What gives you confidence for November?

148,134 Views | 1681 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Tone2002
JBenn06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think they think that they have it in the bag.
fourth deck
AG
Biden's laptop matters. LMAO!
aginlakeway
AG
JBenn06 said:

Then even more reason to not stop campaigning. No one stops campaigning.
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
Conservative Ag
JBenn06 said:

Who?
JBenn06
AG
Biden
Agsrback12
The media makes way more money when more people are raging mad about something. This probably is just them setting the stage to keep the lefties engaged with CNN and Maddow.

Trump is about to landslide this thing.

If people were shot straight with there would be less people hanging on every last word of their favorite talking head.
aginlakeway
AG
JBenn06 said:

Biden
Then even more reason to not stop campaigning. No one stops campaigning.
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
Verne Lundquist
AG

Kamala is coming to Texas but Obama who supposedly has approval in the 60s is going to Florida?

If Texas is for the taking why wouldn't you send Mr Popular to Texas?
Barnyard96
AG
Obama isn't running for president.

Where is Joe?
AgResearch
AG
barnyard1996 said:

Obama isn't running for president.

Where is Joe?
Hiden Biden
Verne Lundquist
AG

Verne Lundquist
AG
Premium
AG
Verne Lundquist said:

WTF Texas. Is this good for Trump? I don't believe.
FTAG 2000
AG
Premium said:

Verne Lundquist said:

It's dumb lefty polls. Relax.

eric76
AG
Nothing gives me any confidence in November. No matter what happens, I doubt that Jo Jorgensen has any possibility of winning the election.
Verne Lundquist
AG
eric76 said:

Nothing gives me any confidence in November. No matter what happens, I doubt that Jo Jorgensen has any possibility of winning the election.
nortex97
AG

Quote:

For that matter, African American voters were 22% of the early electorate in 2016; at this point they are 20.5% of the electorate. That's probably not what we would expect in a Democratic wave year when Republicans are being encouraged to vote on Election Day and Democrats are supposedly avoiding it.
You can see similar stories developing in Florida and Nevada, where you can make a case that things look roughly the same as they did about a week out from Election Day in 2016.

Of course, there are various rejoinders to all this. We might expect Republicans to vote against Donald Trump at higher rates than they did in 2016, and a critical mass of independents seems to have soured on the president. Maybe Republicans are using in-person early voting, cannibalizing their traditional Election Day vote. Perhaps the anticipated Trumpian improvement with African Americans and Hispanic will fail to materialize, and he'll do worse than in 2016 with non-whites.

This precisely illustrates my point. The claim is not "the early vote actually is good news for Republicans." The point is "the early vote is not even news." We don't know in these states what share of Republicans, Democrats, or independents are voting for Republicans or Democrats, and we don't know how many voters for any party are going to end up voting on Nov. 3. This is all speculation dressed up as news. We've waited this long for actual election returns; we can wait eight more days.
I think Sean Trende is right on these points. You can go by Axios/fake news, or Larry Schweikart, but the truth is early voting numbers...just don't mean that much. But I have confidence Americans realize how terrible corrupt hidin' Biden would be as POTUS:

JBenn06
AG
I thought this thread was about giving us confidence for November not depression.
TheCougarHunter
AG
Premium said:

Verne Lundquist said:

Trump will win Texas by 10.
Rapier108
JBenn06 said:

I thought this thread was about giving us confidence for November
Flag the attempts to do the opposite.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
oh no
AG
stuff like this greatly erode my confidence

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1YqKDpoAdEoKV?t=1m57s

will25u
Wisconsin Early Ballot Returns Show Polls Are WrongRepublicans Storm The Polls, Now Ahead in WI

Quote:

With 1,294,660 ballots cast, the GOP leads the early vote in Wisconsin. 42% GOP to 36% DEM. About 46% of the estimated total votes for 2020 have been cast. In Wisconsin, you can register and vote the same day, so this is still a close race. Over the past few days, Republicans have stormed the polls and are beginning to take the lead in early voting in several sates. The following data is derived from actual ballots cast.

The sample size is large, and in that way make this a more accurate indicator of voting preference. This data does not account for specific demographics or segments of society that still have to vote. In general, though, Republicans are more weary of casting mail-in votes, and are waiting for election day. If that assumption is correct, President Trump has the advantage in Wisconsin.

Warning for DEMs As Youth Vote as a Percentage Collapses

Read more at the article.
will25u
Oh and BTW, President Trump is on another 50%+ streak of Daily Approval Rating on Rasmussen. 3 days at 50%+ and 52% today.
aggiehawg
AG
Kenosha continues to have fall out. Bring rioting to the smaller towns and suburbs and the Safety Moms get freaked out and want law and order.
aginlakeway
AG
Cheetah01
AG
This gives me hope. A single oasis in a sea of bad polling.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/trending-trump-tops-biden-48-47-at-52-approval
ravingfans
AG
Readzilla said:

barnyard1996 said:

Is New Hampshire actually in play? Hasn't been red since 2000 and only lost by 3k votes in 16. I don't think trump will win it. But him having a rally seems he thinks he can win it.
strategy is to make harris/biden play defense in a state they thought was in the bag. also make them spend TV campaign $'s there as well.

Who knows? Trump might win it anyway
ravingfans
AG
Prosperdick said:

aggiehawg said:

fightingfarmer09 said:

I need some sunshine pumping some days.

I have stated numerous times this is the most bizarre election cycle I've ever witnessed or read about. Biden is literally non existent on the trail, but will still have a strong turnout.

We have a MASSIVE echo chamber in Twitter that skews the news and general opinion.

There is a strong case to the idea many EV will end up being Election Day voters that had their mind made up.
It is a bizarre election cycle, I'll grant you that. Why the pollsters aren't even trying to adapt their methodology is beyond me. This is especially true after getting it sooooo wrong in 2016. Insane.
I think the fact that the media is so overwhelmingly partisan to the left (even more so than in 2016) the polling services know they will carry their water for them even if they prove to be spectacularly wrong.
the polling services are being paid to skew the numbers left to give the appearance that harris/biden have such an insurmountable lead so Trumpies stay home and give up. No way that the Trump campaign lets that happen.

These pollsters have completely sold out and now we know they are just partisan shills that will be totally exposed on election day.
aggiehawg
AG
ravingfans said:

Readzilla said:

barnyard1996 said:

Is New Hampshire actually in play? Hasn't been red since 2000 and only lost by 3k votes in 16. I don't think trump will win it. But him having a rally seems he thinks he can win it.
strategy is to make harris/biden play defense in a state they thought was in the bag. also make them spend TV campaign $'s there as well.

Who knows? Trump might win it anyway
Biden's numbers in New Hampshire during the primaries were atrocious. If they weren't that impressed with him during the primaries, what would he have done in the meantime to change that perception? Just get the nomination?
ravingfans
AG
barnyard1996 said:

can you just imagine if Trump painted Calif and NY* RED?!?!?!!!

I know, I know--fantasy long shot, but just think...

* Earlier Brooklyn Jews for Trump video
Barnyard96
AG
ravingfans said:

barnyard1996 said:

can you just imagine if Trump painted Calif and NY* RED?!?!?!!!

I know, I know--fantasy long shot, but just think...

* Earlier Brooklyn Jews for Trump video
Keep the WH, Senate, and flip the house is good enough for me.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Keep the WH, Senate, and flip the house is good enough for me.
Before yesterday I believed flipping the House was a pipe dream. But then Pelosi announces she'll be Speaker again if they retain the House, she just put her name on every House race.

Bone headed move, in my view.
Verne Lundquist
AG
JBenn06 said:

I thought this thread was about giving us confidence for November not depression.
sorry my bad. Let's see if I can fix myself

And from the land of I really don't believe this

I don't believe this one though
ravingfans
AG
Prosperdick said:

barnyard1996 said:

At around 34 seconds banner reads BIDEN'S LAPTOP MATTERS!

That's gold Jerry, gold!
t-shirt sites springing up all over the InterWebs for Biden's Laptop Matters! Here are a few:

will25u

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.