Kamala Harris It Is!!

16,195 Views | 94 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Redstone
Irish 2.0
How long do you want to ignore this user?

C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
BigHitterDaLama
Her jaw and knees have to be sore today
JW
AG
Oh boy
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
FIDO*98*
AG
Good news for Trump
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
NoahAg
"I've decided to pick, you know, the black woman, as my running mate."
/Racist Pervy Joe
Canyon99
I wonder if it's heels up...I mean, wheels up for her to Joe's basement for a public announcement?
Post removed:
by user
gibby03
AG
Well, looks like my MIL is voting for Trump. Good Pick Sleepy Joe Hiden while you're Biden your time in the basement.
4stringAg
AG
Figured it was going to be her. She's the one I think the Obama's wanted originally and Gabbard destroyed her in I think the first debate and she never recovered. Weak in an area that black people care about in criminal justice reform. I don't think she's all that well liked by blacks and has a wholly unlikeable "coolness" about her.
Stupid@17
AG
Mmm...who is this source?
TexAgsSean
AG
Does Biden know?
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
agent-maroon
AG
Guess the swelling went down enough to put her in front of the cameras. Could they have picked a more unlikable running mate?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
backintexas2013
AG
So here is a woman that was all in with the #metoo movement backing a guy that has a more credible allegation against him than what Blow Job ford was pushing. Makes sense. Guarantee nobody will ask her that.
LHIOB
AG
CreakinDeacon said:

That AP account has 30 followers
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
Canyon99
You know we've reached peak wokeness when Biden selects a person for his VP running mate based solely on gender/skin color as opposed to effectiveness or the ability to attract undecided voters.
Irish 2.0
Just noticed that. I added another market news tracker I follow. Could be a bad scoop.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
TyHolden
AG
CreakinDeacon said:

Just noticed that. I added another market news tracker I follow. Could be a bad scoop.
bookmarked for life
Agsrback12
The law and order backlash. Biden campaign thinking she can go back to being hard core law and order after she walked it all back in debates? But I'm sure Trump and his campaign won't mention that.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
rocky the dog
AG
- Alfred E. Neuman
4stringAg
AG
Oops, thought this was a real AP story. Looks like not. I'm watching Shannon Bream now on Fox and they are not breaking in with the news so guessing this is premature.
Post removed:
by user
aggiejayrod
AG
TexAgsSean said:

Does Biden know?

He'll learn tomorrow. And Monday. And Tuesday. And on...
bmks270
AG
Friday night announcement...? That's usually reserved for news they want to sweep under the rug.
torrid
AG
Color me a little wary of those Twitter accounts.
atmtws
AG
It may be fakenews now, but give it a week and it may be true news.
Post removed:
by user
BigRobSA
4stringAg said:

Oops, thought this was a real AP story. Looks like not. I'm watching Shannon Bream now on Fox and they are not breaking in with the news so guessing this is premature.
Of course Fox won't break in....she's black, they only show those lily-white men like Condoleeza Rice, Ted Cruz, Thomas Sowell and their like.

Racists.
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
Owlagdad
Play all the primary talk where she called Joe everything but a white man
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.