What does Scott and White know?

9,771 Views | 84 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by richardag
B-1 83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
RDV-1992
Thanks for posting!
e=mc2
AG
Hard to believe doctors are willing to let people die because Orange Man Bad. Liberals are ****ing evil.
Little Rock Ag
AG
Waiting for concerned moderate response about the kind of car driven by these doctors or some other non-sequitor that tells us why their opinions are invalid.
Little Rock Ag
AG
e=mc2 said:

Hard to believe doctors are willing to let people die because Orange Man Bad. Liberals are ****ing evil.
And, I think we need to stop calling these types of people "liberals." I want to reclaim the true meaning of the word, and the nasty movement we see afoot has absolutely nothing to do with real liberalism.
Tom Doniphon
A certain drama filled regular will be along shortly to make S&W look like the dumb asses they are.
dermdoc
AG
e=mc2 said:

Most of the docs I know are writing HCQ.

One more proof of how powerful liberalism is. Warps people's minds. And I am not talking about hippie liberalism. I am talking about hateful, destructive stuff.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Prosperdick
AG
Little Rock Ag said:

e=mc2 said:

And, I think we need to stop calling these types of people "liberals." I want to reclaim the true meaning of the word, and the nasty movement we see afoot has absolutely nothing to do with real liberalism.
I was just thinking about that today...classic liberals are NOTHING like what the Democrats have become. They are so far left now a classic liberal is basically a conservative now. It's crazy.

Look at Dave Rubin...classical liberal and is considered conservative now. I just pray enough classic liberals have become "woke" like Rubin and either stay home in November or even, gasp, vote for Trump.
Cassius
Quacks! /libs and doctors on the Covid board
Owlagdad
funny how onocologists all use data with chemo etc and wont stick their neck out unless proven, but here is evidence and other Docs wont use it? Come on Docs.
dermdoc
AG
I have used HCQ for over 3 decades for all kinds of things. And until Trump said it might help against Covid, nobody ever questioned me.

Makes you think.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
annie88
AG
e=mc2 said:

Hard to believe some posters on here are willing to let people die to because orange man bad
annie88
AG
Tom Doniphon said:

A certain drama filled regular will be along shortly to make S&W look like the dumb asses they are.
Yep. It's sick.
FriscoKid
AG
dermdoc said:

e=mc2 said:

Most of the docs I know are writing HCQ.

One more proof of how powerful liberalism is. Warps people's minds. And I am not talking about hippie liberalism. I am talking about hateful, destructive stuff.

I called my dc the other day to ask "just in case". She laughed at me like any intelligent person would believe that the drug has merit. I need a backup plan for when I get CV, because I'd like to take it. It sure wouldn't hurt anything and I do believe it's beneficial. Is Marcus still prescribing it? I know he had started to think it didn't work as well as he had once hoped...
TAMU1990
AG
If I get it I will be asking for HCQ and a Z pack.
richardag
Little Rock Ag said:

e=mc2 said:

"And, I think we need to stop calling these types of people "liberals."

Quoted for emphasis.

These people aren't liberals or progressives, the most accurate term is "fascist". Rioting, looting, open extortion in Kentucky, Chaz, cancel culture, censorship in all forms of social media, censorship of fans wearing t-shirts to NBA facilities, MSM openly spreading lies and omissions, doxing people to have them silenced, lose their jobs or worse.

All tacitly approved by the Democratic Party leadership.
bmks270
AG
It's criminal that states banned it. I also question the legality of if it being banned by decree and not passed through a legislative body and signed into law.
Decay
AG
Leftist is the correct term.
titan
S
Prosperdick said:

Little Rock Ag said:

e=mc2 said:

I was just thinking about that today...classic liberals are NOTHING like what the Democrats have become. They are so far left now a classic liberal is basically a conservative now. It's crazy.

Look at Dave Rubin...classical liberal and is considered conservative now. I just pray enough classic liberals have become "woke" like Rubin and either stay home in November or even, gasp, vote for Trump.
`Classic liberal' is too abstract. This is nothing of the age of Buckley and Gore Vidal. Hell, these aren't even `ordinary flower child' stereotype `liberals' of the last century. Things like saving whales was a good thing, and wanting to clearn up rivers. These are genuine enemies of the American Ideal and Western Civ. Leftist in the Mao or Marx sense.

This overlooked post has some good value underscoring that.
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3128036/replies/57065293
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
mazzag
AG

Fuzzy Dunlop
AG
My wife and I discussed this the other day. HCQ plus the zpack and zinc or the Dr. Bartlett treatment is what we would seek out. The problem is, we don't know what Drs around here are prescribing or if we can find someone local that will prescribe this if we are diagnosed.
BackPocket
Post the scientific study where this is shown to work?

K Thanks.
Rockdoc
AG
BackPocket said:

K Thanks.

Plenty of info out there. Don't be lazy.
K thanks.
Cassius
BackPocket said:

K Thanks.

If you or your lib buddies get covid, please, please don't take this regiment.

K thanks.

I'm glad libs are mocking it and not taking it. That's why abortion has benefits, even though it's vile.
Cassius
Rockdoc said:

BackPocket said:

K Thanks.

Plenty of info out there. Don't be lazy.
K thanks.

Dont ecourage him.
NCNJ1217
AG
Scott Adams video or gtfo
NCNJ1217
AG
And ignore listed
Cassius
BackPocket, please don't take HCQ if you get covid. Hell, I'll pay you not to take it if you get infected. Deal?
BackPocket
Deal. I'll happily not take a drug that is still untested.

Not that it matters. Not a fat, not a diabetic, not an old, DGAF.

The right is a funny group...one week, C19 is meh flu. The next week they got alien DNA "docs" pushing a "cure" and its all the rage. Love you righties.
Ags4DaWin
BackPocket said:

The right is a funny group...one week, C19 is meh flu. The next week they got alien DNA "docs" pushing a "cure" and its all the rage. Love you righties.

i don't care where the info came from if the data is accurate i am more than capable of making an informed decision.

the studies discounting HCQ were proven to be falsified studies. several other studies as well as anecdotal uses have shown it is affective early in the infection process.

I will take that over a vaccine that was warp speeded through.
Cassius
BackPocket said:

Nice. I also encourage abortion for your side too!

Also, no rightey has ever said its meh. Is it worth destroying the economy over? Only if liberals get fired and lose their businesses. Other than that, no. That's what rightey has said. Stop with the fcking ruhtarded strawmen. Now go look up the definition of a "strawman". K, thanks
Fuzzy Dunlop
AG
BackPocket said:

HCQ as a preventative or cure has been out there for a few months. I think it first came from Australia or Asia where it seemed to work. As soon as Trump promoted it as a possible cure, the media and left jumped on the "unsafe, unproven" bandwagon. This isn't really a new topic but there seem to be some evidence based practice to show it can prevent or shorten the virus.
FriscoKid
AG
Anthony Fu**ing Fauci AFF is a mess. Trying to keep this g-rated, but it's hard.
mslags97
AG
All I need to know is President Trump was taking HCQ when he experienced possible exposure through his staffers.

I am sorry, I don't care how stupid you libs think the President is, he has access to the best medical experts in the world, and he did not make the choice on his own to take the medication. He was advised to take it. You guys are idiots to think his medical staff would allow him to take something that was dangerous/detrimental/not helpful.
Science Denier
AG
Bunch of ****ing witch doctors.
LOL OLD
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.