On my way to free America

1,991 Views | 33 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by Gradaggie05
dreyOO
How long do you want to ignore this user?
En route from Colorado, where the airport is a depressing ghost town, to Arizona. Yep, headed to a ****ing desert rather than live in fear here in CO.

A state once known for ruggedness is now filled with nancy boys growing out their metro beards while living in their basement.

I wish a terrible Memorial Day weekend to every loser liberal in this country. God bless the rest of you that aren't living in fear.
Jinx
I am happy you've found your outlet for anger here on forum 16. Unfortunately, I will be having a great Memorial Day weekend, and I hope you do too.
rgag12
AG
I don't like libs too
BMX Bandit
Colorado was full of Nancy boys long before Covid-19
TarponChaser
BMX Bandit said:

True. But in my experience most of the neck-beard betas in Colorado were California transplants.
ATMTWS
AG
Day drinking
T Boon Pickens
Sounds like you were in denver/front range area.

Next time give your wife the map so you don't get lost, and head over to the western slope where the normal folks are.
dreyOO
ATMTWS said:

Day drinking

Damn straight
HollywoodBQ
AG
TarponChaser said:

But in my experience most of the neck-beard betas in Colorado were California transplants.
Y'all are worried about Muslims and Mexican overbreeding.

There's something far worse for small states - Californians.

In 1990, the population of Colorado was 3 Million.
By now, it's approaching 6 Million and that 100% increase wasn't from organic growth. It was straight up Californication.
HollywoodBQ
AG
Jinx said:

I am happy you've found your outlet for anger here on forum 16. Unfortunately, I will be having a great Memorial Day weekend, and I hope you do too.
You wouldn't happen to live in Waco would you? That's exactly the kind of thing my brother would write.
Stump02
AG
dreyOO said:

En route from Colorado, where the airport is a depressing ghost town, to Arizona. Yep, headed to a ****ing desert rather than live in fear here in CO.

A state once known for ruggedness is now filled with nancy boys growing out their metro beards while living in their basement.

I wish a terrible Memorial Day weekend to every loser liberal in this country. God bless the rest of you that aren't living in fear.
Same but replace Arizona with Texas. CO has dropped the ball.
swampstander
AG
I grew up in Colorado in the 60s (Boulder). It was good ol boys that hunted and fished, ran snowmobiles in the mountains, worked on their cars in the driveway. You know normal stuff. That was contrasted with the peace/ love hippies that hung out around CU campus. We moved to TX in 71. Guess the hippies took over.
fightingfarmer09
dreyOO said:

ATMTWS said:

Day drinking

Damn straight

Best drinking.
PooDoo
AG
BMX Bandit said:

Jinx
HollywoodBQ said:

Jinx said:

You wouldn't happen to live in Waco would you? That's exactly the kind of thing my brother would write.

Nope!
NColoradoAG
T Boon Pickens said:

Next time give your wife the map so you don't get lost, and head over to the western slope where the normal folks are.

Or Weld, Douglas, and El Paso counties. I'll probably never leave Northern Colorado. You cant live everything in your life through the lens of politics.

Don't know where Id go other than maybe Idaho side of Teton National or Western Montana. I'd need a kickass golf simulator though.

Only other place Id consider is Asheville. And that's getting about as liberal as anywhere in Apalachia
Dr. Mephisto
AG
Colorado has more red than people know. It's all the California idiots that left that over governed hell hole to bring their super smart and progressive ideas out here. So basically Boulder and Denver inject all the blue.

It sucks, but people are great in Colorado Springs area. Lots of red blooded Americans here. And we don't quit.
GMaster0
I don't know if that's the point of Memorial Day, but good luck with your move!
Joe Exotic
AG
Memorial Day is a tough one for liberals. They can't fathom the idea of dying for something important. They also loathe the military and those in it.
agdaddy04
AG
HollywoodBQ said:

TarponChaser said:

But in my experience most of the neck-beard betas in Colorado were California transplants.

By now, it's approaching 6 Million and that 100% increase wasn't from organic growth. It was straight up Californication.

Hey not completely. Lots of Texans here too.
agdaddy04
AG
I'm pretty darn conservative and still enjoy living in Boulder County. Granted I'm right next to Weld, so not in Boulder proper.
Pinche Abogado
AG
White liberals are reprehensible.
Social Distanced
AG
TarponChaser said:

BMX Bandit said:

True. But in my experience most of the neck-beard betas in Colorado were California transplants.

They are multiplying exponentially
Pinche Abogado
AG
But they will self impose reproductive capability large while white conservative is booming.

Got to think of Mother Earth after all.
Gradaggie05
AG
I hear Denver's been on lock down for about 3 months.

They live on rats and sawdust bread and sometimes each other.

At night, the pyres for the all the Covid deaths light up the sky
Rocky Rider
AG
No doubt Colorado has been polluted by California, but we've had a large migration from the upper Midwest and NE too. Especially into Boulder County.
dreyOO
Social Distanced said:

TarponChaser said:

BMX Bandit said:

They are multiplying exponentially

They are. But I think a good number will run home to mama. That's my desire at least when they realize their stupid lifestyles are done with the current government. And this brown skinned conservative will go right back to CO and continue schooling the pathetic libs. Especially those with the white guilt.

Ftr, I'm not moving. I'm enjoying the United States of America while it still exists in a form that doesn't require papers to cross imaginary boundaries. for all the libs in Texas, how bout you go visit the states of NY, Michigan, or California or even CO and tell me the morons in charge know what they're doing.
Captain Pablo
AG
NColoradoAG said:

T Boon Pickens said:

Or Weld, Douglas, and El Paso counties. I'll probably never leave Northern Colorado. You cant live everything in your life through the lens of politics.

Don't know where Id go other than maybe Idaho side of Teton National or Western Montana. I'd need a kickass golf simulator though.

Only other place Id consider is Asheville. And that's getting about as liberal as anywhere in Apalachia

That's like saying Duluth is "getting" about as cold as anywhere in the Midwest
dreyOO
Pinche Abogado said:

White liberals are reprehensible.

They're a plague. Met many of these morons that are definition of beta. And fall apart in any spirited debates. But they are social media queens
ChemEng94
AG
One of my favorite movies as a kid.
Urban Ag
AG
HollywoodBQ said:

TarponChaser said:

Yessir.

CA destroyed Washington, Oregon, and Colorado. They've inflicted a lot of damage on Texas, Nevada, AZ, and Montana.

My folks were born/raised in South Texas. Work took them to the PNW. Growing up in western Washington in the 70's/80's/early 90's was f'ing awesome. That place was amazing. But west of the Cascades just turned in to NorCal North by the mid 90's. Stayed in Texas and never looked back.

FriscoKid
AG
I like it. We need to push back.
rab79
AG
swampstander said:

I grew up in Colorado in the 60s (Boulder). It was good ol boys that hunted and fished, ran snowmobiles in the mountains, worked on their cars in the driveway. You know normal stuff. That was contrasted with the peace/ love hippies that hung out around CU campus. We moved to TX in 71. Guess the hippies took over.
Beat you here by 8 years, dad got tired of making hay all summer and feeding it all winter. But when you live at 7,000 feet that is what you do.
Gradaggie05
AG
He was taken from us too soon.
Page 1 of 1

Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.