What gives you confidence for November?

149,182 Views | 1681 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Tone2002
ColleyvilleTTU
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So glad he's gone. The world doesn't need more criminals and drug addicted felons.
rgag12
AG
Texas Tribune is a Soros-funded dem rag too.

The Dems in TX are giving up. I haven't received any more robo texts from "Maybe-Thomas" and "Maybe-Jessica" despite my "enthusiastic" support for Dems burning buildings and cop cars.
Barnyard96
AG

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-elections/michigan-results

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3144715
will25u
barnyard1996 said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-elections/michigan-results

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3144715

I follow more right leaning pollsters like Peoples Pundit and Larry Schwikert, and they have been saying that in the battleground states this far the Democrats are really underperforming in mail-in where they need to be to offset the ED Republican turn out in battleground states.

Barnyard96
AG
I am sure some people have decided to vote in person, but if this holds true then turnout is a disaster for the democrats.

Prosperdick
AG
Also people quickly forget how many votes Trump received in the primaries when he didn't even have a challenger...it was record breaking but yet he's down double-digits and Biden will have a bigger landslide victory than FDR?

Of course the liberals, who are used to believing the lies they are told (and they are numerous), gobble it up.
will25u
will25u
will25u
Needs one rust belt state and he should win.

IDaggie06
AG
will25u said:

Hopefully that stays true. Without mail in voting, democrats would have a tough battle this election. Biden is not "cool" so the younger democrats aren't going to want to spend hours in line at the polls just because of their hate for Trump. It was cool for them to brag they voted for Obama, Beto, etc. Biden is not someone to brag about voting for.

This is where mail in voting makes it bad for the republicans as many of these people will vote by mail when they otherwise wouldn't take the time to vote.
will25u
will25u
ravingfans
AG
will25u said:

Great news and info for us "Trumpies" (as my niece refers to us)!

BTW, does +4 mean that he gained 4 percentage points or that he has a 4 percentage point lead over biden or something else?
Bingus
AG
I noticed tonight that "Trump Card" is the top selling movie on iTunes today. Granted it was just released today, but was still pretty shocked to see it in the top spot. Anecdotal evidence, sure. But also potentially lines up with what is being presented in this thread.
ravingfans
AG
Bingus said:

I noticed tonight that "Trump Card" is the top selling movie on iTunes today. Granted it was just released today, but was still pretty shocked to see it in the top spot. Anecdotal evidence, sure. But also potentially lines up with what is being presented in this thread.

Thanks, didn't realize he had a new one!
Cheetah01
AG
ravingfans said:

will25u said:

Great news and info for us "Trumpies" (as my niece refers to us)!

BTW, does +4 mean that he gained 4 percentage points or that he has a 4 percentage point lead over biden or something else?

+4 means Trump leads by 4. Good stuff
will25u
Ukraine Gas Expert
AG
Look at the videos Trump does, or podcasts, or even with Rush. Youtube shows numbers and his views always seem to be much greater. Trump boat parades, car parades, etc. Anecdotal for sure, but for a guy down 15, he sure seems to get a tremendous amount of views and support right?
nortex97
AG
Philip J Fry
AG
will25u said:

Needs one rust belt state and he should win.

What 2020 needs is a 269/269 tie. Winning Wisconsin would do it.
Texasaggie32
will25u said:

Just need that good news in PA/MI/WI/MN. One positive poll out of that group would make me feel good.
nortex97
AG
Barnyard96
AG
sail33or
AG
I live in Florida.

Florida is usually the key swing state. Or said another way, Trump has to win Florida.

In 2016 the Dems "brought" 200,000 voting Puerto Ricans to Florida. A Hurricane had displaced them and Dems coordinated their relocation to Florida. They all vote 100% Dem especially seeing they got plane tickets, apartments, food stamps, etc.

Well the Dems are bringing more of them over. And New Yorkers are moving to Florida in mass. My new neighbors just moved from New York. They are nice but voting for Biden because Trump is not presidential. (Their words). They said Biden has been in Congress his whole life so he knows how to be presidential. (Yes, I know, dumb as dirt but their freaking vote cancels mine in Florida.)

So wake up, DANGER, WILL ROBINSON.
Barnyard96
AG
sail33or said:

I live in Florida.

Florida is usually the key swing state. Or said another way, Trump has to win Florida.

In 2016 the Dems "brought" 200,000 voting Puerto Ricans to Florida. A Hurricane had displaced them and Dems coordinated their relocation to Florida. They all vote 100% Dem especially seeing they got plane tickets, apartments, food stamps, etc.

Well the Dems are bringing more of them over. And New Yorkers are moving to Florida in mass. My new neighbors just moved from New York. They are nice but voting for Biden because Trump is not presidential. (Their words). They said Biden has been in Congress his whole life so he knows how to be presidential. (Yes, I know, dumb as dirt but their freaking vote cancels mine in Florida.)

So wake up, DANGER, WILL ROBINSON.
Captn_Ag05
AG
sail33or
AG
The Puerto Rican Governor is a REPUBLICAN.

She gets benefits for being Republican.

Follow the money. I said Puerto Rican PEOPLE are receiving benefits from the Dems. They are being moved to Florida where THEY will vote for Biden.

Dems know Florida is key.

The Puerto Ricans in 2016 VOTED FOR HILLARY.
Barnyard96
AG
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/24/florida-republicans-voter-registration-surge-420936

Barnyard96
AG
will25u
Thread.

will25u
Barnyard96
AG
aggiehawg
AG
aggiehawg
AG
Claverack
will25u said:

Pence's obliteration of Harris had the greatest impact of any VPOTUS debate primarily because most Americans know Biden will not finish a first term.

She was on audition and she completely flunked it.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.