BLM targeting A&M donors

35,602 Views | 244 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Kenneth_2003
Bobcat06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

retweeted by everyone's favorite CheeseCake Chef

MouthBQ98
AG
Marxists doing Marxist stuff.
Ukraine Gas Expert
AG
Here we go. This should be fun to watch them go after donors.

Don't bite the hand that feeds you children, they may just fight back.
aggiehawg
AG
Which type of activity is involved in said "focus"??
Andrew Dufresne
ttu_85
aggiebman said:

Here we go. This should be fun to watch them go after donors who have bit their toungue.
They should have bit back already. This has gone on too far as it is. All decent people of all races have to stand up to the dividers of this republic.
Ag87H2O
AG
Well, when the University tacitly approves this hate group with its pitiful lack of response and weak, pandering public statements, this is the kind of BS you get.

Go woke, go broke.
Gardening Ag
We need a rule that prohibits posting tweets under 1,000 likes.

That one has 12. Who cares.
aggiepanic95
AG
Seems to me that Young and Sharp are doing a good job on their own targeting/eliminating A&M donors.
UrbanDecay
AG
T Durden
AG
Lyle Lovett never hurt a fly!
zoneag
Ag87H2O said:

Well, when the University tacitly approves this hate group with its pitiful lack of response and weak, pandering public statements, this is what they get.

Go woke, go broke.

This is why trying to play both sides is futile. Eventually the mob comes for you even if you stay neutral
Redstone
AG
LOL Forever if they go after donors. Next level.

Also, I posted on Page 1 before this is locked / deleted.
Ellis Wyatt
Has UPD caught the racist note writer yet? The investigative work was done for them.
pdc093
Paging BusterAg....
Yesterday
AG
Whewwww. Glad I cut my $250/year donation last year.
Gap
AG
Cancel culture. Destroy or be destroyed are the terms of the game.

You can't be rational and find a middle ground. The aim is nothing more or less than destruction.

Is everyone aware of the rules of this game?
johnnyblaze36
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

Has UPD caught the racist note writer yet? The investigative work was done for them.
I really do think they are actually still working on this one and possibly slow playing it to see what other mistakes are made by these careless idiots in order to catch more than just one of them.
Redstone
AG
Regarding my posts on the handwriting: anyone who believes that was male handwriting - post! I'm still curious if anyone actually believes that

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3120680/last#last
dermdoc
AG
Those are some really fine Aggies on that list.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
TyHolden
AG
I don't see Zack Morris or Snoop on there!
2NU
Wow! I'm not sure any of the protestors I saw frequent the businesses of the donors listed. So what is the focus? What does it mean, go forth and conquer?
Also, when donors no longer donate, who supports the AD and his department?
richardag
I don't understand. The cheesecake girl got the understanding of the Administration and now she is threatening a very large source of revenue for the University they represent?

Have I missed something?
Those who don’t know history are doomed to repeat it.
Edmund Burke
The TC Jester
If we had ANY smart and free thinking football players or student athletes they'd be fighting like crazy against this madness. They should be wanting to beat these peoples' asses. Big donors saying enough is enough is NOT good for black athletes.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Be sure to report these tweets for "targeted harassment."

Do it to cheesecake girl too.
Gap
AG
This is also what happens when the leaders of an entity don't lead the institution they are paid handsomely to lead and instead just protect their own interests and salary. Young has been at A&M over 5 years and Sharp has been Chancellor for 9 years. If they believe their leadership has failed, then they need to resign.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Reported as threatening
dermdoc
AG
So Porter Garner's name is on there.

As t the Head of the Association of Former Students I doubt he is going to be happy with cheesecake girl publishing that list and threatening donors.

This is fixing to get real.

Actions have consequences,
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
4stringAg
AG
What exactly are they going after the donors and their businesses for? A&M has already bent over backwards to increase diversity and inclusion, just announced $100m in aid for prospective students of color and much more.

Only thing A&M hasn't done is remove the statue. Is that what this is really all about?

I think these young stupid activists don't know what the hell they want but just want perpetual grievance and to watch the world burn.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
dermdoc said:

Those are some really fine Aggies on that list.

Also some deceased Aggies. But the Leftist agitators aren't connected enough to the university to even know that. The rest of the tweets on that account are mostly accusing Trump of killing people and targeting random people who support Trump.
Gap
AG
We don't need to hire leaders anymore when anonymous accounts on Twitter and a few bots can control and make decisions for your organization.

Stand up.
Yesterday
AG
4stringAg said:

What exactly are they going after the donors and their businesses for? A&M has already bent over backwards to increase diversity and inclusion, just announced $100m in aid for prospective students of color and much more.

Only thing A&M hasn't done is remove the statue. Is that what this is really all about?

I think these young stupid activists don't know what the hell they want but just want perpetual grievance and to watch the world burn.

They have no goal. That's why there's always work to be done.
The TC Jester
03ki11erAG said:

4stringAg said:

They have no goal. That's why there's always work to be done.

If their goal is to hurt black athletes who busted their asses to get where they are and their fellow students of all colors...then it makes sense. These people are either diabolical, extremely stupid and short sighted, or both.
hbtheduce
AG
Im surprised that doxxing major donors wouldn't get you immediately expelled at any major university.
PaulSimonsGhost
AG
[Please help us keep these threads up. The issue is important. Challenging the ideas of people attacking our fellow alums and calling for action against our alma mater's donors can be important. But stop with the personal attacks based on appearances, etc. Otherwise we have to take all of it down. - Staff]

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.