Yes, people are this dumb

9,899 Views | 71 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Squadron7
aTm2004
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Mule_lx
AG
0% risk dummy.
Wearer of the Ring
AG
If you live in his house does he own you?
CyclingAg82
AG
aTm2004 said:

Sure Kandis, put your name on the loan papers and share the risks that come with borrowing large sums of money.

Must be an Ivy Leaguer.....
Eliminatus
AG
One of the replies.

That man is spitting hard truth right here. Now I wanna pet a nuke.

coolerguy12
AG
Kandist will proceed to vote for creepy joe who, in his own words, told a tax payer, "I don't work for you."
aggiedata
AG
As a side note, owning rent houses was dicey enough as it is, now some local judge somewhere will agree with this idiot in court.
Maroon Dawn
AG
California already agrees with this argument
Charpie
AG
Idiots
Esteban du Plantier
AG
Responses are great.

https://imageproxy.ifunny.co/crop:x-20,resize:320x,crop:x800,quality:90x75/images/ec8a9c96f2e9c393ba1e21dcbb63444a5f8008c54ba7fe24e9fba75bdd932ff8_1.jpg
NoHo Hank
AG
To be fair she works for teen vogue. That tweet sounds like something a thirteen year old might say so she's pretty good at adopting the voice of her audience.
Wabs
AG
Public education in this country
beerad12man
AG
One of the responses: " Not just of the property, but the bank!
If a LL can't pay the mortgage without your/my rent payment, then they can't afford the property, AND the bank made a bad loan."
Gilligan
AG
"Life is tough! It's tougher when you're stupid!"

~John Wayne
Wabs
AG
beerad12man said:

If a LL can't pay the mortgage without your/my rent payment, then they can't afford the property, AND the bank made a bad loan."
EskimoJoe
We don't have mortgages on our rental properties. would the renters still have a claim to ours?
itsyourboypookie
EskimoJoe said:

We don't have mortgages on our rental properties. would the renters still have a claim to ours?

I'd encumber them somehow. Otherwise you're one judgement away from no rent houses.
aggiejayrod
AG
Eliminatus said:

One of the replies.

That man is spitting hard truth right here. Now I wanna pet a nuke.

Our nuclear arsenal should be like the Stanley Cup. Every American citizen gets a nuclear missile for a day when we win a war. You can drink champagne out of it, punt it out of your second story window into the pool, anything your heart desires
The Fife
I'm gonna go google something, who wants to buy my shares after I'm done?

Also I'm gonna need partial ownership in Texags after being on here a couple decades now.
Mort Rainey

Honestly, this might be the even dumber tweet
cisgenderedAggie
I saw that one. Got hopeful. Read the article. Still wondering where the math is.
Kenneth_2003
AG
I preferred the days when the village idiot stayed in their village
zephyr88
AG
It's fun to watch the ignorant child get eviscerated on Twitter over her ridiculous tweet.

She deserves every single negative comment that she received.

Yes - there are plenty of people this dumb, and they're all around us.

They re frequently seen at protests where they make "demands" of society for their bad decisions.
bmc13
AG
is she going to pay half of the ac/fridge/etc when they need repairing/replaced?
stetson
AG
Blame our system of public education.
FJB
Convincingly
AG
Cassius
The problem with dumb people is, they get to vote. Many get to lead, see Lori Lightfoot, Keisha Bottoms, and Lina Hidalgo.
bones75
AG
Two generations of families in eastern Europe had their family homes confiscated from them under the Soviets. In some cases they were allowed to live in a couple rooms, with other families moving into the rest. Of course other properties (land, rentals,etc) were also confiscated without renumeration.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
NE PA Ag

zephyr88
AG
stetson said:

Blame our system of public education.
It's not just "public"... some of the most entitled people are the ones who get "woke" on private campuses
Muy
AG
As long as she stays in a guaranteed always Dem state, eff her. Just don't move to Texas because you simply hate your high rent but have the inability to understand why your rent is high.
1997Aggie
AG
beerad12man said:

Spoken like someone who has never applied for a loan. My head hurts just reading this basic economic idiocy.
Old Sarge
AG
NY Ag said:

Did everyone catch "...there is no Typhus in our city...." when clearly, there was. and how much it sounds like Comrade Nadler when asked about the Antifa violence and his response was "...that is a MYTH, only circulated in Washington DC, a myth...." when there is actually hours of video showing the opposite.

Nadler is just laying out the Commie line.

Elected Democrats are scum. Those that back them are Useful Idiots.
Muy
AG
And guarantee she doesn't have the credit or income to qualify for a loan for a home she would like to live. She's nothing but envious of people who do own homes, and her only path to feel somewhat better about herself is to blame the landlord for owning her place of residence.
richardag
I suggest she hire a lawyer to sue the landlord for her part ownership. The she'll be part owner of the law firm, win win.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.