What gives you confidence for November?

148,100 Views | 1681 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Tone2002
Guy on a Buffalo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I want to believe that the majority of the polls that are being reported are bogus. It defies logic, doesn't make any sense, and generally I just don't believe that Trump is going to lose to Biden in November. If you agree with me, what give you reason to disbelieve the media and current polling numbers?

-----------------------
Truth without love is brutality. Love without truth is compromise.
WaltonAg18
AG
The fact that Joe Biden doesn't even have the support of his own party outside of the talking heads trying to convince people otherwise 24/7.

ETA: This isn't confidence for "our win", it's confidence that the democrats will lose.
TacosaurusRex
This

"If you are reading this, I have passed on from this world — not as big a deal for you as it was for me."
T. Boone Pickens
lb3
AG
Tanya 93
Jimbo Fisher will lead the Ags to victory over the Swamp Kitties!
will25u
TyHolden
AG
the stock market...
debates...
october surprise...
Ol Army 01
AG
Barnyard96
AG
That's pretty sexy.
Evanhue
AG
The redpilling of Leo Terrell. There has to be many many more out there.
counter subconscious espionage
ABCDE
Listening to Biden is as good as watching golf on a Sunday after church, both will put you to sleep in a hurry. He does not inspire people to get out and vote for him. His turnout will be soft.
Dawnguard
AG
The price of guns and ammo right now.

Seriously. If people are paying that much - they don't want Czar Beto to come in and take it.
Saltwater Assassin
AG
I choose to believe there are more voters who love this country than there are who hate it.
titan
S
silverleaf said:

The price of guns and ammo right now.

Seriously. If people are paying that much - they don't want Czar Beto to come in and take it.
Yes, that too is another factor. Kind of like Tucker's ratings. Far more tangible clues than polls from the same people that have given you most of the other lies this century.

Those purchases speak of concern about marxist lawlessness -- which the Democrat Party is openly backing with several Governors and Mayor's actions.
aggiehawg
AG
I'm going to take the Pollyanna view. America won't be lost because there are still enough Americans who won't let that happen.

I hope. At the tipping point. Hope the fulcrum holds.

(And I doubt few under 30 even know what a fulcrum is. Excluding TexAgs, of course. We are actually educated by our school. And are hated for that.)
bmks270
AG

PatriotAg02
AG
Well maybe the fact that almost every other factor outside of the polls show Biden is in deep *****
bmks270
AG
Can an anthropologist study the above film, is it a religion?
Tanya 93
bmks270 said:

I bet fewer than 10% of them are mothers.
And I bet I would not allow their kids to play at my house
oldarmy1
AG
What does Biden stand for? Lawlessness, open borders, extreme taxation, Weakened national security.

The country isn't going to elect that. Women or little girl sniffing not withstanding...
Tanya 93
oldarmy1 said:

What does Biden stand for? Lawlessness, open borders, extreme taxation, Weakened national security.

The country isn't going to elect that. Women or little girl sniffing not withstanding...

Ovaltine with Metamucil
will25u
Tanya 93 said:

bmks270 said:

The rioters are trying to reform their image. Andy Ngo said that the ones dressed up as "mom's" are the same people who just a few days ago were dressed as antifa.

And they have changed from burning the American flag to now waving it to improve their image.
rgag12
AG
will25u said:

Tanya 93 said:

bmks270 said:

The rioters are trying to reform their image. Andy Ngo said that the ones dressed up as "mom's" are the same people who just a few days ago were dressed as antifa.

And they have changed from burning the American flag to now waving it to improve their image.

As soon as the MSM cameras go off they vandalize and burn federal property
TxSquarebody
Tanya 93 said:

bmks270 said:

They would have been mothers, but...
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
The more extreme the measures and messages from the left the more I believe it will be a landslide victory for trump. They are throwing the kitchen sink at trump right now. Also Biden will get lower AA vote than HRC did in the last election.

evestor1
I have tons of confidence going into November bc my wife had her tubes tied in early 2020. Never a doubt!

Oh you meant about election ... no comment
ttha_aggie_09
AG
30% AA for Trump? I hope that's right but seems like a stretch
Tanya 93
will25u said:

Tanya 93 said:

bmks270 said:

I could see that

It is actually a smart strategy if they wanted the super emotional people's support.

LOOK AT THOSE MOMS WILLING TO STAND FOR JUSTICE!

I bet not a single one of these camera hog protesters does anything to truly help the people they claim they want a better life for. You know--money, time, volunteering.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

And I bet I would not allow their kids to play at my house,
Not only are you a very good mother but you are waking up now. You care very much about your child. You want your child to have the advantages of being an American and having the opportunity to have a wonderful life.

Given where we as a country are politically, can you honestly say that your child's future would best be served by voting Biden? Or any other Democrat, ever?

This not said to in anyway target you or insult you at all. Only to ask you as a parent, does the current trajectory make you feel comfortable with your child's future?
Ag87H2O
AG
What gives you confidence for November?

The enthusiasm, loyalty, and committment of Trump supporters.
Trump's fundraising would indicate his level of support is much greater than being reported.
The rioting and civil unrest will hurt the Democrat candidate.
Joe Biden being Joe Biden.
MostlyHarmless
AG
The Dems have become the party of rioting, looting, and violence. In the past I have only voted on races that I knew something about. For the first time in my life I'm going to vote straight ticket. As bad as the Reps are sometimes the Dems are just awful.
tsuag10
AG
If Trump pulls anything close to 30% of the black vote it's game over.
Tanya 93
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

And I bet I would not allow their kids to play at my house,
Not only are you a very good mother but you are waking up now. You care very much about your child. You want your child to have the advantages of being an American and having the opportunity to have a wonderful life.

Given where we as a country are politically, can you honestly say that your child's future would best be served by voting Biden? Or any other Democrat, ever?

This not said to in anyway target you or insult you at all. Only to ask you as a parent, does the current trajectory make you feel comfortable with your child's future?
I am not voting for Biden

Governor remains to be seen

Not really a fan of Parsons, so I am not doing that.

But I never say I am not going to vote for a particular party.

I vote my conscience. If I don't do that, I cannot teach my son to do the same

And thank you
Barnyard96
AG
That 30% aint black!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.