zero ****s about their fellow human beings. I don't know if that is due to a long history of individuals there struggling mightily to just exist (so an "I'm going to get mine, screw everyone else" mentality), but it fosters an environment where this type of "accident" is more likely to happen.
Generations of a "one child" policy coupled with no religion have not helped the situation. The nation is filled with a bunch of men that have grown up in single child homes where they have been the focus of all of the families attention. This is a known issue in China but nobody really knows what to do about it.

There was a video on the local news in China a few years back of a toddler being run over in the market and not one person stopped to assist, or to move the child. Cars just kept driving over the toddler and people walked by pretending to not notice. The locals I knew recognized the problem but there is nothing to be done.
TRADUCTOR
Vader Was Framed said:

texrover91 said:

Sorry - I don't follow him much. How does that relate?

Steve Bannon is linked to the authors of this covid is man-made report.

Oh me! What is investigative reporting Alex?
Agsrback12
China was getting their ass handed to them in a trade war and then they weren't. I'm sure it was a coincidence that the virus came from an infected bat someone ate at the time it did.
richardag
Evidence is mounting the virus was altered by man intentionally in a lab. It may or may not have been intentionally released.

More important is the fact that China shut down traffic from Wuhan throughout China BUT LET TRAVEL CONTINUE FROM WUHAN INTERNATIONALLY.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.