What does Scott and White know?

9,772 Views | 84 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by richardag
tehmackdaddy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Little Rock Ag said:

e=mc2 said:

Hard to believe doctors are willing to let people die because Orange Man Bad. Liberals are ****ing evil.
And, I think we need to stop calling these types of people "liberals." I want to reclaim the true meaning of the word, and the nasty movement we see afoot has absolutely nothing to do with real liberalism.

Leftist
richardag
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Appearing Tuesday on Philadelphia's AM 990 The Answer Radio, Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said he would certainly prescribe Chloroquine to coronavirus-stricken patients in the wake of testimonies stating it could treat the deadly disease.

A partial transcript is as follows:
Quote:

CHRIS STIGALL:If you're a doctor listening to me right now and a patient with coronavirus feels like they want to try Chloroquine and you're their doctor, you're not Anthony Fauci the guy running the coronavirus task force, would you say 'alright, we'll give it a whirl'?

DR. ANTHONY FAUCI: Yeah, of course, particularly if people have no other option. You want to give them hope. In fact, for physicians in this country, these drugs are approved drugs for other reasons. They're anti-malaria drugs and they're drugs against certain autoimmune diseases, like lupus. Physicians throughout the country can prescribe that in an off-label way. Which means they can write it for something it was not originally approved for. People do that all the time, and it really is an individual choice between the physician and his or her patient as to whether or not they want to do that.

LINK

Can someone just put a ball gag in this guy's mouth!
Another flip flop by Dr. Fauci since this March 25 interview. And people wonder why we question these experts.
Shakes the Clown
Leather Tuscadero said:

My husband is deployed right now for Army medical admin and logistics in the Middle East and he sent me pics of their warehouse shelves stocked with HCQ and Zinc and it goes out with Covid tests

Maybe the military is the "test"?

Seriously, Trump needs fire Fauci ASAP!!
titan
S
tehmackdaddy said:

Little Rock Ag said:

e=mc2 said:

Hard to believe doctors are willing to let people die because Orange Man Bad. Liberals are ****ing evil.
And, I think we need to stop calling these types of people "liberals." I want to reclaim the true meaning of the word, and the nasty movement we see afoot has absolutely nothing to do with real liberalism.

Leftist
Yes. Dennis Prager made out a good case for separating liberals from Leftists in his "Still the Best Hope".

For own purposes, really see a `flower child' type liberal or even Greenpeacer worried about nuclear energy as different from a Leftist Marxist that is anti freedom of speech and free enterprise.

Besides, you have to make the effort --- it was liberal minded in the old sense, trailblazing concern for expansion of freedom, that founded the country. Liberal cannot be allowed to become a negative, but Marxist and Maoist absolute are- --every bit as much as Nazism.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Dad
AG
Fuzzy Dunlop said:

My wife and I discussed this the other day. HCQ plus the zpack and zinc or the Dr. Bartlett treatment is what we would seek out. The problem is, we don't know what Drs around here are prescribing or if we can find someone local that will prescribe this if we are diagnosed.

If you are on facebook see if there is a local group in your town and join it and ask which local docs prescribe it on there.

My town has a group like that and people are quick to share information like that.
Picadillo
richardag
Picadillo said:

Thank you for posting, these doctors have been regular so on her program for months. They point out how Dr. Fauci relentlessly demands only clinical double blind studies for HCQ use, but touts other studies that are not clinical double blind studies as proof HCQ doesn't work.

And this doesn't address, at all, the potential for use as a prophylactic against COVID-19.

Fauci said, "I don't have a skin in the game", then why the bias? Why even bring this up in his testimony, no one asked or even intimidated he did have skin in the game.
JunctionNephew
Fauci knew in 2005....

Gator Bait
titan
S

Ever since the strong HRC connection revealed, has been a dubious figure.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Daddy
AG
dellgriffith said:

The opposition to HCQ is ridiculous.

That should tell you all you need to know
Danny Vermin
Staff, You really going to let backpocket keep posting? Dude is nothing but a troll.
'03ag
Where did this come from?
Satellite of Love
BackPocket said:

Post the scientific study where this is shown to work?

K Thanks.
First highlight on the page labeled page 2 cites several studies. Go look those up. K thanks bye!!!
Change Detection
AG
Where are the fools from the Entertainment and General forums who came on here and trashed this drug because Orange Man Bad. I seriously cannot believe the idiocy of the leftist mind...anything and everything Trump says is wrong in their heads.

TravelAg2004
AG
Here's a link to an article about the letter if anyone wants to post/share.

https://thetexan.news/baylor-cardiologists-support-hydroxychloroquine-emergency-use-authorization-by-fda/
richardag
Satellite of Love said:

BackPocket said:

Post the scientific study where this is shown to work?

K Thanks.
First highlight on the page labeled page 2 cites several studies. Go look those up. K thanks bye!!!
https://c19study.com/

The studies are listed below the graphs.
66 studies-39 peer reviewed

The graphs alone seem pretty good evidence HCQ works.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.