So, I thought having mandatory Vaccines with microchips was a conspiracy theory!

20,298 Views | 179 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Nitro Power
OPAG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Well, just remove the word theory and you will have it right.

Of all the topics that I have been the most attacked, smeared and vilified over, the one thread I posted about "Let's have an honest discussion about vaccines" was definitely the top one.

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3068181/replies

I was stunned at the response! I was called a murderer if I did not agree with the injection of certain vaccines!! The amount of ad hominin personal attacks against me, was totally over the top. I wondered why? A few months later the CV- 19 "Armageddon 'pandemic' "hit, and now I understood the vehement attack!

And here we are some ten months later and once again the Medical Mafia (Nazi founded) and Big Tech and Gates, is once again pushing their agenda of mandatory Vacs for CV- 19, --
a virus that has infected about 1% of the US population, that has .04% death rate for that same population, and the reality is that over half of that death rate is to those in nursing homes, or with extreme medical conditions. The median death age is 78. The VAST majority of those who contract the virus have either mild or asymptomatic reactions. These are facts, and no one disputes them
and yet the MSM propaganda machine IS STILL pushing this like it is an Armageddon virus, when they (and any one with a brain) knows it is not! There is fraudulent numbers from about cases, deaths, from numerous hospitals, states and even the CDC, this is a PROVEN FACT. They know this is not a killer virus, but it surely will be become that IF Gates and the Medical Mafia, and the corrupt elite has its way!

This article confirms the end game! Oh it's a BBC article, not exactly a "right wing conspiracy theorist rag"! This is absolutely DEHUMANIZING and ALARMING stuff, that makes "1984", look like a children's bed time story!

http://www.bbc.com/travel/story/20200621-will-travel-be-safer-by-2022

Yet in the midst of all this, there is a large contingency of evidence that HCQ + zinc is an effective treatment for this virus IF IT IS APPLIED EARLY! --

(NO NOT 100% EFFECTIVE, BUT THERE LIES THE HYPOCRISY, NO MODERN VACCINE IS 100 % and this can especially be said for the Influenza, -- a type of corona virus that is not as COMPLEX as CV 19 - which has a 'vaccine' that is unquestionably inconsistent (and I am being generous)- results-- TRUTH).

-- Yet, the Medical Mafia, Main Scream Propaganda Media (owned Big Corps, Disney and elite billionaires, Gates, Soros) Social Media (owned by Gates, Big Tech, FB, Twitter, Google,) have absolutely attacked, censored and berated, done anything they can to censor, ignore, discredit HCQ+ zinc, and Arith by using Ad hominin attacks, threats and Nazi type tactics on the Docs and scientist that have used the treatment with dramatic results. WHY?

Why did the FDA pull it off special use? Answer: because of the bogus with drawn, and debunked Lancet study:

https://gellerreport.com/2020/06/lancet-debunked.html/

This bogus Lancet study was created to thwart the Henry Ford study that was about to be released.

https://www.henryford.com/news/2020/07/hydro-treatment-study

And the secondary goal was to delay and derail the next two double blind placebo test, which the Henry Ford group was about to embark on. And these were the two main ones:

1) as Prophylactic for health care workers.
2.) As an effective treatment when used early.

So why has the FDA not reissued special treatment, especially when Dr. Hahn, FDA head has publicly stated it should be a decision left to the patient and Dr?

If HCQ comes on line for common use, and it is proven to be as effective as those who have been using it in treatment claim, THIS DESTROYS , Gates, and the Medical Mafia's end game, 'it's not just profits', that is not their end game.
This BBC article clearly and unabashedly states the reasons why. The wicked, rich, want to control you, in the name of peace and safety. They will dehumanize you, they will have total control over your life, what you buy, sell, where you go, and if they decide they don't want or need you anymore. They can take you out with a simple click of a mouse. This is no longer a conspiracy theory, it is a conspiracy fact!
Gates, Big Tech and the elite are pushing alternative cyber currencies (Bitcoin) , a cashless society, one that they have total control over.

WE BETTER GET OUR HEADS OUT OF OUR BACKSIDES BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE! Or we will be entering into Huxley's Brave New World, which is really, the rise of The Fourth Reich a new Super race! And as George Carlin once callously said, "You ain't part of that club!"
OPAG
AG
Not going to let this get buried.
TTUArmy
OPAG

I've asked and I haven't had much of a response.

What happens if I decide to NOT take the vaccine? I've had all my vaccinations to other stuff, but what if I don't want to take the COVID-19 vaccine? What are the social implications? Will I have to produce proof of vaccination to retain employment? Will I be able to conduct business or travel without proof of vaccination? Will I be denied health or life insurance?

Given the current political environment, I think these are fair questions.

Thanks for posting.
OPAG
AG
Quote:

What happens if I decide to NOT take the vaccine? I've had all my vaccinations to other stuff, but what if I don't want to take the COVID-19 vaccine? What are the social implications? Will I have to produce proof of vaccination to retain employment? Will I be able to conduct business or travel without proof of vaccination? Will I be denied health or life insurance?

And you will not get any real response. What you will get is ignored or called a conspiracy theorist and targeted as a trouble maker.

This is a serious subject, and the absolute clear and unrefutable evidence is there for all who have 'ears to hear and eyes to see' to take in.

There definitely without a shawdow of a doubt is a drive to push mandatory vaccines and inbed them with micro chips. This not a secret, Gates has touted it openly many times!
TAMUallen
AG
HCQ should be over the counter with a warning label. Alcohol and tobacco are more dangerous without a positive effect
OPAG
AG
Quote:

HCQ should be over the counter with a warning label. Alcohol and tobacco are more dangerous without a positive effect
Absolutely true,

And here is the deal, when in a real war, (and yes we are in a real war, whether you believe it or not) there are certain battles over certain strategic points that ultimately lead to victory or defeat.

This battle over HCQ treatment is one of those battles in this war.

The Medical mafia, knows it works, otherwise they would actually proffer a bunch of real test, instead of creating a bogus debunked test, to try to discredit it. Nor would they go scorched earth on censorship and seeking to attack and smear the drs. studies, reports and scientist that have no reason to lie about such things!

We win this battle and the COVID war is over, and thus the mandatory vax push is over (at least for now).

It is that important.

But getting over cognitive dissonance when we have been deeply programmed to trust the Medical Maria and the Media to truly have our best interest at heart, WHEN THEY DO NOT! Is a big part of this war as well!

Ernest Tucker
AG
Wouldn't it seem more reasonable to just put the microchips in some other mundane vaccine we normally receive already? Or just start with the new generations with Hep B or the Dtap?

Heck man, if they are talking about it now, I bet we were already inocuchipped like 10 years ago.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Post removed:
by user
OPAG
AG
I came across this article. And it absolutely nails the real motivation behind the CV 19 an all the draconian mandates.

You are being programmed whether you believe it or not is your choice, but you will not be able to say that you were not warned.

https://haveyenotread.com/occult-ritual-transformation-and-coronavirus/
Tanya 93
TTUArmy said:

OPAG

Thanks for posting.
Many jobs require vaccines to work there.

BrotherChad
AG
Tanya 93 said:

TTUArmy said:

OPAG

Thanks for posting.

My body my choice though
Tanya 93
BrotherChad said:

Tanya 93 said:

TTUArmy said:

OPAG

Thanks for posting.

My body my choice though
And you can choose to work somewhere else.
ValleyRatAg
AG
Tanya 93 said:

BrotherChad said:

Tanya 93 said:

TTUArmy said:

OPAG

Thanks for posting.

My body my choice though
And you can choose to work somewhere else.
A specific job requiring a vaccine is very different from a government to require you to provide proof of vaccination to work anywhere in the economy, not to mention other such as denying health care, health insurance or life insurance without proof of vaccination. Will they want to see your "mark" to conduct business?
SociallyConditionedAg
AG
The problem is that you can choose to work somewhere else until you can't choose to work somewhere else. We're screwed if this becomes a trend.
YouBet
AG
TAMUallen said:

Excellent point.
YouBet
AG
I can do you one better. We are talking about blackballing employees from work who simply don't agree to a f'ing checkbox that they don't have COVID.

What else are they going to ask me to agree to?
OPAG
AG
Quote:

Will they want to see your "mark" to conduct business?

Why yes, yes they will, It's not a matter of if, but when!

Quote:

Rev 13:11-17
hen I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon. 12 And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. 13 He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men. 14 And he deceives those who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived. 15 He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed. 16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
NKJV

Mock all you want, you will not be mocking when all is said and done!
ValleyRatAg
AG
OPAG I am not mocking, I am very familiar with that scripture, hence my comment. The initial mark will be subtle and many will be deceived into taking it.
OPAG
AG
Quote:

OPAG I am not mocking, I am very familiar with that scripture, hence my comment. The initial mark will be subtle and many will be deceived into taking it.
I agree and the mocking comment was really not specifically for you. It was in response to your question.

Others here will mock and attack, scripture says that will happen to. (2 Tim, Matt 24:9, and many others) But at the very least any who reads this thread will have been warned.
WaltonAg18
AG
TAMUallen said:

We should just make all antibiotics available OTC as well! Definitely no further issues that could arise from having people who don't understand the science make decisions that affect the rest of the world
kb2001
AG
Quote:

This bogus Lancet study was created to thwart the Henry Ford study that was about to be released.
I just wanted to point out this statement as a complete falsehood. The Lancet study was performed with good intentions, it was later found that the data they used was no good. A lot of it falsified, incomplete, etc. The Lancet did not collect the data, it was provided by a small company that had supposedly collected it. The data problems can be traced directly to this source, and given the CEO's history it seems more a deliberate falsehood to swindle people.

It is true that The Lancet study drew some conclusions that are contrary to the Henry Ford study, and it is true that The Lancet study was based on bad data. It is false to say that The Lancet study was created to thwart the Henry Ford study, that is just nonsense. As soon as it started to come to light that the dataset was bad, The Lancet retracted their study with apologies over concerns for the quality of the dataset.
OPAG
AG
Quote:

The Lancet did not collect the data, it was provided by a small company that had supposedly collected it.

I am sorry Lancet is entirely responsible for sanctioning and then submitting it without doing it's due diligence

The small company that made is most definitley created fraudulent info.

Now here is what gets my crawl. They pulled HCQ off a FDA special use because of this study, And yet they do not require the same stringent 'double blind placebo' requirements that they are requiring of anyone who is support of HCQ. The double standard and hypocrisy and yes, corruption is obvious!

There is huge money and corruption in medical research, I know how the system works. It has been corrupt for years bought out by Gates ($$$) and Big Pharma (Medical Mafia) this is not theory it is a fact.

Gates and the Medical Mafia. MUST QUELL HCQ and any treatment that is inexpensive and available, not only because of the money, but also the control. They must have control they must have a mandatory vaccine to drive their agenda.

God sees all and will recompense appropriately whether here or after is to be determined.
LatinAggie1997
AG
Whether it be genetics, diet (haha), or luck, I haven't gotten the flu that I can remember. I know I have not had a flu shot since early in high school ('91). I will not take any Covid-19 vaccine, period.
I rarely get sick and I never take medicine, not even for headaches. I have taken antibiotics a few times in my life for spider bites and small issues. I don't get colds and if I do get a slight sniffle or sore throat I never take anything (Sudafed, NyQuil, Tylenol, Theraflu, etc.) I keep my system pure. I eat partly healthy and partly junk. I have not had any soda since 1993, not even a sip. I have never smoked cigarettes or done drugs (odd given my background and ethnicity).
I'm turning 46 in 2 months. My BP is typically 117/75 my resting heart rate 68 bpm, no diabetes, no high cholesterol, no nothing.

WHY WOULD I RUIN MY SYSTEM WITH THE POISON IN A VACCINE ???

To HELL with Billy Gates and Fauci.
kb2001
AG
OPAG said:

Quote:

The Lancet did not collect the data, it was provided by a small company that had supposedly collected it.

I am sorry Lancet is entirely responsible for sanctioning and then submitting it without doing it's due diligence

The small company that made is most definitley created fraudulent info.
That is my opinion as well. The Lancet should have vetted their source better. The motivations of the compansy that provided the data are not so clear.

Quote:

Now here is what gets my crawl. They pulled HCQ off a FDA special use because of this study, And yet they do not require the same stringent 'double blind placebo' requirements that they are requiring of anyone who is support of HCQ. The double standard and hypocrisy and yes, corruption is obvious!
Agreed for the most part. Not only that, but countries changed their policy regarding HCQ based off that study. It realistically set back progress by about a month in HCQ studies. The idea that this is a plot by big pharma is asinine, and not based on reality in anyway.

Quote:

There is huge money and corruption in medical research, I know how the system works. It has been corrupt for years bought out by Gates ($$$) and Big Pharma (Medical Mafia) this is not theory it is a fact.

Gates and the Medical Mafia. MUST QUELL HCQ and any treatment that is inexpensive and available, not only because of the money, but also the control. They must have control they must have a mandatory vaccine to drive their agenda.

God sees all and will recompense appropriately whether here or after is to be determined.
This is where you go insane and lose credibility. Based on the CEO's history, it is more likely that they made a move to get some quick cash by overstating their case and flat out falsifying data.

In your world, the "medical mafia", Bill Gates, and Big Pharma funded this operation to discredit a study that was set to be released over a month later.

In my mind, a small company, with a CEO that has a reputation for shady dealings, made up a dataset to make a quick buck and boost their standing.

Yeah, I'm going to go with lying CEO trying to make a quick buck rather than global conspiracy to force certain medications. If you think the global conspiracy angle is the correct one you're an idiot.
AgLaw02
AG
Am I the only one who thinks OP sounds at least a little bit crazy?

For OP, and other Christians who post conspiracy theories alongside scripture: remember that the Ten Commandments prohibits bearing false witness against your neighbor. There's not an "oops" exception to cover you in cases where you meant well but were mistaken. Don't spread allegations against other people lightly.
OPAG
AG
Quote:

For OP, and other Christians who post conspiracy theories alongside scripture: remember that the Ten Commandments prohibits bearing false witness against your neighbor. There's not an "oops" exception to cover you in cases where you meant well but were mistaken. Don't spread allegations against other people lightly.
I could ask you a ton of questions but you won't take the time to answer, them,

Gates has been very public and very clear about his agenda with vaccines. His influence in the Medical field with funding, Fauci, Birx, is there for anyone who wants to know.

The double standard placed on the HCQ and other big Pharma solutions is absolutely clear, there is no 'theory' about it at all.

This is typical booch, any one who questions the Powers that being and their greed and corruption is whacked out conspiracy theorist.

Bottom line the CDC, Fauci, WHO, the FDA are either extremely incompetent or flat out corrupt and maybe both!

I have no clue who this guy is but he kinda nails it in a 5 minute vid:

SirLurksALot
Vader Was Framed said:

Vader Was Framed said:

Serious question: where do the "injectable" microchips come into play re vaccines, and specifically future covid vaccines? As differentiated from RFID chipped vaccine vials. TIA.

Don't ask your dumb questions. Gates once made a comment about overpopulation. It's clear he's apart of the anti christ plot to murder millions. Stop being a sheep.

-texags conspiracy nut
Saxsoon
AG
BrotherChad said:

Tanya 93 said:

TTUArmy said:

OPAG

Thanks for posting.

My body my choice though
Your choice to be unemployed

Not sure why Texags allows straight up conspiracy theories to be propagated here.
Saxsoon
AG
OPAG said:

Quote:

Gates has been very public and very clear about his agenda with vaccines. His influence in the Medical field with funding, Fauci, Birx, is there for anyone who wants to know.

The double standard placed on the HCQ and other big Pharma solutions is absolutely clear, there is no 'theory' about it at all.

This is typical booch, any one who questions the Powers that being and their greed and corruption is whacked out conspiracy theorist.

Bottom line the CDC, Fauci, WHO, the FDA are either extremely incompetent or flat out corrupt and maybe both!

Got anything more reputable on Gates besides a video from who you proclaim is someone you have no clue of?
Win At Life
AG
OPAG said:

Well, just remove the word theory and you will have it right.

Of all the topics that I have been the most attacked, smeared and vilified over, the one thread I posted about "Let's have an honest discussion about vaccines" was definitely the top one.

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3068181/replies

I was stunned at the response! I was called a murderer if I did not agree with the injection of certain vaccines!! The amount of ad hominin personal attacks against me, was totally over the top. I wondered why? A few months later the CV- 19 "Armageddon 'pandemic' "hit, and now I understood the vehement attack!

And here we are some ten months later and once again the Medical Mafia (Nazi founded) and Big Tech and Gates, is once again pushing their agenda of mandatory Vacs for CV- 19, --
a virus that has infected about 1% of the US population, that has .04% death rate for that same population, and the reality is that over half of that death rate is to those in nursing homes, or with extreme medical conditions. The median death age is 78. The VAST majority of those who contract the virus have either mild or asymptomatic reactions. These are facts, and no one disputes them
and yet the MSM propaganda machine IS STILL pushing this like it is an Armageddon virus, when they (and any one with a brain) knows it is not! There is fraudulent numbers from about cases, deaths, from numerous hospitals, states and even the CDC, this is a PROVEN FACT. They know this is not a killer virus, but it surely will be become that IF Gates and the Medical Mafia, and the corrupt elite has its way!

This article confirms the end game! Oh it's a BBC article, not exactly a "right wing conspiracy theorist rag"! This is absolutely DEHUMANIZING and ALARMING stuff, that makes "1984", look like a children's bed time story!

http://www.bbc.com/travel/story/20200621-will-travel-be-safer-by-2022

Yet in the midst of all this, there is a large contingency of evidence that HCQ + zinc is an effective treatment for this virus IF IT IS APPLIED EARLY! --

(NO NOT 100% EFFECTIVE, BUT THERE LIES THE HYPOCRISY, NO MODERN VACCINE IS 100 % and this can especially be said for the Influenza, -- a type of corona virus that is not as COMPLEX as CV 19 - which has a 'vaccine' that is unquestionably inconsistent (and I am being generous)- results-- TRUTH).

-- Yet, the Medical Mafia, Main Scream Propaganda Media (owned Big Corps, Disney and elite billionaires, Gates, Soros) Social Media (owned by Gates, Big Tech, FB, Twitter, Google,) have absolutely attacked, censored and berated, done anything they can to censor, ignore, discredit HCQ+ zinc, and Arith by using Ad hominin attacks, threats and Nazi type tactics on the Docs and scientist that have used the treatment with dramatic results. WHY?

Why did the FDA pull it off special use? Answer: because of the bogus with drawn, and debunked Lancet study:

https://gellerreport.com/2020/06/lancet-debunked.html/

https://www.henryford.com/news/2020/07/hydro-treatment-study

And the secondary goal was to delay and derail the next two double blind placebo test, which the Henry Ford group was about to embark on. And these were the two main ones:

1) as Prophylactic for health care workers.
2.) As an effective treatment when used early.

So why has the FDA not reissued special treatment, especially when Dr. Hahn, FDA head has publicly stated it should be a decision left to the patient and Dr?

If HCQ comes on line for common use, and it is proven to be as effective as those who have been using it in treatment claim, THIS DESTROYS , Gates, and the Medical Mafia's end game, 'it's not just profits', that is not their end game.
This BBC article clearly and unabashedly states the reasons why. The wicked, rich, want to control you, in the name of peace and safety. They will dehumanize you, they will have total control over your life, what you buy, sell, where you go, and if they decide they don't want or need you anymore. They can take you out with a simple click of a mouse. This is no longer a conspiracy theory, it is a conspiracy fact!
Gates, Big Tech and the elite are pushing alternative cyber currencies (Bitcoin) , a cashless society, one that they have total control over.

WE BETTER GET OUR HEADS OUT OF OUR BACKSIDES BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE! Or we will be entering into Huxley's Brave New World, which is really, the rise of The Fourth Reich a new Super race! And as George Carlin once callously said, "You ain't part of that club!"

Where in this wall of text is the information about the chip?
boboguitar
AG
Q nutcases are leaving the Q thread. Can we clean this board up?
BamaAggies
Saxsoon said:

OPAG said:

Quote:

Got anything more reputable on Gates besides a video from who you proclaim is someone you have no clue of?

So many things I have come across over the past several months have made me question Gates.

Gates: "The world today has 6.8 billion people. That's headed up to about 9 billion. Now, if we do a really great job on new vaccines, healthcare, reproductive health services, we can lower that by perhaps 10 or 15%."

Not the best track record with vaccines in India:

Controversial vaccine studies: Why is Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation under fire from critics in India?
https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/industry/healthcare/biotech/healthcare/controversial-vaccine-studies-why-is-bill-melinda-gates-foundation-under-fire-from-critics-in-india/articleshow/41280050.cms?from=mdr

Vaccine-induced paralysis calls for action, says study
https://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/Delhi/vaccine-induced-paralysis-calls-for-action-says-study/article24740588.ece

Centre shuts health mission gate on Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/centre-shuts-gate-on-bill-melinda-gates-foundation/articleshow/57028697.cms

Some other Gates-related things:

Event 201 (October 18, 2019)
https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/scenario.html

ID2020
https://www.biometricupdate.com/201909/id2020-and-partners-launch-program-to-provide-digital-id-with-vaccines

Dr. Birx on The Global Fund Board
https://www.theglobalfund.org/en/board/members/

Dr. Fauci on the Leadership Council of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
https://www.gatesfoundation.org/Media-Center/Press-Releases/2010/12/Global-Health-Leaders-Launch-Decade-of-Vaccines-Collaboration

Gates and Fauci love Moderna. The company with no vaccines and ZERO products after 10 years in business.

"Its vision is to harness a new technology that synthesizes messenger RNA, or mRNA -- essentially an instruction manual in every living cell for creating protein -- to prompt the human body to make its own medicine...More recently, [Moderna] was praised in an op-ed by Bill Gates -- whose namesake foundation has given millions to Moderna -- though his piece didn't mention the company by name"
https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/01/us/coronavirus-moderna-vaccine-invs/index.html

It is getting more difficult to trust some people

OPAG
AG
Not a smidgeon of corruption. Big Pharma is clean and honest. Yes.

Medical Mafia indeed>

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/merck-created-hit-list-to-destroy-neutralize-or-discredit-dissenting-doctors/

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.