Would Progressives vote

1,489 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by ProgN
LegalDrugPusher
How long do you want to ignore this user?
For Trump if the re election of Trump put an end to the virus immediately or vote for Biden but the virus continues for another 4 years?

If Biden then it really proves that liberals dont really care about the health of their fellow Americans.
DW91AG95
AG
They support killing the unborn...all you need to know.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
96AgGrad
AG
Why fabricate a hypothetical just to bash their ideology? They do plenty of actual things every day that demonstrate how warped their values are.

chevy con queso
AG
LegalDrugPusher said:

If Biden then it really proves that liberals dont really care about the health of their fellow Americans.
Their behavior over the last 9 months hasn't convinced you of this?
LegalDrugPusher
Oh I know I just like to expose them for the scum liberals are.
amfta
AG
Why not both ? They vote for Biden and he wins the virus mysteriously vanishes.
BanderaAg956
C@LAg said:

progressives are just democrats who think they are special.

Takes a lot of short buses to get them to the riots!
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
ProgN
LegalDrugPusher said:

For Trump if the re election of Trump put an end to the virus immediately or vote for Biden but the virus continues for another 4 years?

Progressives are soulless evil *******s whose religion is the ends justify the means. They'd unleash Ebola in daycares if it meant removing Trump and seizing complete power.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.