Trump questions blackness of blacks

13,619 Views | 220 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by OneAnd19More
thirdcoast
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Oops sorry its Biden not Trump. No 24/7 news coverage of racist Trump, just more plantation politics from OG Joe. Nothing to see hear. Don Lemon, Van Jones, and all the rest will ignore this.

Aggiebrewer
AG
But trump tweets mean things
will25u
I'll just add this here also...

Gigem314
AG
Such a condescending and, frankly, racist attitude. But Biden isn't the first dem to view AA's as pawns...and he won't be the last.
Pinche Abogado
AG
The man is clearly demented.

According to Biden, if you are black, you must vote Biden.

Democratic slave plantation.
thirdcoast
AG
Biden is so black he can talk about going into the "hood" to teach black women how to code. If Trump said something, Cuomo would do a full hour special on how out of touch Trump was with black community.

chipotle
I really really want to vote for Biden now. The man is out of his mind.
Pinche Abogado
AG

BigRobSA
Remember when the MSM took him to task for his racial remarks about Obama during the 2008 primaries?

Yeah, me neither.
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
thirdcoast
AG
When libs open thread to find it's not Trump...

Pinche Abogado
AG
Biden in 2007, in reference to Barack:

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."
PearlJammin
AG
Obama endorsed that dumb ass. Think about that.
nortex97
AG
chipotle said:

I really really want to vote for Biden now. The man is out of his mind.
A Biden presidency would be entertaining, if a real one happened, but in truth you know it would be another "Obama in name but Jarrett in reality" type of deal. They may not even let him know where the oval office is more than once a month.
BigRobSA
PearlJammin said:

Obama endorsed that dumb ass. Think about that.

Just the racist white half.
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
Martin Q. Blank
They don't CARE! Women openly said they thought Biden was a sexual predator and would still vote for him.
YouBet
AG
Pinche Abogado said:

Baller, SU, and other residents. Please share your comments on the posts above.

Baller has said multiple times he's voting for Trump and commented on several other issues that clearly don't put him in the commie camp. He may not be pure conservative (and neither am I), but let's not continue lumping him in with our other communist residents.
Decay
AG
I do enjoy the "Trump did this" posts though. Laserbeams the issue straight home to where it needs to go. You know the leftists and concerned moderates nearly broke their screen or mouse pounding the BACK button once they realized.
Pinche Abogado
AG
Baller has gone off the deep end, again. He refuses to confirm whether he is still voting for Trump since contracting the rona.

Do not pretend that he is a moderate.
DallasAg 94
Here is the complete video.

It is near the end. Not as indicting on Biden and the clip seems.

Best I've heard Biden speak in quite some time. The meds must be balanced and he was probably well rested in the morning.

Still doesn't have a chance.

For a Party that harped on Quid-Pro-Quo as a means to Impeach a sitting president... there was lots of talk of buying votes in that video.

Sickening.
Verne Lundquist
AG
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
Mtn_Guide
Verne Lundquist said:

When I opened the tweet on its open tab it is censored for sensitive content.
Wake me up when someone goes to jail
Martin Q. Blank
Mtn_Guide said:

Verne Lundquist said:

When I opened the tweet on its open tab it is censored for sensitive content.
Verne Lundquist
AG
Diamond and Silk coming in hot
Article 58-10 Offender
YouBet said:

Pinche Abogado said:

Baller has said multiple times he's voting for Trump and commented on several other issues that clearly don't put him in the commie camp. He may not be pure conservative (and neither am I), but let's not continue lumping him in with our other communist residents.

I've got a bridge to sell you.
texsn95
AG
su ag approves
BadMoonRisin
AG
Did Charlamagne tha God call him out or just laugh like it was a hilarious joke -- like Hillary's CPT joke?
4stringAg
AG
That's the attitude that most in the Dem Party have. They take minorities for granted and essentially tell them they are sell outs to their races if they vote for a Republican. I would think that type message would turn many off and it may be judging by movements like Blaxit(?). At least before Covid killed the economy, there was some polling and other indicators if I recall that had Trump carrying more a percentage of the black and hispanic vote than many would expect given the constant racist trope that's hurled at him.

To me, the only reason Biden gets blacks voting for him is his ties to Obama and that some blacks simply pull the lever for any Dem like a pavlovian dog as they've been conditioned to Dem plantation life... He's a bigoted old white dude who stereotypes blacks all the time as non educated poors who can do nothing without gov't help.
Owlagdad
Limousine Libs
zephyr88
AG
Verne Lundquist said:

Diamond and Silk coming in hot

redcrayon
AG
YouBet said:

Pinche Abogado said:

LOL
thirdcoast
AG
Remember when blacks used to be disgusted by whites who seek credibility by mentioning they have black friends?

moejoejet
AG
thirdcoast said:

When libs open thread to find it's not Trump...

More like:

Sumatriptan
and posters on this board think Trump will lose to this idiot.
Sumatriptan
Pinche Abogado said:

Baller has gone off the deep end, again. He refuses to confirm whether he is still voting for Trump since contracting the rona.

Do not pretend that he is a moderate.
He's salty
Page 1 of 7

Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.