What gives you confidence for November?

148,965 Views | 1681 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Tone2002
will25u
How long do you want to ignore this user?
aginlakeway
AG
will25u said:

What does this mean?
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
Barnyard96
AG
It means the Biden campaign is crapping their pants.
AgResearch
AG
aginlakeway said:

will25u said:

What does this mean?
Polls are crap and reality is Trump is curb stomping the polls again this year.
fourth deck
AG
aginlakeway said:

will25u said:

What does this mean?

That the early voting which leans democrat and definitely should be according to RCP is getting destroyed by Trump votes?
AgResearch
AG
barnyard1996 said:

It means the Biden campaign is crapping their pants depends.
FIFY
aggiehawg
AG
barnyard1996 said:

It means the Biden campaign is crapping their pants.
aginlakeway
AG
AgResearch said:

aginlakeway said:

will25u said:

What does this mean?

How accurate are these early voting numbers?
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
aggiehawg
AG
aginlakeway said:

AgResearch said:

aginlakeway said:

will25u said:

What does this mean?

Well, the Biden campaign are buying into them.
Barnyard96
AG
aginlakeway said:

AgResearch said:

aginlakeway said:

will25u said:

What does this mean?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-elections/michigan-results

NBC using them. Powered by targetsmart.
will25u
MOAR boat parades.

Artorias
AG
will25u said:

MOAR boat parades.

Captn_Ag05
AG
MaroonDynasty
Hunter will be arrested, Joe outcast and CCP soundly defeated

https://www.infowars.com/posts/exclusive-chinese-whistleblower-reveals-hunter-biden-sex-tapes-contain-video-of-joe-bidens-son-sexually-abusing-multiple-under-age-chinese-teens/
IDaggie06
AG
MaroonDynasty said:

https://www.infowars.com/posts/exclusive-chinese-whistleblower-reveals-hunter-biden-sex-tapes-contain-video-of-joe-bidens-son-sexually-abusing-multiple-under-age-chinese-teens/

Doesn't infowars have about as much credibility as Babylon Bee?
will25u
fightingfarmer09
My concern though is this election cycle is INSANE, and we cannot be certain about voting patterns due to 50% of the population being terrified of Covid.

Interesting numbers, but I don't want to get too excited.
will25u
fightingfarmer09 said:

My concern though is this election cycle is INSANE, and we cannot be certain about voting patterns due to 50% of the population being terrified of Covid.

Interesting numbers, but I don't want to get too excited.

Yes, but these are REAL numbers, not fake polls.

You can start to get an idea of how things are going from the real numbers. So far with early voting, it is looking better and better for President Trump to be reelected.

Of course things can change, but as of now, it is looking way better than the polls are saying.
aTm2004
AG
50%? The world exists outside of NYC and LA.
Premium
AG
So are Democrats waiting until November 3rd to place their mail in ballots in the mail?
BadMoonRisin
AG
MaroonDynasty said:

Oh so basically Kompramat, exactly what they accused Russia having on Trump that would influence his decisions...

Weird how this always seems to be true. Accuse the other side of what you are literally doing.
I know I ain't leavin' you like I know He ain't leavin' us
I know we believe in God and I know God believes in us
JB99
AG
will25u said:

WOW...THAT THREAD DELIVERS.
JB99
AG
aginlakeway said:

will25u said:

What does this mean?

It means Biden is F'd in Michigan. The blueprint for democrat wins is to run up huge margins in early voting and mail ins to offset the huge margins Trump will get on election day.

Remember, Dems have been pushing COVID is scary, mail in your vote or vote early to avoid crowds.

Trump has been pushing that mail ins are fraudulent and don't worry about COVID.
rgag12
AG
Yes, if this pattern holds, Trump is going to run away with this thing. He only needs MI, FL, AZ, and NC, (the last three look very good for Trump). Anything else would be gravy.

The big story will be if the blue collar rural republicans who traditionally vote on Election Day are voting early, which I don't think they are.
JB99
AG
rgag12 said:

Yes, if this pattern holds, Trump is going to run away with this thing. He only needs MI, FL, AZ, and NC, (the last three look very good for Trump). Anything else would be gravy.

The big story will be if the blue collar rural republicans who traditionally vote on Election Day are voting early, which I don't think they are.

Don't think so. Talked to my blue collar peeps here in Texas. They get time off to vote on election day. No time off given to vote early though.
Premium
AG
rgag12 said:

We never vote early, I don't think many people do as a percentage, but we are voting early this year.
aginlakeway
AG
Barnyard96
AG
Not familiar with them, but I like it.

TacosaurusRex
"If you are reading this, I have passed on from this world — not as big a deal for you as it was for me."
T. Boone Pickens
aggiehawg
AG
TacosaurusRex said:

Have to say, either the Dems have an elaborate plant scenario going on and have for 10 months, the numbers of Dems and non-voters in 2016 numbers are staggering to me.

How does one go from being so disinterested or disaffected as not to vote in 2016, to standing in line to show up at Trump rallies??
Barnyard96
AG
One thing to consider is the fun police closed so much down, and is this is something cool that came to town.

Hey that rhymed.

Trump campaign is 10X the Biden campaign in reaching the voter.
BadMoonRisin
AG
aginlakeway said:

]

BASED LATINOS/CUBANOS!
I know I ain't leavin' you like I know He ain't leavin' us
I know we believe in God and I know God believes in us
JDUB08AG
AG
Betting odds have gone up for Trump about 8 points in the last few days
nortex97
AG
https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/2020/10/18/early-voting-numbers-in-key-states-are-surprising-and-good-news/

Quote:

Early voting data is showing positive signs for President Donald Trump and some troubling signs for Joe Biden.
Start off with the basic principle that there is expected to be more early, mail-in voting with Democrats, and more in-person, Election Day voting with Republicans voting for Trump.

So, one should expect the numbers of the early voting to weigh heavily in favor of the Democrats. Now, some states are tracking along like that.
But in some of the key states, turns out that isn't the case, as NBC notesin their tracking of the early vote citing Target Smart.
In Texas, which some Democrats have deluded themselves into thinking might flip, Republicans are up by 11, 51%-40%. In Michigan, a critical battleground state, it's 41% to 39%, Republicans. In Ohio, the numbers are looking even better, with 46%-41 of the returned ballots favoring the GOP. In Wisconsin, it's 40%-38% in the requested ballots, Republicans. Arizona is tied at 36%.
Phat32
AG
Love the analysis in this thread.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.