Portland Protests

53,585 Views | 586 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by DallasAg 94
BlackLab
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This city and its government are crazy.

Hey...so.. um
They look like they smell awful.
ProgN
BlackLab said:

This city and its government are crazy.

Authorize the use of live fire rounds.
GMaster0
The end result of what the federal government is trying to accomplish does not justify the means of their actions.
AgFormerlyInIrving
AG
Good people should get out, then enclose the city, and let them burn Portland to the ground.
Cassius
GMaster0 said:

The end result of what the federal government is trying to accomplish does not justify the means of their actions.

BanderaAg956
GMaster0 said:

The criminal thugs commiting violence and destruction justifies the means and actions of the federal government. When you are dealing with thugs you must use anti-thug tactics!
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
aggiepanic95
AG
These are domestic terrorists and should be treated like Trump treated ISIS in the ME. **** these *******s, the whole lot of them.
stetson
AG
BanderaAg956 said:

GMaster0 said:

The criminal thugs commiting violence and destruction justifies the means and actions of the federal government. When you are dealing with thugs you must use anti-thug tactics!

One of those should be removing all federal aid for "studies" degrees and the elimination of Marxist professors.
FJB
MouthBQ98
AG
I'm telling you, liquid manure fertilizer would clear them out fast.
GMaster0

Portland!!!
mslags97
AG
GMaster0 said:

Please explain this statement?
Ag87H2O
AG
The feds should just turn loose a dozen or so live skunks right in the middle of the crowd and they would clear out in no time.
agdoc2001
AG
mslags97 said:

GMaster0 said:

Please explain this statement?

The translation is that there is an additive in soy which makes one incapable of understanding irony from what I can gather.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
tysker
AG
May be old statistics but doesn't Portland have a top 5 per homelessness rate per capita and high homeless rates for teens and young adults? Seems like these riots and protests are manufactured to give people that have nothing to lose something to do and destroy. Its always easier to blame the faceless authority figure for your condition and standing than blame yourself.
riverrataggie
AG
Do these people not know their is a virus out there that is killing 0.1% of those it infects

Edit to clarify you need to have underlying conditions to be the .1%
CanyonAg77
AG
Ag87H2O said:

The feds should just turn loose a dozen or so live skunks right in the middle of the crowd and they would clear out in no time.
The skunks?

Yeah, I wouldn't blame them. Those people are smelly.
Joes
MouthBQ98 said:

And probably improve their smell!
CCAg95
AG
GMaster0 said:

-Mayor of Charleston, April 12, 1861
aTm2004
AG
GMaster0 said:

Did you ugly cry before or after you posted this? I'm guessing after since your keyboard still works.
FriendlyAg
Why don't we just sign a treaty and release Oregon to be a new nation.
aTm2004
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

Are you serious? These are Pacific Northwest Hippies we're talking about here. They'll be happier than a pig in chit.
CanyonAg77
AG
FriendlyAg said:

Why don't we just sign a treaty and release Oregon to be a new nation.
Then they could be "whites only". as they were when they joined the union.
Smokedraw01
Why not let local government deal with it?
CanyonAg77
AG
Smokedraw01 said:

Because they are not, and federal property is being damaged.
Martin Cash
AG
Smokedraw01 said:

Now THAT'S how you troll!
Post removed:
by user
agAngeldad
We either have laws or we don't. God help us if we don't!
houag80
AG
This! Launch pig ***** water balloons on all these terrorists... non lethal, response. Yes, they will disperse and keep that smell with them for a week. Speaking from personal experience.
chase128
AG
Portland mayor will not authorize the use of tear gas to disperse the mobs. The police are limited in what they can do. They basically have to just stand there and get pelted with projectiles. The mayor also wants to sue the DHS for trying to quell the riots.

The local government does not want to deal with it.
TyHolden
AG
Hey...so.. um said:

They look like they smell awful.
they always do...
Whoop It Gigem Style
AG
And just as a comment,

I am new to the Politics board.

It would be really great if you would actually respond to what I wrote as opposed to making general arguments about some other position or talking point you read somewhere or was said by someone else.

I get you want me to be some half-baked soft on crime liberal so my positions fit into some bucket you can dismiss and you will probably do that regardless.

I am neither a liberal nor leftist nor whatever.

I actually believe in states in rights and the bill of rights and I find you guys seem generally challenged with their equal application and I don't understand why.
The TC Jester
Quote:

I am neither a liberal nor leftist nor whatever.

I actually believe in states in rights and the bill of rights and I find you guys seem generally challenged with their equal application and I don't understand why.

Not falling for your sh** for a second. What are your thought on the removal of Sully?
Whoop It Gigem Style
AG
The TC Jester said:

Anything specific you don't believe?
The TC Jester
I don't believe that you are "not a liberal or leftist of whatever".

Liberals always try to claim "independent" or "concerned moderate" around here.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.