What gives you confidence for November?

148,827 Views | 1681 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Tone2002
Phat32
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
How's everyone feeling?
Verne Lundquist
AG
Dude Trump campaign is bringing out facts on the current state of the race.

4 years ago they were leaking they were going to lose now they're showing everyone they are going to win.

VOTE!!!!
Rapier108
Media is trotting out Jeh Johnson to say that "foreign election interference is happening 'right now'".

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/former-dhs-chief-jeh-johnson-says-there-is-election-interference-happening-right-now
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
La Migra
yukmonkey said:

How's everyone feeling?

I was on facebook and twitter the other day and the ads made me want to vote on behalf of mother russia. So I'm feeling pretty good comrade.
Premium
AG
StandUpforAmerica said:

This guy has extremely strong MF Barnes vibe
Barnyard96
AG
Premium said:

StandUpforAmerica said:

This guy has extremely strong MF Barnes vibe
No he doesn't.
Sex Panther
AG
yukmonkey said:

How's everyone feeling?

Premium
AG
Verne Lundquist said:

Dude Trump campaign is bringing out facts on the current state of the race.

4 years ago they were leaking they were going to lose now they're showing everyone they are going to win.

VOTE!!!!

These are great facts
rgag12
AG
yukmonkey said:

How's everyone feeling?

Good. Notice that the dem political machine is issuing pronouncement after pronouncement and map after map of how it is impossible for Trump to win? It's because they have taken stock of the entire EV situation and see that they are in a bad spot.

Dems know how much they have left, and know republicans have enough left to crush them IF they show up on Election Day. So they are trying as hard as they can to demoralize republicans to not go vote tomorrow so they can win. They know what's coming, don't let the Silvers and swamp GOPers fool you
Premium
AG
What's insane is everyone talks about Trumps narrow path to Victory if he doesn't win PA.

What is Biden's path if he doesn't win PA?
Verne Lundquist
AG
Rapier108
Premium said:

What's insane is everyone talks about Trumps narrow path to Victory if he doesn't win PA.

Far, far worse.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
AgResearch
AG
Verne Lundquist said:

AgBQ-00
AG
Communists aren't people. They are property of the state.
HoustonAggie37713
Its starting to become obvious that you either post good news for Trump, or you are a communist.
digital_ag
AG
HoustonAggie37713 said:

Its starting to become obvious that you either post good news for Trump, or you are a communist.
Shut up commie
Rapier108
HoustonAggie37713 said:

Did you read the thread title?

Countless other threads to post doom.
Cheetah01
AG
Not that I'm superstitious, but we need to get this to 47 pages. Don't want this to stop on 46.
Readzilla
AG
Premium said:

all the media heads are saying PA is what the deciding factor will be... thats only true for biden. If he loses PA and we just give him the other rust belt states (which probably wont happen but lets just say it does) hell have to flip AZ, GA, FL, NC, or if we would like to play to the polls TX. Only one he really has a chance of flipping from the data is NC and if he does it will be super close. So in conclusion. Hes ****ed if PA goes trump
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
He's completely fooked if he loses PA, his supposed home state. It's gonna be glorious.
HelloUncleNateFitch
Cheetah01 said:

Not that I'm superstitious, but we need to get this to 47 pages. Don't want this to stop on 46.
Nope, need 48.

Kamala would be 47.
StandUpforAmerica
Big Al 1992
AG
If things really looked so great for Biden - where have Bernie, Michelle O, Klobuchar, Warren been? You'd think they'd want in on the celebration.
Prosperdick
AG
Faustus
Cheetah01 said:

I think we'd all feel better if it went 69 pages.
nortex97
AG
Faustus said:

Cheetah01 said:

I think we'd all feel better if it went 69 pages.
This thread will hit at least that number tomorrow.
Barnyard96
AG
Trump wins every state from 2016 plus MN and maybe NH and NV.
Ryan34
AG
Prosperdick said:

That would imply around ~6.5M total turnout. Increase of 5% from 2016. That actually seems plausible.
Barnyard96
AG
Ryan34 said:

Prosperdick said:

That would imply around ~6.5M total turnout. Increase of 5% from 2016. That actually seems plausible.
This makes me happy.
Prosperdick
AG
barnyard1996 said:

Ryan34 said:

Prosperdick said:

This makes me happy.
Keep in mind early projections had Dems leading by 800,000...in Philly ALONE. If true they are WAY underperforming.

Of course you never know how many will turn out on Election Day, it really helps if you have a lot of enthusiasm for your candidate and not just TDS (who likely would have mailed their ballot because of floating Ebola).
Mostly Foggy Recollection
Ryan34 said:

Prosperdick said:

I've been on here for 3-4 weeks saying 6.5M was the target number up from 5.9. The majority of it is from increased registrations in western and central PA , that largely went red (roughly 55-60% of it). Another 25% of it is the targeted Mennonites, Amish and Pennsylvania Dutch through foot soldiers.
Silvertaps
AG
Prosperdick said:

So 4.1 million people in PA are projected to vote tomorrow?
mslags97
AG
Silvertaps said:

Prosperdick said:

So 4.1 million people in PA are voting tomorrow?

They don't have early in person voting. Still, that number seems high.
Ryan34
AG
mslags97 said:

Silvertaps said:

Prosperdick said:

So 4.1 million people in PA are voting tomorrow?

They don't have early in person voting. Still, that number seems high.

6.165M voted in 2016. TargetSmart has the current total at 2.4M. So 4.1M isn't unlikely.
FrioAg 00
AG
5.9 million voters in PA in 2016

2.4 million were already turned in, so 4.1 million on Election Day gets to a total turnout of 6.5 million

To me it doesn't seem crazy to think turnout in this election could be 10% higher in PA

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.