Liberalism and Education

3,637 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by DTP02
GiveMeTheInfo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It seems to me that the concept of libertarianism in pedagogy and education in the future will be more useful and pragmatic than liberalism. I recently wrote a comparative essay on this topic and used the help of a professional essay editing service for students, with whom I have been collaborating for a long time https://uk.edubirdie.com/essay-editing-service The fact is that I have no problems with stylistic and thematic content, but with grammatical constructions sometimes arise, which is why I get help on this site constantly, which makes my task easier.
JamesBREI06
AG
HalifaxAg said:

As a teacher, this is disgusting and this guy should be fired immediately...

...but ask yourself and be honest, how many parents have daily conversations with their kids (and go into details) about what they talked about in school? How many check the online LMS's for the content being provided?

If more did, this kind of **** could be rooted out faster before damage could be done.

My oldest is 3, but you bet your ass I will
Coin
We need vouchers for all property owners to support the schools of their choosing, whether public, private, and maybe even home.

I despise being forced to pay property taxes to a school that I would NEVER consider sending my children to.

titan
S
That kind of stuff and plotting simply needs to be destroyed.

Instead of a "signing agreements not to snoop" parents and groups should do the opposite. Students should be encouraged to smuggle in recording devices, snap pictures of handouts and curriculum when possible. If necessary someone disguised as maintenance should plant bugs. And so on.

Once it is discovered that such indoctrination and strains of Marxism are being imposed, the one involved picketed, the board confronted.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
DTP02
AG
The Beef01 said:

Since the guy protected his Tweets and people can't see what the original discussion was, here's the screenshot:

Literally just laying out the gameplan for leftist indoctrination and hoping that those pesky parents, especially the conservative ones, don't get in the way. They are convinced that this is actually their job. Insane.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.