Donald Trump Town Hall on ABC at 8PM

29,831 Views | 266 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Get Off My Lawn
aginlakeway
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
wbt5845 said:

The much bigger story here that the MSM is ignoring - and Democrats should be terrified about...

Where the hell is Joe Biden's Town Hall meeting? ABC offered and HOUR of free time on national TV to get your message out and Biden said.... what? Couldn't work out an agreed time?

Are you ****ting me? Every candidate ever to run for President would crawl through broken glass to get an hour of free air time on national TV. But Joe was already scheduled to speak to the Crosstimbers Middle School PTA? Give me a ****in break!

There is something serious going on that would make the Democratic nominee for president walk right by a free hour on national TV and say "nah I'm good."

BINGO.
Aggie Joe 93
AG
Cant Think of a Name said:

Its cute yall think the debates are going to happen

It's cute you are trying to claim superiority and be dismissive by using the phrase "it's cute".
Aggie Joe 93
AG
Still have not seen a single Dem argument for any Trump criticism based in objectivity or truth.
Cant Think of a Name
AG
Aggie Joe 93 said:

It's cute you are trying to claim superiority and be dismissive by using the phrase "it's cute".

HYPOCRITE!!!

In all seriousness, though... do you really see biden debating?

He will find a way to weasle out.
TxAgLaw03RW
AG
Biden's message is "Orange Man Bad", which the media has already been shouting for the last few years. Biden would only get in the way of that message by appearing. The strategy seems pretty clear and is a repeat of how Obama was handled initially, just for a different reason. Obama was heavily scripted and shielded because they didn't want to public to know what he was actually going to do and, if he spoke honestly about his radical ideas, he would lose. With Biden, he is carefully scripted and shielded because there's no telling what he will say if not scripted and, if he is allowed to speak honestly about God knows what, he will lose.
Ellis Wyatt
E.KingTrill said:

So many years later and still "but but Obama"
Obama did it for 8 years. Trump has plenty of time left, hypocrite.
Just an Ag
AG
WestAustinAg
AG
hairloom said:

jwag said:

Yup, long ago
So according to you Trump is a member in club of non-apologetic presidents, all of whom are members except Bill Clinton? And we should be upset about that? Seek help brother
Bill Clinton was forced to apologize to "that woman...Ms. Lewisnky" but a court order.
Aggie Joe 93
AG

Aggie Joe 93 said:

HYPOCRITE!!!

In all seriousness, though... do you really see biden debating?

He will find a way to weasle out.

I agree it's quite unlikely.

I also believe they think they can structure a debate in such a way that Biden can get as much help as possible and they are just arrogant enough to try to pull it off.

Dems need a COVID spike. But I'm sure they are helicopter parenting the polls about the debates. If they see non-participation as a loser, they'll have little choice but to try.

I imagine they are trying out all the (modern version) Planet of the Apes drugs on Biden. Either way, the Ape flu is coming and you better be making friends with primates names Caesar. One of those will end up in charge.
Aggie Joe 93
AG
I don't understand why they allowed him to get a question about the fake 'Trump calls military people losers' fake news.

I expected that to get pushed outside of direct questions through the election. They just effectively lost that (fake) talking point.
administrative errors
Any9ne got a link for the entire town hall?
Coming soon:
AE Ventures - sooner than soon
*Psychedelic Retreats
*Physical and mental exercises
*Addiction services

Step 3: property found

Step 4: set date

Step 5: plan agenda for participants, food, logistics etc, integration and counseling post-experience

Step 6: long-term planning

I am amped.
jagged
AG
"Herd Mentality"

Lol.

Must have been referring to F16.
GMaster0
Nailed it!!!!!
Oogway
aginlakeway said:

wbt5845 said:

The much bigger story here that the MSM is ignoring - and Democrats should be terrified about...

Where the hell is Joe Biden's Town Hall meeting? ABC offered and HOUR of free time on national TV to get your message out and Biden said.... what? Couldn't work out an agreed time?

Are you ****ting me? Every candidate ever to run for President would crawl through broken glass to get an hour of free air time on national TV. But Joe was already scheduled to speak to the Crosstimbers Middle School PTA? Give me a ****in break!

There is something serious going on that would make the Democratic nominee for president walk right by a free hour on national TV and say "nah I'm good."

BINGO.

Doesn't he have one this week? (different network than ABC tho). It's been awhile but he was on ABC in an interview with Stephanopoulos a long time ago like pre-convention even.

I'm pretty sure he will debate. He can't really afford not to no matter what people say. The first is less than two weeks away in Cleveland.
rononeill
Watching this now- he's actually doing really well (half way through). For the set up that it is, he's doing a great job keeping composure and giving solid responses.
jteAg
rononeill said:

Watching this now- he's actually doing really well (half way through). For the set up that it is, he's doing a great job keeping composure and giving solid responses.
Just wondering...
Did he play down the corona virus threat, or
Did he play it up?
I mean, one day I hear him say he likes to play things down as not to panic people, the next, he plays it up!
Hell, he can't even keep up with which lie he's talking about,
Liar-in-chief to the 20,000 degree.
Barnyard96
AG
jteAg said:

rononeill said:

Just wondering...
Did he play it up?
I mean, one day I hear him say he likes to play things down as not to panic people, the next, he plays it up!
Your candidate sucks. Must be really disappointing right about now given you had 4 years.
jteAg
barnyard1996 said:

jteAg said:

rononeill said:

Just wondering...
Did he play it up?
Your candidate sucks. Must be really disappointing right about now given you had 4 years.
Typical texag trumpster response.
Can't answer if it was play it down or play it up ...
He's a liar, plain and simple.
Barnyard96
AG
jteAg said:

barnyard1996 said:

jteAg said:

rononeill said:

Just wondering...
Did he play it up?
I would have said we should all blame the virus on China, but I didn't want to come off as Xenophobic.
hairloom
jteAg said:

barnyard1996 said:

jteAg said:

rononeill said:

Just wondering...
Did he play it up?
while Trump takes unscripted questions at a town hall, your dumbass candidate spends all day rehearsing how to read from a teleprompter (and still screws up). Nobody GAS about your opinion because you support the dumbest MFer to ever run for president
jwag
AG
barnyard1996 said:

texagbeliever said:

jwag said:

It's rather simple. He didn't because he's a businessman and didn't expect any contradictory opinions.

Just to be clear who is more likely to live in an echo chamber: a life long politician or a businessman.
I will add that at least half of the people who voted for Trump in 2016 did so with a degree of apprehension and doubt.

He has earned most of those people's support today. Me included.

I guess.
titan
S
aginlakeway said:

wbt5845 said:

BINGO.

WOW.

That is incredibly telling if true. It is really shocking for what it reveals about the massive bias if Biden blowing that off isn't front page news as well. But yes, just in campaign terms, it strongly suggests he can't even make an hour. Its so hard to tell what is true or false about him. What is certain is he would be a Leftist pawn. No low energy person is going to be able to stand against the ringleaders of the current Democratic marxist revolution in progress. It would take a popular President like Bill Clinton in younger days to hold them off.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Get Off My Lawn
2,553 posts... 59 stars.

Not to overstate the value of an internet popularity metric; but this guy seems like he's trying to shoot the moon here or something.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.