One Dead, 20 Wounded in D.C. Mass Shooting

6,716 Views | 60 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by InfantryAg
bmks270
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Cookouts and parties aren't political or terroristic targets, probably gang violence or beef between party attendees or host.
AnScAggie
AG
Could "Poppy" be CornPop's grandson? Waiting for Biden to weigh in on that.
black_hat_ag
Was they serving any of that purple drank though????
fixer
Shooter not id yet?
APHIS AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Quote:

Newsham said there were at least three gunmen involved based on evidence at the scene.
Not a mass shooting.

A gang fight.
And that happens in Chicago all the time so it is ok.
Cowboy bob
Guys, this is impossible Washington has strict gun laws so there is no way this could have happened, right?
Ag4coal
aggiehawg said:

Meanwhile...in another part of DC.

These people need to pull their party back to the center or it will get much, much worse. Maybe they're starting to learn that it's not about race anymore.
Smokedraw01
OldArmyBrent said:

It will fit the narrative because they'll force it to fit the narrative. Those evil fully semi automatic AR-14s and assault handguns with large clips need to be outlawed, don't you know?

I think you meant "magazines" and not clips.
Earl_Rudder
AG
black_hat_ag said:

Was they serving any of that purple drank though????
I'll have the Sunny D please.
Onceaggie2.0
who cares BLM is written in Yellow by the white house thats all the matters.
CanyonAg77
AG
Smokedraw01 said:

OldArmyBrent said:

It will fit the narrative because they'll force it to fit the narrative. Those evil fully semi automatic AR-14s and assault handguns with large clips need to be outlawed, don't you know?
I think you meant "magazines" and not clips.
When he says "fully automatic AR-14s" and "assault handguns", I'm guessing the use of "clip" instead of "magazine" was intentional.
Emotional Support Cobra
AG
One of the bigger Chicago shootings back in June, it was at 1 am and it was called something like, "cookout at local park/playground"

Yeah, ok</Jennifer Lawrence>
HalifaxAg
AG
Will these Covid deaths be counted in Maryland or DC or both?
zephyr88
AG
richardag said:

CanyonAg77 said:

Quote:

Newsham said there were at least three gunmen involved based on evidence at the scene.
Not a mass shooting.

A gang fight.
?

Please help me understand why a mass shooting is not a mass shooting if it is a gang fight.
Because no one gives two sh^ts about gang on gang violence.

Ifigured since I hadn't seen this all over the news, it was going to fall on a certain ethnic group - and it did.
HighwaySix
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Coulda been Corn Pop, you never know.
Yeah, he's a bad dude.
eric76
AG
Rapier108 said:

Since this will definitely not fit any approved narrative, and cannot be used to push gun control, the story will be out of the news within a day. Amazing it was even reported on.

I don't understand why would this stop the gun grabbers from pushing for gun control.
RGLAG85
AG
eric76 said:

Rapier108 said:

Since this will definitely not fit any approved narrative, and cannot be used to push gun control, the story will be out of the news within a day. Amazing it was even reported on.

I don't understand why would this stop the gun grabbers from pushing for gun control.
Because their intent was to never take away unlawfully owned guns. Criminals are good to go!
Thomas Jefferson: "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
hph6203
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Quote:

Not a mass shooting.

A gang fight.
Gang fight today, mass shooting in 2 months when there have been xxx mass shootings since 201X.
flakrat
AG
Good thing you can't even own ammo in DC!
eric76
AG
RGLAG85 said:

eric76 said:

Rapier108 said:

Because their intent was to never take away unlawfully owned guns. Criminals are good to go!
Wouldn't their "logic" be that if nobody could legally own guns, there wouldn't be any for the criminals to steal?
i is smart
AG
Mostly peaceful shooting.
Gradaggie05
AG
I hear if you dip your bullets in Corona Virus, you kill your victim twice.
TxTarpon
Yet another black on black gun violence issue that Shannon Watt with "Moms demand action" conveniently ignores.

But she wants "investment" so looters can de-invest.
akm91
AG
richardag said:

CanyonAg77 said:

Quote:

Not a mass shooting.

A gang fight.
?

Please help me understand why a mass shooting is not a mass shooting if it is a gang fight.
The same reason Chicago is not the mass shooting capital of the world.
Cassius
TxTarpon said:

Yet another black on black gun violence issue that Shannon Watt with "Moms demand action" conveniently ignores.

But she wants "investment" so looters can de-invest.

When they come for her, she'll regret those words.
InfantryAg
AG
Not particularly unusual for SE DC. Wonder how long it will take for the retribution shooting...
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.