Watching the comedy show Community. Amazing how far the US has gone woke in 10 years

4,978 Views | 79 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Franklin Delano Bluth
The Fall Guy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Making fun of gays.
Using the word ****** jokingly. Cant say Transsexual here.

All races on the show making fun of other races.

Chevy Chase calling the women in her group, Big Boobs, Small Boobs, Black Boobs.

Such refreshing comedy. Need to watch before it is removed.
BackPocket
Amazing how much further we have to go. Maybe in 10 years someone's response will be: "I can't believe we allowed that stuff to be shown on TV. Who was the pig that wrote that content?"

Instead, we are still stuck with: "Man I miss shows that degrade women and minorities"

Obama was right this week. It might take another century.
Dawnguard
AG
We truly are in the darkest timeline.
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
I advise you to never look up the series of books titled Truly Tasteless Jokes .. your head will explode.
BanderaAg956
BackPocket said:

Amazing how much further we have to go. Maybe in 10 years someone's response will be: "I can't believe we allowed that stuff to be shown on TV. Who was the pig that wrote that content?"

Instead, we are still stuck with: "Man I miss shows that degrade women and minorities"

Obama hasn't been write since he said he was born in Kenya in his college yearbook!
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
Proc92
Lack of humor. The future looks super fun. Congrats losers, you really are making society great and the kids have something to really look forward to.
Shooz in Katy
AG
BackPocket said:

What an insufferable troll. Hope you're happy when they come for you. Wonder if you'll feel so smart then. You people will destroy whatever liberty we have left.
The Fall Guy
AG
Puuuuleeeezzeee
Marcus Brutus
BackPocket said:

Its called free speech. Libs want to control it. Vile, evil, scum, they are. No one is forcing you to listen.
ballchain
End Of Message
AG
BackPocket said:

No room for jokes? Is that correct?
Betoisafurry
Pinche Abogado said:

BackPocket said:

No room for jokes? Is that correct?

Yes, only shows that make fun of white guys are ok.

Ignore the loser troll
The Fife
BackPocket said:

Life of the party right here, people!
Daveintx
Netflix has already removed at least one epi so...yeah... (For the record I love the show)

There's far worse out there, but hey, it's gotta fit the narrative right?
Tanya 93
I saw one episode

It had to do with the floor is lava.

It was hysterical. I have to finish Supernatural and The Goldbergs and Parks and Rec, then I was going to start that. But Hallmark Christmas movie season is coming soon. So we shall see

Not everything has to be offensive to someone

DO I get pissed when guys on here tell me to make them a sammich?
Yes, because sammich is a dumb ass word

Sandwiches? It's what I do.

Take tv shows less seriously
Post removed:
by user
titan
S
Proc92 said:

Lack of humor. The future looks super fun. Congrats losers, you really are making society great and the kids have something to really look forward to.
Humor of any kind (except mocking white males in commercials kind) has been increasingly dicey for pretty much everyone since about a decade so the OP makes sense.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
dmz233
AG
BackPocket said:

This is a troll right? Either that or you have no sense of humor. I would advise you to stay away from Eddie Murphy and Richard Prior stand up comedy.

Community was one the best comedies on tv, my favorite tv show ever. It smart comedy where you have to be paying attention to get the joke. The paint ball episodes were my favorite! #sizseasonsandamovie
titan
S
Aggiebrewer said:

This image is offensive to AMERICANS.
Think about that.

We the People will fade away with a whimper.

I can't believe I fought for this result
What do you mean that image is offensive? What has cropped up about that scene? Missed something, and it sounds important??
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Post removed:
by user
Marcus Brutus
Aggiebrewer said:

This image is offensive to AMERICANS.
Think about that.

We the People will fade away with a whimper.

I can't believe I fought for this result
UrbanDecay
AG
Comedy doesn't exist anymore because the left doesn't understand humor.
dmz233
AG
Tanya 93 said:

I saw one episode

It had to do with the floor is lava.

It was hysterical. I have to finish Supernatural and The Goldbergs and Parks and Rec, then I was going to start that. But Hallmark Christmas movie season is coming soon. So we shall see

Not everything has to be offensive to someone

DO I get pissed when guys on here tell me to make them a sammich?
Yes, because sammich is a dumb ass word

Sandwiches? It's what I do.

Take tv shows less seriously

Lava episode was fantastic! So many great episodes about paintball, pillow forts, civil war pillow fight, darkest timeline, GI Joe episode, video game episode...so many!

I would advise to start at the beginning if you have a chance. It's a pretty quick watch.
Ag$08
South Park had it right comparing the coming cancel brigade to the evangelicals that censored comedy in the 80s and 90s. They are cut from the same cloth as BackPocket has proven.
titan
S
Aggiebrewer said:

It has an American flag in it

Oh the horror
Oh, I get it. True enough where Leftist trash is concerned. But was thinking some specific objection may have cropped up which would make whatever group did immediate write-offs. Okay.
FrioAg 00:
SLAM
BackPocket said:

The best comedy makes fun of everything with nothing being off limits. Why do you think Mel Brooks was so successful?
TwoMarksHand
AG
BackPocket said:

You are such a *****.
black_hat_ag
Ever notice the home security ads on tv? The victims are always black. The perps.... well you guys know.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Community has an episode of what the future looks like.

Go to Season 5 Episode 8 on Netflix.
dmz233
AG
Champ Bailey said:

Community has an episode of what the future looks like.

Go to Season 5 Episode 8 on Netflix.

I award you five MeowMeowBeenz for this analogy!
The Fall Guy
AG
Mayor West
AG
Daveintx said:

Netflix has already removed at least one epi so...yeah... (For the record I love the show)

There's far worse out there, but hey, it's gotta fit the narrative right?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vulture.com/amp/2020/06/community-blackface-episodes-removed-by-netflix-and-hulu.html

For this, which is OBVIOUSLY not making fun of black people. It was a dungeons and dragons dark elf character, which is explained in the episode.

twk
AG
BackPocket said:

You would have loved the Spanish Inquisition or the Cultural Revolution.
Fightin_Aggie
AG
BackPocket said:

Piss off. You would live in a humorless world where you dictate what speech is.

All speech must be protected especially hate speech because the definition of hate speech is whatever the censor doesn't like.

If the censor is a Democrat anything nice said about Trump is hate speech.

If the censor hates gays, anything referring to a gay in a positive manner is hate speech.

The true solution to hate speech is to have an open dialog with supporting and convincing evidence to show why that person is wrong.

Labeling and shutting down speech because it is deemed hateful is one of the first steps towards tyranny and the end of your God given right to protest and speak your mind.

Do you get my point?
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
End Of Message
AG
Very well stated
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.