What gives you confidence for November?

149,220 Views | 1681 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Tone2002
Silvertaps
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
barnyard1996 said:

Verne Lundquist said:

That is the most pathetic thing I have ever seen.
Their obsession with COVID and social distancing is mind blowing. It's as if their entire campaign depends on it.
In fact, this picture strangely gives me the urge to go play some Top Golf.
AgResearch
AG
Verne Lundquist said:

Who's giving the eulogy at this funeral?
MGS
Silvertaps said:

barnyard1996 said:

Verne Lundquist said:

Their obsession with COVID and social distancing is mind blowing. It's as if their entire campaign depends on it.
I like the subtle nod to FDR, a far-left president that tried to pack the courts and did his best to hide his disability from the public.
bmks270
AG
Did the "super voter" model change for FL. It went from showing Republicans having 150k left to reach 2016 to now showing -9k meaning Reps now pass 2016...?

https://joeisdone.github.io/florida/
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

I like the subtle nod to FDR, a far-left president that tried to pack the courts and did his best to hide his disability from the public.
With a considerable assist from a compliant press.
Big Al 1992
AG
No matter what metric you are looking at - polls, early vote totals, rally attendance - momentum is only going in one direction.
Verne Lundquist
AG

Eric Holder being sad that SCOTUS stopped them from cheating and to go out and vote seems reassuring
EagleAg19
For those of you following that Larry guy, be careful. He's not doing much of the math himself but taking from a crowdsourced map, which has had multiple major corrections to this point. He's made some very subjective landslide claims, often as a result of math errors or unreasonable assumptions. He moves goal posts often without saying anything. A couple of days ago, he was claiming we were 900k+ votes ahead based on "dem cannibalization" with no hard numbers to prove it. Now he's quiet on that. Not sure how he was part of the white house polling team before, but take his stuff with a grain of salt.

Edit: I still think we win FL, but not NEARLY by the margins he's has been pumping out.
will25u
LOL.

will25u
Verne Lundquist
AG

I mean no offense to Ivanka but if POTUS was losing she wouldn't be able to get this kind of attendance.

This is Don Jr level attendance and I have a hard time believing she would pull off these numbers of people
BillYeoman
MostlyHarmless
AG
Silvertaps said:

barnyard1996 said:

Verne Lundquist said:

In fact, this picture strangely gives me the urge to go play some Top Golf.
They have had this strange fascination with putting people in these circles the entire election cycle.
will25u
Not really indicative of anything but....

DJT: $170k
AgResearch
AG
will25u said:

Not really indicative of anything but....

DJT: $170k

Probably headed to Hunter's account
will25u
lobopride
I think what gives me the most hope is the psychological component of voting. There's a huge voting block that do not vote on issues; rather they vote on who they can see being president. That is why an incumbent has a huge advantage in any election because voters have already seen them in that office, so they win a majority of these voters.

The following is pure speculation: In 2016 a lot of these voters voted for HRC because she had been a Senator and had been FLOTUS for 8 years. That vote should switch to Trump this time around. Biden has been in politics forever, but he's never been President.

Also, my sister moved with her whole family to Florida to be in a more conservative area of the country and so their vote wouldn't be wasted in Virginia. That's 3 more votes for Trump in Florida!
Mostly Foggy Recollection

Really, really interesting
AgBQ-00
AG
will25u said:

So Reps added 277K to their registered voter base and dems added 34K. That is freaking huge!!
Communists aren't people. They are property of the state.
AgBQ-00
AG
Watching this now. Seems the poll rating system is trying to go the way of peer reviewed academic works.
Communists aren't people. They are property of the state.
angus55
AgBQ-00 said:

will25u said:

So Reps added 277K to their registered voter base and dems added 34K. That is freaking huge!!

In answering the OP....This!
We'll win this war, but we'll win it only by fighting and by showing the Germans that we've got more guts than they have, or ever will have. We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-b******, were going to rip out their living G*******d guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun c********** by the bushel-f****** basket. War is a bloody killing business. You've got to spill their blood or they will spill yours. Rip them up the belly. Shot them in the guts.
bmks270
AG
Mostly Foggy Recollection said:

Really, really interesting

I got a kick out of this video.

When they say Texas is a swing state and that Texas is in play EVERYONE should know they are full of horse manure.
aginlakeway
AG
Yep.

So again, why is Harris going to Houston???
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
nortex97
AG
aginlakeway
AG
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
Cheetah01
AG
aginlakeway said:

That's good, right?
will25u
Yes. Means he is confident in winning FL.
Mostly Foggy Recollection
Yes but I think Bloomberg got Ohio and Wisconsin mixed up.

Ohio is in the bag.
Rapier108
Mostly Foggy Recollection said:

Yes but I think Bloomberg got Ohio and Wisconsin mixed up.

Ohio is in the bag.
Doomberg is targeting Ohio and now Texas, which says they know Florida is lost and they have to try to make it up somewhere else.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
ravingfans
AG
Verne Lundquist said:

Wow--30 Circles!!! That should make a big dent in Trump's numbers if they all show up and vote for harris/biden
FriscoKid
AG
Hillary paid for warrant to spy on Trump.
2000AgPhD
This is anecdotal as hell, but my wife is 51 years old and is about as apolitical as it gets. This year, she had had enough, registered to vote, and voted straight ticket red in Brazos County. I suspect there's a lot of people out there like her in 2020. THAT gives me hope.
FbgTxAg
AG
Current Situation
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
Rockdoc
AG
ravingfans said:

Verne Lundquist said:

Wow--30 Circles!!! That should make a big dent in Trump's numbers if they all show up and vote for harris/biden

Do the outhouses have circles around them?
will25u
I think The Donald has NC locked up.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.