What gives you confidence for November?

149,224 Views | 1681 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Tone2002
fightingfarmer09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
aginlakeway said:

aggiehawg said:

aginlakeway said:

Former vice president Joe Biden is spending the day in the battleground state of Pennsylvania, with events in Philadelphia followed by a fundraiser in the evening.
I thought Biden was flush with cash? Why is he still fundraising?

I don't get it. Fundraing? No states worth campaigning in?

Money can be rolled into future campaigns, or more likely, traded for financial gains for his family.
FbgTxAg
AG
Getting some money in on Trump on the betting sites. A little get out of town cash a la Harlem Nights.
aggiehawg
AG

Nate crapping on his own pollsters?
rgag12
AG

Red wave incoming
FbgTxAg
AG
MaroonStain
AG
FbgTxAg said:

In 2016, the Dem candidate received 2.2% more votes than Trump with Other candidates receiving ~6% of popular vote.
"Thanks and Gig'em"
aginlakeway
AG
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
MostlyHarmless
AG
aggiehawg said:

MostlyHarmless said:

aggiehawg said:

aginlakeway said:

Former vice president Joe Biden is spending the day in the battleground state of Pennsylvania, with events in Philadelphia followed by a fundraiser in the evening.
Lawyers are expensive? Between probably having to challenge the results plus defending his son and himself those costs could really rack up.
Biden will set up a GoFundMe for those.

I don't doubt it. Probably get substantial anonymous donations from sources in New York.
Verne Lundquist
AG
rgag12 said:

Red wave incoming
What!? Youngs don't like lockdowns? No way!
aggiehawg
AG
MostlyHarmless said:

aggiehawg said:

MostlyHarmless said:

aggiehawg said:

aginlakeway said:

Lawyers are expensive? Between probably having to challenge the results plus defending his son and himself those costs could really rack up.

I don't doubt it. Probably get substantial anonymous donations from sources in New York.
I was thinking more from the CCP as a money laundering scheme like in Breaking Bad.
MostlyHarmless
AG
aggiehawg said:

MostlyHarmless said:

aggiehawg said:

MostlyHarmless said:

aggiehawg said:

aginlakeway said:

I was thinking more from the CCP as a money laundering scheme like in Breaking Bad.
Good point. I was thinking along the lines of Bloomberg and Soros he who shall not be named.
Verne Lundquist
AG

3 things:
A. Norah Is hot as always
2. She's communist scum
  • VORE!!!!
aginlakeway
AG
They're hedging their bets ...
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
AgResearch
AG
aginlakeway said:

They're hedging their bets ...

The Iowa poll yesterday sent shockwaves through their cold, dead hearts. The fear is back and they're scrambling to figure out how to respond.
Verne Lundquist
AG

What time is Souls to the Polls supposed to show up in the actual vote count?
AgResearch
AG
Verne Lundquist said:

Have the Baptist gotten out of church yet? Don't their services start late and go for a couple hours?

/anti-religion Libs
Barnyard96
AG
AgResearch said:

Verne Lundquist said:

Have the Baptist gotten out of church yet? Don't their services start late and go for a couple hours?

/anti-religion Libs
All done by noon then lunch. By 1:30 people are out doing there own things.
bmks270
AG
Beverly Hills, looks like vid was posted yesterday.

aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Democrats are on edge going into the final days of the general election campaign, but say they believe Joe Biden has been doing enough to win the White House and defeat President Trump.

"We're all f---ing nervous as s***," one Democratic strategist said. "But the stars aligned for us, I think. And I think that's good enough. I think we'll have a different outcome this time around. I hope so, anyway."

Much of the apprehension for Democrats is rooted in the shocking defeat by Trump in 2016, when they expected their nominee, Hillary Clinton, to win but she fell short.
Quote:

There have also been grumblings about Biden's light travel schedule and the campaign's organizing and door-knocking operation beginning later than usual due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Still, as the Democratic strategist said, "I think it'll be enough to put us over the finish line."
Quote:

Biden has been campaigning in Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, the three states that cost Clinton, and most polls show him with a durable lead.

He is also contending in Iowa, Ohio and Florida, along with states seen as long shots for Democrats, such as Texas and Georgia.

All of those states are seen as toss-ups, as is Arizona, another state won by Trump in 2016.
LOL. Yeah, whatever.

Quote:

Biden, who will turn 78 next month, spent much of the general election sidelined because of the pandemic, which Democrats say was both positive and negative for the Democratic nominee.

It would set the tone of his campaign, telegraphing to voters that Biden and his team believed in following science and social distancing at rallies. It also intentionally served as a contrast to Trump, who defied guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and held rallies with thousands of jam-packed supporters. At the same time, it kept Biden off the campaign trail, where he could make headlines and draw cable news commentary.

Because of the pandemic, Biden's campaign was also late to traditional organizing including door-knocking and in-person interactions. At the start of the fall, they surprised Democrats including former aides to former President Obama by saying they would run an all-virtual organizing operation. After seeing the consternation it had caused, Biden's camp quickly reversed course.
A bunch of campaign doofuses.

Quote:

"Biden ran the campaign he was comfortable running," Democratic strategist Michael Trujillo said, adding that he still has some doubts about the outreach to Hispanic voters.

"I believe given a pandemic he has done everything he could do to get voters to vote, but we all know the gold standard is door knocking, let's hope they knocked on enough doors to win," he said.

That is a sentiment echoed by other Democrats who for months have openly wondered about how Biden could keep up with an opponent who was constantly on the move.

As recently as this month, as Biden sought to run out the clock with leads in most battleground states, Democrats privately opined that he should be doing more.

"Staying in the basement or even in Delaware wasn't an option," said one mega donor at the time. "They knew they had to do more."
The Hill
GAC06
AG
If Trump wins, the only thing that will be more entertaining than the liberal meltdown will be watching them turn on Biden and rip him to shreds.
FriscoKid
AG
This has been one of the best threads in s long time. Very encouraging.
Hillary paid for warrant to spy on Trump.
aggiehawg
AG
GAC06 said:

If Trump wins, the only thing that will be more entertaining than the liberal meltdown will be watching them turn on Biden and rip him to shreds.
Agree. Needing to shore up the Blue Wall this late in the election cycle is a massive campaign blunder. They knew Hillary had lost them yet put no boots on the ground at all for a GOTV effort. They got taken in by the fear of the corona to the point they abandoned any semblance of an actual campaign.

Some irony in that. They thought they had the superior position on the corona...and it killed them. (metaphorically speaking, of course.)
ravingfans
AG
aggiehawg said:

GAC06 said:

Agree. Needing to shore up the Blue Wall this late in the election cycle is a massive campaign blunder. They knew Hillary had lost them yet put no boots on the ground at all for a GOTV effort. They got taken in by the fear of the corona to the point they abandoned any semblance of an actual campaign.

Some irony in that. They thought they had the superior position on the corona...and it killed them. (metaphorically speaking, of course.)

Their entire campaign was FEAR OF THE CORONA. they had nothing else--and I mean NOTHING!
lobopride
Based on actual voting that has occurred I feel confident in Florida. I just read that Pennsylvania is swinging towards Trump. If Trump gets those two states I don't see a path for Biden even if he wins all the "toss ups". I guess one could argue for North Carolina but I am pretty optimistic about that one as well.
Oops I just realized I gave Trump Colorado. Ignore me know as I slink away.

I am a slave of Christ
FbgTxAg
AG
I already have you covered. This is the current map.

N.C. and Pennsylvania are trending Trump but they've got Democrat Governors - so I need a bit more good intel to move them.
vette
AG
FbgTxAg said:

N.C. and Pennsylvania are trending Trump but they've got Democrat Governors - so I need a bit more good intel to move them.

NM a toss-up and AZ red?
FbgTxAg
AG
vette said:

FbgTxAg said:

NM a toss-up and AZ red?

Yup.
vette
AG
FbgTxAg said:

vette said:

FbgTxAg said:

NM a toss-up and AZ red?

Yup.
If you're thinking AZ is red, might as well throw NC on there as red too
FbgTxAg
AG
vette said:

FbgTxAg said:

vette said:

FbgTxAg said:

NM a toss-up and AZ red?

Yup.
If you're thinking AZ is red, might as well throw NC on there as red too

Democrat Governor.
Verne Lundquist
AG
vette said:

FbgTxAg said:

NM a toss-up and AZ red?
I know AZ loves guns and has a lot of Instagram models.

Aside from that, i don't know too much about AZ, but I'm told that this is really good news for POTUS

This Is Christian Kirk's girlfriend who is from AZ
https://instagr.am/p/BqdoWiugv6G
https://instagr.am/p/CD2aeMyAvpJ
https://instagr.am/p/CAYWMC5A2Wg
The most attractive thing about her to me is that she's a good Christian girl who wears it on her chest...I mean sleeve
GAC06
AG
So many attractive women screwing their faces up with those clown lips
centexaggie2010
AG

The VP candidate advocating for communism 2 days before the election isn't the smartest of ideas.
Silvertaps
AG
centexaggie2010 said:

The VP candidate advocating for communism 2 days before the election isn't the smartest of ideas.

My hope is voters are smart enough to see this for what it is.
JamesE4
AG
Silvertaps said:

centexaggie2010 said:

My hope is voters are smart enough to see this for what it is.
"Equitable treatment means we all end up the same place" - how stupid can you be in only 10 words! No matter what, we don't end up the same place. People's effort and attitude have the biggest impact on where they end up, followed way back by their talent.
will25u
Updated Spreadsheet

11/1 Daily Update 1/2(There are 2 updates usually a day)

Missed a day. Drove 500 miles on Sat. to pick up my new car. Then drove 500 more miles today to bring it home. Whew. I'm tired.

In this update 2 states flipped from D to R. Florida and Arizona. Netting R's 40 EC votes.

Battleground States Daily Lean(Vote lead):

+ = Republican Lead
- = Democrat Lead

Arizona: +15,558(+12,823)
Florida: +82,044(+64,691)
Iowa: +11,028(-39,139)
Michigan: -6,457(-105,359)
Minnesota: -,641(-217,807)
Nevada: +4,099(-1,235)
North Carolina: +50,449(-40,488)
Pennsylvania: -51,339(-758,642)
Texas: +55,861(+1,129,660)
Wisconsin: +12,701(-21,009)

All States: -101,677(-5,397,671)
Democrat %: 48.04%
Republican %: 41.71%

EC: 300(D)-238(R)

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.